Options

Paul lambert from emmerdale

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
Forum Member
Do any other females find him really sexually attractive? I have never been so attracted to a gay character before, and does anyone know if he's gay in real life or not.

Comments

• Options
    LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You see he comes off as camp on the show and I don't think we're programmed to find camp attractive. :p I guess he's ok but I wouldn't go for him myself!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    see this is what i don't get..I have never found cap attractive..the slightest hint of effeminacy in a man and i'm turned off...but i'm not even noticing the campness with him, just a lot of attraction..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I guess he isn't as camp as Sean off Corrie! I would say if Paul never spoke perhaps he could be attractive as there is no camp voice, but I think he even looks a bit feminine- not in a bad way, just in a very well groomed meticulous sort of way, and the way he walks. :p I guess he is a very attractive gay guy but not for me! Whoever turns you on though! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    camp, not cap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    camp, not cap.
    I figured what you meant. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    its so odd! Its his very way of delivering those camp lines that is doing it for me..what the heck...this is like the total opposite of what i'm usually into..
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's a bit cheeky, getting Emily to ferry him back and forwards to leeds. Does he pay for the petrol
  • Options
    SheWolfSheWolf Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    its so odd! Its his very way of delivering those camp lines that is doing it for me..what the heck...this is like the total opposite of what i'm usually into..

He is lovely in real lfe too :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I've fancied him since he started in the show, but i'm gay so it's to be expected I guess :p
    I can't find anything about him online, he didn't do much before Emmerdale it seems! I'd also love to know if he's gay in real life.
  • Options
    7 Network7 Network Posts: 2,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was in an episode of Coupling
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Casparian wrote:
    I've fancied him since he started in the show, but i'm gay so it's to be expected I guess :p
    I can't find anything about him online, he didn't do much before Emmerdale it seems! I'd also love to know if he's gay in real life.

He is gay it was in Jaci Stephen's soap section in the daily mail.
  • Options
    SheWolfSheWolf Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Casparian wrote:

He has his own web page
    Mathews home page
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mint choc chip are we related?? :D
  • Options
    DrifterDrifter Posts: 12,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's VERY attractive, but I don't think I fancy him.

I think his character's gone off the boil a bit lately, but hopefully not for long.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so can we have a tally of how many females think he's attractive..i don't want to be alone!

ALSO can someone explain his characters parentage? He's dark and italian looking, yet his Dad Rodney is not so dark and his mother Val isn't dark at all..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he does look like Rodney. But yes, it's kind of dodgy cause he does seem Italian/Latino...
  • Options
    taliesintaliesin Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Drifter wrote:
    I think he does look like Rodney.
    Which Rondney? Trotter? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Drifter wrote:
    He's VERY attractive, but I don't think I fancy him.

Drifter are you female?
  • Options
    screamingqueenscreamingqueen Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    He is gonna be joined by another two drag queens soon so that should be funny to watch!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I'm male.

I think Paul's campness is kind of subtle. Well not really, I mean he IS a drag queen after all and has loads of funny one liners, but there's something about his manner that makes him obviously gay without being totally camp. I dunno, I can't explain it.

I can certainly see why people would fancy him though, female or otherwise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is gonna be joined by another two drag queens soon so that should be funny to watch!

Is he? When?

Is this in the Woolpack, or this club Emily keeps taking him to?

I think their friendship could be quite interesting...
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mint choc chip are we related?? :D
    cousins maybe..:p
    Anyway, he does look like he is attractive...;).
  • Options
    mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite fancy him and I'm a girl, though i don't fancy him when he is in drag.
  • Options
    screamingqueenscreamingqueen Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    I read in the sun or mirror soap gssip two actual drag queens from real world will join the soap for a bit. Didnt say whether it would be in the club or village, would be good if they turned up at the Woolpack!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwwww so he is gay in real life, then? Not that I would've stood a chance with him anyway lol :o

He's definitely the most attractive male in Emmerdale at the moment. I think the last really attractive lad on Emmerdale was Dave Glover and that was ages ago!