Kaplunky gets half a mil deal!

The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
Forum Member
✭✭✭
See here

Blimey! Good chemistry with Dermot? Hardly; they seem to have the same empathy and chemistry together as The Day and Anne Widdecombe.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? Im sorry, but as you say, the chemistry is non existent ! The Day & The Widders together.... now there's a thought :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    See here

Blimey! Good chemistry with Dermot? Hardly; they seem to have the same empathy and chemistry together as The Day and Anne Widdecombe.

I know who widders is but who's Day? :confused:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winifred wrote:
    I know who widders is but who's Day? :confused:

Darren Day :D
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See here

Dear Lord - I just had a quick panic attack! :eek:

Before I clicked on the see here I read the name 'Dermot' and thought you might have been referring to the very lovely Mr O'Leary! :eek:

Thank heavens - doesn't she normally ended up copping off with the men she works with??!! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Louisa wrote:
    Dear Lord - I just had a quick panic attack! :eek:

Before I clicked on the see here I read the name 'Dermot' and thought you might have been referring to the very lovely Mr O'Leary! :eek:

Thank heavens - doesn't she normally ended up copping off with the men she works with??!! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't let her anywhere near Mr O'Leary - he's mine, ALL MINE :D [B]*Dons cloak and attempts to look scary for several minutes*
    [/B]

:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't let her anywhere near Mr O'Leary - he's mine, ALL MINE :D [B]*Dons cloak and attempts to look scary for several minutes*
    [/B]

Ok, you're scaring me now. Anyway, leave Natasha alone, she's cool.

I've met Dermot O' Leary in London, really nice bloke and very down to earth. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    [/B]

You borrowed that cloak from Jonny Animal Tragic Morris didnt you? ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You borrowed that cloak from Jonny Animal Tragic Morris didnt you? ;)

Ooops, yes - I'd better give it back :)
    & Winnie - sorry, but I can't be positive about Kaplunkers - I don't like her (as you may have noticed).
    I'll fight ya for Mr O'Leary though :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ooops, yes - I'd better give it back :)
    & Winnie - sorry, but I can't be positive about Kaplunkers - I don't like her (as you may have noticed).
    I'll fight ya for Mr O'Leary though :D

No, he's mine. he's very handsome in the flesh. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She will need that money to pay for all the hairspray she uses to keep her hair coiffed in that bouffant-old-lady style she favours.
  • NewcastleNewcastle Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek: Kaplunk on £500,000 :eek: That is shocking - thats like over 4000 homes entire licence fee's!
    She couldn't fill a stadium with 4000 people, even if it was free to get in!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Newcastle wrote:
    :eek: Kaplunk on £500,000 :eek: That is shocking - thats like over 4000 homes entire licence fee's!
    She couldn't fill a stadium with 4000 people, even if it was free to get in!

Well if she's so unpopular, why do over a million people watch her every morning on BBC Breakfast News?
  • NewcastleNewcastle Posts: 4,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winifred wrote:
    Well if she's so unpopular, why do over a million people watch her every morning on BBC Breakfast News?
    Er.. do you think that perhaps some of those people may actually be watching for the news rather than Kaplunk!
    And how many more viewers do GMTV get!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Newcastle wrote:
    Er.. do you think that perhaps some of those people may actually be watching for the news rather than Kaplunk!
    And how many more viewers do GMTV get!

i don't know the ratings for GMTV, but I know it's always recieved more ratings than Breakfast isnce the days of TVAM. Anyway people don't HAVE to turn into BBC Breakfast News to listen / watch the News. Remember there is things called Radios and newspapers and the internet, but they choose to watch the lovely Natasha! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :mad: This is outrageous can't stand the stupid bitch she's so in love with herself no chemistry,no talent,big waste of money. Can't believe she has won an award and remember we pay her wages out of the licence fee which goes up every year :mad: .
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It just shows how out of touch the BBC is with it's audience.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Winifred wrote:

I have to say that I watch BBC breakfast purely for the news and weather (always handy to know what to wear to work) NOT for Kaplunkers. I like all the other presenters, especially Bill and Sian who fill in for Dermot & Natasha and I loathe the muppets from GMTV so BBC is best choice.... The only bad point of BBC brekkie is Natasha I'm afraid - she's fake, cold and very, very arrogant.
  • mb@2daymb@2day Posts: 10,788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think this has more to do with the success of SCD than her main role. Everything else she did in the past year was bad or an unmitigated disaster.

Do we hear anything about other presenters contracts? No and whys that - because the other presenters are not the type of people to use their deals as another publicity opportunity. How bloody desperate is that !

The BBC were never going to let her go straight after all the lengths they went to with SCD to get her noticed. I'd like to see how she gets on away from the safe news 'world' and in the more precarious world of entertainment. Its going to happen some day. :)

wickedone wrote:
    :mad: This is outrageous can't stand the stupid bitch she's so in love with herself no chemistry,no talent,big waste of money. Can't believe she has won an award and remember we pay her wages out of the licence fee which goes up every year :mad: .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to say that I watch BBC breakfast purely for the news and weather (always handy to know what to wear to work) NOT for Kaplunkers. I like all the other presenters, especially Bill and Sian who fill in for Dermot & Natasha and I loathe the muppets from GMTV so BBC is best choice.... The only bad point of BBC brekkie is Natasha I'm afraid - she's fake, cold and very, very arrogant.

Have to agree with everything you've said there, Prumeister. Sums up my feelings about the woman exactly.

And can I have Dermot if you decide you don't want him?! I've already told my husband he's sacked if ever Dermot splits up with Dee! :p