✭✭✭
    It's because he didnt like losing to us on Saturday

On The Ball City!!!
  • Options
    IknowicouldIknowicould Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taken from the Sun news paper... :confused:
    HOTHEAD soccer star Wayne Rooney slapped his fiancée in the face in a nightclub bust-up.

Coleen McLoughlin was left in tears after the striker lashed out in front of stunned clubbers.

The Sun When you are a chav, behave chav-class.

It must be a relief to Looney to slap some sense into that credit-card crazy bint.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOTHEAD soccer star Wayne Rooney slapped his fiancée in the face in a nightclub bust-up.

Coleen McLoughlin was left in tears after the striker lashed out in front of stunned clubbers.

The Sun When you are a chav, behave chav-class.

It must be a relief to Looney to slap some sense into that credit-card crazy bint.

Oh I see. Holier than thou about Charlotte Church having a bevy and yet condoning violence against women? Interesting double standards.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF he did indeed slap her, then its not good, but she'd probably just told him that she had infact bought the club/bar with her card, and could she "borrow some spends" as the "100k" he had given her had gone on bolly and snake-bite.
  • Options
    metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he 'probably' is just a short tempered women beater?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PC_Steve wrote:
    IF he did indeed slap her, then its not good, but she'd probably just told him that she had infact bought the club/bar with her card, and could she "borrow some spends" as the "100k" he had given her had gone on bolly and snake-bite.

:D:D lol
    dont forget the bright pink velour tracksuits
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I see. Holier than thou about Charlotte Church having a bevy and yet condoning violence against women? Interesting double standards.
    You must (deliberately) misunderstand me.

Charlotte and Coleen.

They are both chav-class bints.

One has the money and power to smack.

The other does not and is smacked.

One makes money and spends it chav-style.

The other gets money and spends it chav-style.
  • Options
    dzfootballdzfootball Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its disgraceful, for anyone to hit a woman and I hope he regrets his actions. I don't think he will though because he comes across as an arrogrant and spoilt big kid.

I hope Collen leaves him and gets another guy. I'm sure she would have no problem finding a decent man with a fortune. She sure does know how to spend money.

The Sun's report is poor though, what the hell is this chav rubbish. Totally gone overboard!
  • Options
    metafismetafis Posts: 11,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chavs are what the 'better' type of person likes to use as an insulting term. Mass generalisations and total b&**cks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dzfootball wrote:
    Its disgraceful, for anyone to hit a woman and I hope he regrets his actions. I don't think he will though because he comes across as an arrogrant and spoilt big kid.

I hope Collen leaves him and gets another guy. I'm sure she would have no problem finding a decent man with a fortune. She sure does know how to spend money.

The Sun's report is poor though, what the hell is this chav rubbish. Totally gone overboard!
    It's been updated to state:

Today, the Manchester United star's agents admitted the couple did have a nightclub row.

One witness said Rooney was seen being dragged away by team-mates following the incident at the posh Brasingamens club in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, on Sunday night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    :D:D lol
    dont forget the bright pink velour tracksuits
    Chav uniform identity.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, when did I post to condone violence against anybody, women included?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dzfootball wrote:
    I hope Collen leaves him and gets another guy. I'm sure she would have no problem finding a decent man with a fortune.

Ahh, but would the decent man with a fortune have found a decent woman? ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if he did hit her i hope she presses charges, but imo theyre as bad as each other. he cheated on her with a granny lap dancer and she dealt with it in possibly the most immature fashion, she just spent all her time spending his money, i wouldnt say she even loves him anymore, hes just a very ugly ATM machine to her.
    i would have left him there and then but the allure of all that cash kept her around :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After this latest episode in their relationship surely the stupid bint should now dump him, or is all the cash he lets her spend enough for her to stay with him rather than having an ounce of self respect for herself, earning her own money and dating someone decent. She's only 19 for gods sake, why waste her time with an ugly, sink estate, prostitute loving, woman beater.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    because she needs someone to keep her in juicy tracksuits and those horrid rabbit fur boots :mad:
    after seeing her spending, what bloke in their right mind would go for someone like her?! shes 19, has very little education, no career or her own..shes sticking with him because she knows she wont do any better
  • Options
    Mr CableMr Cable Posts: 2,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mystique72 wrote:
    She's only 19 for gods sake, why waste her time with an ugly, sink estate, prostitute loving, woman beater.
    I think Coleen is a perfect match for Wayne as she's as much as a prostitute as that thing he sh*gged. Coleen would've have dumped him long ago if it weren't for the unlimited cash and associated fame. I don't think she'll leave him for someone stacking shelves or on a similar income anytime soon.

(Wife Beating - MAJOR no-no, btw)
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the story is true, it would be nice to see the Police intervening with their new 'no nonsense' policy on domestic violence. I thought that the police are now allowed to prosecute even without the victim's agreement.

WR is an oversized, ugly bully of a neanderthal and he does not deserve Colleen at all.

Colleen, on the other hand, will one day wake up and realise that money cannot buy you happiness and she is shacked up with an ugly, granny shagging beast and leave.

WR is a poor example to youngsters and his club should take action against him. He should be setting an example at all times as he is in a very privileged position. Talented or not, if he is a liability, he needs to be disciplined. Minger. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW, when did I post to condone violence against anybody, women included?

When you said 'it must be a relief for Looney to slap some sense into the bint' or words to that effect, in your original post.

Chav, posh, whatever social background is irrelevant - Men using violence against women is unacceptable. You made light of it in your post - not funny or clever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    Of course, nobody has noticed the fact that The Mirror has stated they had an argument but left together, while The Sun reports he "slapped" her. Interesting that Colleen has just sold a story to the Mirror and not the Sun.

Don't believe everything you read, I'm sure there is an element of truth in it but, you show me a 19 year old couple that haven't ever argued resulting in an angry exchange? i can't believe some of the pathetic people here jumping to conclusions, stating that he is a woman beater, you should be a little more thoughtful beforehand and wait until the facts are established.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You must (deliberately) misunderstand me.

Charlotte and Coleen.

They are both chav-class bints.

One has the money and power to smack.

The other does not and is smacked.

One makes money and spends it chav-style.

The other gets money and spends it chav-style.

Sorry, you're talking gibberish. :confused:

'One has the power and money to smack'.

Oh, that's OK then, silly me.
  • Options
    KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    metafis wrote:
    Maybe he 'probably' is just a short tempered women beater?.

All woman beater's are cowards and nothing more. The lowest of the low.
  • Options
    sonnybroonsonnybroon Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Coleen ever date a snooker player
  • Options
    KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    icklekermy wrote:
    because she needs someone to keep her in juicy tracksuits and those horrid rabbit fur boots :mad:
    after seeing her spending, what bloke in their right mind would go for someone like her?! shes 19, has very little education, no career or her own..shes sticking with him because she knows she wont do any better

And that gives him the right to smack her around? He's about four times the size of her.