Options

Big Brother 6 info with pictures...

dee19867dee19867 Posts: 348
Forum Member
Starts 27th may and ends 3rd September (lasting 100 days).

Moto: Striving for perfection is about surviving.

Big brother 6 will have 2 houses on top of each other, 1 garden with huge pool. Both houses have their own bedrooms, living area, bathroom and kitchen.

After a certain time both houses will have to share the garden area. There is a
Staircase inside the house which is blocked off and can only be activated with big brothers command.

When the housemates walk into the house the prize fund stands at only £5000

The prize fund at the end of the show will be different for each housemate. Each housemate walks in with £5000 each, for every week the housemates survive they will receive another £5000 each. But if they get evicted they will have to give half of their earnings (money they made while in the house since they walked in) to another housemate.

There will be 3 tasks every week, one for power/immunity (special power and immunity from nomination), one for individual prize money (winning money to add to your account, which you may win) and lastly luxury (food, cigs...etc).

For the first 2/3 weeks, both houses will be battling it out against each other for luxury and food. Few weeks into the show, both houses will merge and live in the lower house and after the merge each housemates are by themselves.

This series each housemate is in it for themselves, the longer they survive the more money they make, the more friends they make and put up for eviction (hopefully) more money they will get if they get evicted (as the friends wont know they are the ones whom put them up for eviction).

After 8 weeks housemates (who entered the house on day 1) will have a chance to bank their money and if they get evicted after they have banked they get to keep all their money (without halving with another housemate). But housemates who have entered after day 1 will have to wait till they make their own 8 weeks in the house until they can bank.

Immunity is also up for grabs, for the first few weeks housemates will be playing as house groups (upper and lower) and if upper wins, they are immune and do not have to nominate and can not go up for eviction (as lower can not nominate another house housemate, only their own). But once houses have merged immunity is ONLY available for individual housemate. If you win you are immune from nomination, but also have other powers (delegating automatic nomination for a housemate).

After 100 days the winner will walk out with all the money he/she has earned in the house (from tasks, given by evicted housemates and so on).

Comments

• Options
    elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pictures? You can easily post them here
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Great, but come on, show us the pictures ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mhhh cant upload them... netpix.org is not working... on other sites you have to register...
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    post edited... sorry
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    8db785cbe5.jpg

i believe this is the kitchean area
  • Options
    Forum Member
    69a295c616.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    wow nice?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did you get this info from? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i dont understand why they have two doors on the top floor... ???? one for going in and another for going out? who knows...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Here comes the cynic:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8db785cbe5.jpg

THAT's a kitchen? Nope. That's a machine.
  • Options
    StewartFStewartF Posts: 10,966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Source or information?

I actually don't belive any of it sorry. I think it's to soon for the pictures and the info is very detailed. Too soon I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Above info and pics is from someone who ive known for a few years now... I dont know how she gets the information but last series i was emailed every few days with tasks and the dates they were going to take place. I was never told how she knew all this and she seemed like they didnt wanna tell....

This person emailed me before anyone knew and i believe she was also getting paid from the news of the world at the time as well for something...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm....Im not sure...it looks too....complete for this time of year, its all decorated on the inside but theres still loads of construction outside :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    They look very convincing, but I think they are fake
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/69a295c616.jpg

This image does not correspond with the image of the sliding doors out to the pool area.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    you dont have to believe it ste... i post on the chanel 4 forum and they wanted to see pics so i came here to post them.

Its not to soon... 27th is confirmed, and dummy run starts in 2 weeks for 5 days... so i dont think its too soon... (last year the papers published pics in march).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Elena i didnt say the pic did... the staircase is inside the house like mentioned in above text.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/69a295c616.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also... where are the mirrors or camera runs for any of them? Especially the staircase. Surely if it's a pivotal part of the show there'll be a mirror on the wall next to it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee19867 wrote:
    not to soon... 27th is confirmed, and dummy run starts in 2 weeks for 5 days... so i dont think its too soon... (last year the papers published pics in march).

The Sun published pics of the house being built in late April, not March. The dummy run is usually and always has been in late April/May.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elena wrote:
    Also... where are the mirrors or camera runs for any of them? Especially the staircase. Surely if it's a pivotal part of the show there'll be a mirror on the wall next to it?

Yeah I know, where are they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm :confused: I'm still not entirely convinced - like star1989 said, I think the pics are clever fakes.And the info does seem far too detailed. Sorry - I'm too cynical, there are so many rumours that I'm not going to believe anything unless it comes from Channel 4/Endemol themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    thats what i thought... http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/8db785cbe5.jpg

but i cant see what other room it can be... looks like each room has its own theme...