Options

The Vile Creature That Is Jonathan King

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
Forum Member
✭✭
This man was released early from prison yesterday after serving less than half a seven year sentance for abusing boys :mad:. He then made a very cocky statment to the press saying how handsome he was and that the boys he abused enjoyed their time with him :confused: :mad: I cannot believe this guy believes he has done no wrong and shows absolutley no remorse to the boys he abused. It is a very sad, strange world where paedophiles, like JK, are allowed to walk the streets after serving a paltry sentance when his victims have a life sentence trying to cope with what was been done to them. What are your views on this man?

Comments

• Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    I thought he'd said something like he'd enjoyed his time in prison, and that he was innocent of his crimes. He said that one of the boys he was accused of abusing was someone he'd never met. :confused:
  • Options
    lord_summerislelord_summerisle Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    he is the scum of the earth and should have had his balls cut off for his crime. I cannot believe the press coverage that accompanied his release yesterday. He's not a celebrity, he's a peadophile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't disagree, but all the stories on the BBC news site report as I have said it, not that he said he hopes his victims had a good time with him.

mystique72, where did you see that story??
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Saw his smug interview on Sky News yesterday. What's with his mouth, did he get 'prison justice' or was he isolated?
  • Options
    diamondcatdiamondcat Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only come to the conclusion that it's a psychiatric unit he should have been in, not prison, as he must be insane to say that he was "extremely handsome" and "stunningly talented in every way". As well as being evil, he's also obviously delusional.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:
    Saw his smug interview on Sky News yesterday. What's with his mouth, did he get 'prison justice' or was he isolated?

Its always been like that - part of his stunning good looks.......................................NOT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    I don't disagree, but all the stories on the BBC news site report as I have said it, not that he said he hopes his victims had a good time with him.

mystique72, where did you see that story??

It was said on the News last night. I definately heard it right because myself and my husband couldnt believe what we were hearing and commented on it.
  • Options
    RoanRoan Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, a very dangerous man to be on the streets again :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its a very sad world we live in when people who commit sickening acts against children get lighter sentences than people who commit fraud or perjury. It seems incredible that abuse of a child is thought of as a lesser crime judging by the sentences that get given out. I will never understand the reasoning behind giving someone a sentence then letting them out in half or less than half the time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is commonplace for paedophiles to believe they have done nothing wrong and in fact done their victims a favour.

What I cannot believe is the naivety of some of the journalists reporting his remarks as if they prove anything other than he is one of the vast majority for whom prison has done nothing to make him address his behaviour.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    pelicano wrote:

Check here for some of his comments.

I can only agree with Pretty Polly. His comments only serve to make me even more convinced of his guilt. Paedophiles commonly believe the children they abuse are 'asking for it' and are willing partners.

The only way to deal with people like this is to lock them away for good. Their sexual preference is children. No amount of rehabilitation is going to change that. As such, they are not safe to be in the public domain due to the innocent lives they ruin. Jonathan King is clearly one such person.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    More comments here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmm... interesting, thanks for that. Hopefully he will sink without a trace soon, for the sake of all he abused. Must be awful for them to read and hear about his comments.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    Hmmm... interesting, thanks for that. Hopefully he will sink without a trace soon, for the sake of all he abused. Must be awful for them to read and hear about his comments.

I have just said the exact same thing on another thread. Apparently he is being interviewed by his 'old friend' James Whale tonight on the radio.

Surely it makes a mockery of the justice system that someone who shows no remorse and states that the boys were consenting partners, is allowed to serve half a sentence and then come out and use what they have done as self publicity and make money from it, effectively laughing in his victims faces. And on top of that, no doubt the tax payer is picking up the bill for the police who are having to stand outside his house and 'protect' him from vigilantes.

He is vile in every way. A waste of human space. I just hope that those in the entertainment business ignore his existence and he disappears back under the rock he crawled out of. Someone should knock that smug, egocentric, wonky smile right off that dirty pervert's face. :mad:
  • Options
    seancfaganseancfagan Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a piece of scum who used his wealth, his age and his "maturity" to lure and corrupt relatively innocent young boys. They may well have "consented", but only because he had corrupted their thinking. He should spend the rest of his life behind bars or in a secure hospital paid for with his own personal wealth.

He does however make interesting comments such as

"Outside prison, King plugged his My Love, My Life CD with a shameless written flyer advising against buying it "if you don't play Elvis Presley because he slept with a 14-year-old girl or The Rolling Stones because one of them deflowered a 13-year-old girl..."

or

"As Oscar Wilde said when he was released from prison 100 years ago for crimes which were similar, 'On to the next adventure'."

Let us all hope that King's next adventure does not involve another child.

Even if not guilty of child abuse, he should be locked up for crimes against music. Oscar Wilde he is not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    How the hell did he get parole in the first place? Check the following quote out and then compare it to Kings dreadful interview, standing outside the prison gates.

From Minette Walters' book 'Disordered Minds':
    "It is a cornerstone of the UK penal system that remorse is a precondition for parole......"

Dunno about you lot but I saw little or no remorse whatsoever coming from him during his press interviews...
    ....... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,440
    Forum Member
    How the hell did he get parole in the first place? Check the following quote out and then compare it to Kings dreadful interview, standing outside the prison gates.

From Minette Walters' book 'Disordered Minds':
    "It is a cornerstone of the UK penal system that remorse is a precondition for parole......"

Dunno about you lot but I saw little or no remorse whatsoever coming from him during his press interviews...
    ....... :rolleyes:
    Despite what a lot of people have been saying recently, showing remorse/admitting guilt isn't a requirement of parole.
    All that matters is conduct during his stay in gaol, and the risk of doing it again.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good looks , he is obviously seeing a different refelection staring back at him from the mirror than we see face on !

And as for his statement about an appeal court overturning his conviction , he made it sound as though he would be proved innocent. Well from what I have read , I may have misunderstood but I don't think so , but the appeal is on the grounds of technicalities in the bringing of the original case and nothing to do with evidence , so if thats what he calls being innocent then the man is not only seriously deluded but just as stupid as he is ugly !
  • Options
    risingstarrisingstar Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is that Bill Wyman ? :rolleyes:
    seancfagan wrote:
    The Rolling Stones because one of them deflowered a 13-year-old girl..."
  • Options
    DONNA22DONNA22 Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt sick when I read what he'd said. Handsome?! Yeah right. How the hell can this man be allowed on the streets? When I first heard of him saying that he's innocent I thought he meant he didnt do it not that he did but its OK to!
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He really is a vile creature.
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe he actually thinks that he was handsome?? :eek: Talk about deluded! Has he never looked at himself in the mirror???? If I remember correctly, he always was an arrogant, egotistical know it all twat. I remember seeing him on VH1 once years ago, and he claimed her discovered various musical acts and the rubix cube??!! :eek:
  • Options
    sonnybroonsonnybroon Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Outside prison, King plugged his My Love, My Life CD with a shameless written flyer advising against buying it "if you don't play Elvis Presley because he slept with a 14-year-old girl or The Rolling Stones because one of them deflowered a 13-year-old girl..."

I never knew another King (of Rock and Pop) slept with a 14 year old girl. Who was she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,440
    Forum Member
    Priscilla Beaulieu (later Presley)
  • Options
    Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt that many people would think it ok for Bill Wyman or anyone else to sleep with underage girls. Did Wyman actually get away with this?