Justin Lee Collins "The games Presenter"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭
I was watching the games on E4 for the first time last night and there phone in show after the events and the presenter Justin Lee Collins had me in stitches from start to finish he is the funniest presenter for a long time pure comedy off the cuff genius and with his high fives he just has me rolling around the place!!!!!!

He should take over from Davina for the next Big Brother she is at the end of the line with BB and he would just make it comedy from start to finish!!!!!! Top Man Comic genius on that show.

Comments

• TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thefox wrote:
    I was watching the games on E4 for the first time last night and there phone in show after the events and the presenter Justin Lee Collins had me in stitches from start to finish he is the funniest presenter for a long time pure comedy off the cuff genius and with his high fives he just has me rolling around the place!!!!!!

He should take over from Davina for the next Big Brother she is at the end of the line with BB and he would just make it comedy from start to finish!!!!!! Top Man Comic genius on that show.

Thefox - get yourself over to the The Games Forum - you'll find a lot of love for the JLC over there! :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    JLC certainly makes Trackside more entertaining him and 'Big Daddy' Bunce *High Fives* :D have been great. His own play by play calling of the action has been fantastic also and his nicknames for the Celebs becoming ever more hilarious.

I hope JLC goes on to Big things after this, maybe a role in Big Brother to bring some excitement to that dull event.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 75
    Forum Member
    Sorry, have to totally disagree - I find JLC to be one of the most irritating, rambling, unfunny presenters I have ever seen!

My top 3 annoyances -

1) JLC
    2) Russell Brand (what's with the Mick Jagger impression?? Oh, you really speak like that.........)
    3) Dermot O'Leary (please, for the love of everything that's holy, learn your script - even just a little bit - so you don't have to continually read from your clipboard on BBLB......you're an exec producer, you must have a clue what you will be saying....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I think he's great too. I used to watch him on a show called '10 things you didn't know about....' which was also very funny. I think it's repeated on FTN sometimes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Sorry, have to totally disagree - I find JLC to be one of the most irritating, rambling, unfunny presenters I have ever seen!

Yeahhh..a man with sense...

JLC annoys the sh*t out of me...everytime his ugly unfunny gob appears on the box I have to switch off...he's a git...
  • LoopdaloopLoopdaloop Posts: 1,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he that bloke who used to host MTV Dancefloorchart and used to take the mickey out of people who were pilled out of their minds?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tivo1977 wrote:

Yeahhh..a man with sense...

JLC annoys the sh*t out of me...everytime his ugly unfunny gob appears on the box I have to switch off...he's a git...

nope , he's "a dirty get !" ;)
    he's bristolian and proud of it...as we all are. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Lee Collins is far superior to everyone who has dared step in front of a camera. He is litterally an amazing man and I have been a big fan of his since 10 Things You Didn't Know About.. on Bravo. Justin was the one who made the TV show "Flipside" such a cult favourite with his awesome TV presenting and his hilariousness.

If you like JLC, try and check out his shows "10 Things You Didn't Know About..." and "Britian vs The World" on FTN when they repeat it.

He seriously is an amazing man.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 192
    Forum Member
    JLC is great.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loopdaloop wrote:
    Is he that bloke who used to host MTV Dancefloorchart and used to take the mickey out of people who were pilled out of their minds?

No that was Russell Brand.......he wouldnt be fit to hold up JLC's mike he is a shocking presenter useless on MTV Dance and BB E-Forum!!!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin really winds me up - he just seems to try too hard.. I love Russell Brand though - won't have a word said against my Russell :D :eek:
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Justin really winds me up - he just seems to try too hard.. I love Russell Brand though - won't have a word said against my Russell :D :eek:

Ha! When I saw that post, I knew you'd be in there defending him :D Bit like me with Mr Hyland :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    nelly-j wrote:
    tivo1977 wrote:

nope , he's "a dirty get !" ;)
    he's bristolian and proud of it...as we all are. :D

Jesus...JLC and Vicky Pollard..way to go Bristol!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My top 3 annoyances -

1) JLC
    2) Russell Brand (what's with the Mick Jagger impression?? Oh, you really speak like that.........)
    3) Dermot O'Leary (please, for the love of everything that's holy, learn your script - even just a little bit - so you don't have to continually read from your clipboard on BBLB......you're an exec producer, you must have a clue what you will be saying....

He's an Exec Producer :confused: of what :confused: