Jeff Brazier on "Stars............"

CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
Forum Member
✭✭
Saw a trailer earlier for "Celebrity Stars......", the bottom has officially fallen out of the barrel! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    I don't see what people's problem with Jeff is. He clearly enjoys his work and has worked hard to get where he is, albeit with the aid of Jade Goody.
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imno12u wrote:
    I don't see what people's problem with Jeff is. He clearly enjoys his work and has worked hard to get where he is, albeit with the aid of Jade Goody.

He only got where he is because of Jade Goody. :rolleyes:

Why is this twat still referred to as a TV presenter? :mad: What the hell was the last thing he actually 'presented'?? :mad:

His main claim to fame now (apart from being the mug who got Jade in the club not once, but twice :eek: ) is appearing on every 'reality type show' which involves a celeb. Not only is the smug twat about to grace our screens in the 'Celeb' Wrestling - he's only bloody well appearing on 'Celeb' Stars in Their Eyes this Saturday. FFS ... :mad:

And I've seen the photo of him dressed up as Ali Campbell from UB40 - :eek: :D :eek: :D

Yes CHUTNEY, the bottom has seriously fallen out of the barrell. Just a shame it didn't land on the smug git's head .... :mad:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:

Why is this twat still referred to as a TV presenter? :mad: What the hell was the last thing he actually 'presented'?? :mad:

His main claim to fame now (apart from being the mug who got Jade in the club not once, but twice :eek: ) is appearing on every 'reality type show' which involves a celeb. Not only is the smug twat about to grace our screens in the 'Celeb' Wrestling - he's only bloody well appearing on 'Celeb' Stars in Their Eyes this Saturday. FFS ...

And I've seen the photo of him dressed up as Ali Campbell from UB40 - :eek:

Yes CHUTNEY, the bottom has seriously fallen out of the barrell. Just a shame it didn't land on the smug git's head .... :mad:

Hear, hear. The man is a talentless imbecile who couldn't read an autocue if it got up and hit him over his (very small) head.

Worked hard to get where he is? Hmm, well I suppose impregnating The Jade to keep in the papers is pretty hard work. :rolleyes:
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    imno12u wrote:

My main problem is he describes himself as a presenter and manages to make even the awful Sarpong woman look like Jeremy Paxman. He can't read an autocue (I still haven't fully got over the mental scars 'Dirty Washing'), has no wit or speed of thought, and no descerable personality apart from being smug.
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:

His main claim to fame now (apart from being the mug who got Jade in the club not once, but twice :eek: ) is appearing on every 'reality type show' which involves a celeb. Not only is the smug twat about to grace our screens in the 'Celeb' Wrestling - he's only bloody well appearing on 'Celeb' Stars in Their Eyes this Saturday. FFS ... :mad:

The Twat did the BB pantomime earlier this year, which "starred" the Pig ..... :eek:

I fully endorse all your comments regarding the slimeball .... :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,425
    Forum Member
    Erm, I think you'll find he became famous from being in Shipwrecked his career escalated from there and now he's just the type of celebrity who's famous for knocking about premiers and studio audience shows like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson and even Davina McCall.
    I just don't think he needs to be hated as much as he is. There are far worse celebrities.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imno12u wrote:
    Erm, I think you'll find he became famous from being in Shipwrecked his career escalated from there and now he's just the type of celebrity who's famous for knocking about premiers and studio audience shows like Tara Palmer-Tompkinson and even Davina McCall.
    I just don't think he needs to be hated as much as he is. There are far worse celebrities.

If he hadn't hooked up with Jade though his career would never have 'escalated' (although a stint presenting Dirty Laundry and joining a bunch of fellow Z-listers on The Farm is not my idea of an escalating career in my book) :D Let's face it, he would not have had the opportunity to do Celebrity Wife Swap without Jade (and what a meeting of minds that was) :)

I've got nothing against people with talent - Jeff Brazier is not one of them. He is a very, very amateur 'presenter' and frankly, should be sent to TV presenting school until he improves. I don't hate him, just find him incredibly dense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    imno12u wrote:

'famous from being in Shipwrecked' - erm, so he even started in reality TV, not on the merits of his TV presenting skills. I can't even remember him from this show - was he first to get kicked off the island?? :confused: (wouldn't surprise me :D ).

'his career escalated ....' - !!!???? :eek: 'escalated' isn't quite the word to be used here. Try the phrase 'plunged quicker than a turd flushed down a toilet!' :D

'he's just the type of celebrity who's famous for knocking about premieres ...' - erm, precisely. So where does the TV presenting come into this???? :confused:

'Tara Palmer-Tompkinson and Davina McCall' - like 'em or loathe 'em (and plenty do), they are officially TV Presenters (IACGMOOH and BB). So no comparison there.

'There are far worse celebrities' - True. There's Darren Day for a start. :eek: But Jeff doesn't seem to be far behind him, looking at the posts on this forum.

Jeff is also often described as an 'ex-footballer for Leyton Orient'. Well, my brother-in-law has followed that team over the years and has never heard of him either. :rolleyes:

I would imagine Jeff and The Gobby Goody share the same agent, who's expertise would seem to be making something outta nothing and airbrushing the past, present and future of these two muppets. :mad:

Sad thing is, I actually used to know Jeff's dad and he was a nice guy. Always feel a little twang of guilt when I'm crucifying his son ..... :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Louisa wrote:
    'famous from being in Shipwrecked' - erm, so he even started in reality TV, not on the merits of his TV presenting skills. I can't even remember him from this show - was he first to get kicked off the island?? :confused: (wouldn't surprise me :D ).

'his career escalated ....' - !!!???? :eek: 'escalated' isn't quite the word to be used here. Try the phrase 'plunged quicker than a turd flushed down a toilet!' :D

'he's just the type of celebrity who's famous for knocking about premieres ...' - erm, precisely. So where does the TV presenting come into this???? :confused:

'Tara Palmer-Tompkinson and Davina McCall' - like 'em or loathe 'em (and plenty do), they are officially TV Presenters (IACGMOOH and BB). So no comparison there.

'There are far worse celebrities' - True. There's Darren Day for a start. :eek: But Jeff doesn't seem to be far behind him, looking at the posts on this forum.

Jeff is also often described as an 'ex-footballer for Leyton Orient'. Well, my brother-in-law has followed that team over the years and has never heard of him either. :rolleyes:

I would imagine Jeff and The Gobby Goody share the same agent, who's expertise would seem to be making something outta nothing and airbrushing the past, present and future of these two muppets. :mad:

Sad thing is, I actually used to know Jeff's dad and he was a nice guy. Always feel a little twang of guilt when I'm crucifying his son ..... :(

Blimey Louisa, are you going for the record in using the most smileys in one post? ;)

Seriously though, Jeff Brazier is one of those people that make me grind my teeth when I see him. There are so many people famous for nothing in particular these days. Mercifully I cant ever bring myself to watch Stars in Their Eyes, so I shall miss his turn as Ali Campbell.

All we need now is Jade Goody as Marilyn singing Diamonds Are a Girls Best Friend.

Bet thats put everyone off their dinners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

All we need now is Jade Goody as Marilyn singing Diamonds Are a Girls Best Friend.

Bet thats put everyone off their dinners.

Did you have to say that just when I was gonna tuck into my BLT sandwich. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winifred wrote:
    Did you have to say that just when I was gonna tuck into my BLT sandwich. :D
    Jade couldn't eat one of them BLT doodahs, it'd be cannibalism :eek: .... there again, she probably wouldn't be bothered.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lonepiner wrote:
    Jade couldn't eat one of them BLT doodahs, it'd be cannibalism :eek: .... there again, she probably wouldn't be bothered.

Yeeeuccch - what with that and The Grantham observation, you've well and truly put me off my tea :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey Louisa, are you going for the record in using the most smileys in one post? ;)

:D
    That little turd brings out my very dark side - 'fraid I end up taking it out on those 'smiley thingies'. ;)

I'd quite like to join your campaign for a 'vomit smiley' - a post on this twat would be a good time to use it ... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    but he is fit :-)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jakboi wrote:

I know. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jakboi wrote:

:eek: :eek: :eek: ... meaning speechless. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: ... meaning speechless. ;)
    Ditto. But, it's just struck me, the Auton shop dummies in Doctor Who t'uther night had a hell of a lot more personality than wee Jeff, better looking 'n all ..........
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeeuccch - what with that and The Grantham observation, you've well and truly put me off my tea :D
    Belated apologies, Pru, I only read your post six hours late :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    lonepiner wrote:
    Ditto. But, it's just struck me, the Auton shop dummies in Doctor Who t'uther night had a hell of a lot more personality than wee Jeff, better looking 'n all ..........
    The wee schoolboy out of the Krankies is better looking than Jeff ........... (oooh can you hear the Jeff fans taking a big deep breath to all shout in unison, noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :eek:) :D:D:D
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Louisa wrote:

I'm pretty sure, on 'Back To Reality', it was confirmed that they do indeed have the same agent (along with Craig Phillips)

He is completely talentless however, somehow, he doesn't manage to find himself on my 'needs a good slapping' radar although I have no idea why not :confused:
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    jakboi wrote:

:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was reported in one of the Sunday mags that he was giving up reality television and concentrating on his tanning business.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure, on 'Back To Reality', it was confirmed that they do indeed have the same agent (along with Craig Phillips)

He is completely talentless however, somehow, he doesn't manage to find himself on my 'needs a good slapping' radar although I have no idea why not :confused:
    Jeff Brassier, Jade, Craig Phillips: they deserve to share the same agent. Be only fitting if dear old Lardsley was in the same stable, somehow ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ForumDiva wrote:
    It was reported in one of the Sunday mags that he was giving up reality television and concentrating on his tanning business.

Giving up reality TV? :confused: Isn't 'Celebrity' Wrestling starting soon ....... FFS .... :confused:

I forgot about the tanning business - it's based in South Woodford, a place I know quite well.

Now come on, be honest, how many young ladies here are salivating at the thought of Mr Brazier massaging on the San Tropez over their semi-naked bodies. Go on, be honest ...........................................................................................................................................sorry, I was just physically sick....... :D

I think I've given enough posts to this non-entity - I'll be on me way now. ;)
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,620
    Forum Member
    Who is he going to 'be'? Little Jimmy Osmond?