Options

Celebdaq Tips

rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Anyone got any tips on how to get better at Celebdaq?

So far I'm worth 1million and i have shares worth 800,000 i really want more money fast and need help getting it.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a bit late, but best option to get money really quickly is to daytrade. Use the 'movers and losers' option at the side to see who has had the best percentage gain that hour and invest accordingly. I used to go for dividends but usually the ones with highest divis tend to plummet midweek. However when have a fair wedge usually use half to daytrade and stick other half on biggest divi.

There is a digital spy celebdaq league if you are interested?????
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I have to be the worst day trader ever. As fast as I buy the top mover, they drop like a stone. :D So if you ever need to know who to avoid buying, ask me who I have in my account. :D

Oh well, I try and my efforts show when I am struggling near the bottom of the DS celebdaq team. :D It's all good fun though and it would be great to see more people join the team. :)
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    Same here! I'm in the league and doing none too well at the mo - used to be better at it I think (that's my excuse!!) :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do I join the Digital Spy league?