Gone With The Wind

pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
Forum Member
Did anyone else sit through the whole thing on TCM this afternoon? I still absolutely love that film! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could anyne NOT watch this film? Clarke Gable is a LEGEND!!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    Yes!

It was the first time i've sat through the whole thing. I suprised myself with how much I enjoyed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was tempted to get the special edition on DVD but that would mean I'd then have it on video twice AND another DVD pack!! Couldnt really justify it despite it being my fave film ever!! :D
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    VickiGri wrote:
    I was tempted to get the special edition on DVD but that would mean I'd then have it on video twice AND another DVD pack!! Couldnt really justify it despite it being my fave film ever!! :D

Me too - I have it on video and decided I couldn't really justify the DVD.... or can I? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds familiar...."I cant get it...or can I??!?!?!" :)
    You can get on dvd set thats 4 discs!! And the film is over 4 and a half hours long I think in its original format!
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    VickiGri wrote:
    Sounds familiar...."I cant get it...or can I??!?!?!" :)
    You can get on dvd set thats 4 discs!! And the film is over 4 and a half hours long I think in its original format!

Yeah, on the 4 set DVD; you get to see the movie as it was meant to be shown with the prelude and intermission music!
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I am putting this one one my Birthday/Christmas list :) Only 9 months to go :(