will mellor (2 pints/casualty)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
Forum Member
ok this is now my 3rd post, my other post i did got a pretty bad responce from someone saying i should be banned. :confused: Plus that was the first post i made on this message board. :(
Anyway, how fit is Will Mellor! aka 2 pints, casualty, etc. I think he is gorgeous, im a member of his fan club and everything!
xXx

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello Will.......
  • Cunny FuntCunny Funt Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can believe he even has a fan club! :eek:

I cant stand the guy, I think he's a tosser.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww that's a bit harsh! I used to like him in Hollyoaks, not so much now, but he's still a good looking fella!
  • criticonabikecriticonabike Posts: 595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's a self-satisfied prig. a person with delusions of adequacy. somebody who plopped into our televisual toilet and left a nasty 'mudstain' that your mum told you off for in front of your new girlfriend. he's a crummy, incidental, one-trick monkey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like his mum's work, although she seems to be more proud of Gaynor.
    He is not even, if i recall mentioned on her IMDB profile.

Liked him as Jambo in Hollyoaks though.
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's a self-satisfied prig. a person with delusions of adequacy. somebody who plopped into our televisual toilet and left a nasty 'mudstain' that your mum told you off for in front of your new girlfriend. he's a crummy, incidental, one-trick monkey.

:D:D PMSL.

Seriously though, what is Will up to nowadays?? Last time I saw him, he was on Celeb BBLB bigging up his bezzie mate Jeremy Edwards.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D PMSL.

Seriously though, what is Will up to nowadays?? Last time I saw him, he was on Celeb BBLB bigging up his bezzie mate Jeremy Edwards.

He's just finished a 13 part, 2 pints of lager on bbc three.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member

Jesus Christ, now that just says it ALL doesnt it........ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A right pair of I luv me, who do you luv blokes, with delusions of grandeur both about their looks and talent.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ok this is now my 3rd post, my other post i did got a pretty bad responce from someone saying i should be banned. :confused: Plus that was the first post i made on this message board. :(
    Anyway, how fit is Will Mellor! aka 2 pints, casualty, etc. I think he is gorgeous, im a member of his fan club and everything!
    xXx

He's a talentless prat.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:
    i like his mum's work, although she seems to be more proud of Gaynor.
    He is not even, if i recall mentioned on her IMDB profile.

Liked him as Jambo in Hollyoaks though.

I'm probably being really thick here :o but is he really Gaynor Mellors brother?? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he is either her brother or half brother yes.
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:
    he is either her brother or half brother yes.

Wow I didn't no that!! Your right he's never mentioned in any interview with his mum, yet Gaynor always seems to get a mention :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, im starting to worry here that i've given false information. (im so sorry if i have)
    I would swear on my life that i read somewhere that he was indeed Kays son but never played on the fact.
    (in a small link to it, he did appear in fat friends)

I hope im not making myself look stupid. :cry:

**EDIT**

I did some searching (i should have done before i began to post), and it was reported on IMDB that Will was infact Kay Mellors son.
    During Fame Academy, his mother was shown and mentioned and it was quite clearly NOT Kay Mellor the writer.
    Since that...the profile has been changed and it is now clear that they are of no relation.

*source....TWOPINTS.NET*

im so sorry to those that read my posts, i didnt mean to misslead anyone, im sorry. :(
  • ITV RocksITV Rocks Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:
    im so sorry to those that read my posts, i didnt mean to misslead anyone, im sorry. :(

Let's forgive and forget. :)
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:

Thats ok PC_Steve, don't worry about it! :) At least we know now that he's not related to them, so thanks for the research :D
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:
    Yes, im starting to worry here that i've given false information. (im so sorry if i have)
    I would swear on my life that i read somewhere that he was indeed Kays son but never played on the fact.
    (in a small link to it, he did appear in fat friends)

I hope im not making myself look stupid. :cry:

**EDIT**

I did some searching (i should have done before i began to post), and it was reported on IMDB that Will was infact Kay Mellors son.
    During Fame Academy, his mother was shown and mentioned and it was quite clearly NOT Kay Mellor the writer.
    Since that...the profile has been changed and it is now clear that they are of no relation.

*source....TWOPINTS.NET*

Hmmmmmm. You're clearly as reliable for showbiz gossip as Mr SBGQ who once informed me that Trevor in Eastenders was actually from Essex and that he put on a Scottish accent. When I told people at work, they informed me that he'd continued to 'put on' this Scottish accent during an interview on GM:TV :o Mr SBGQ was severely reprimanded. 'I pride myself on my showbiz gossip being relialble' I told him. He has since kept any such comments to himself ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmmmm. You're clearly as reliable for showbiz gossip as Mr SBGQ who once informed me that Trevor in Eastenders was actually from Essex and that he put on a Scottish accent. When I told people at work, they informed me that he'd continued to 'put on' this Scottish accent during an interview on GM:TV :o Mr SBGQ was severely reprimanded. 'I pride myself on my showbiz gossip being relialble' I told him. He has since kept any such comments to himself ;):D

ahh but, im reliable on gossip concerning the orange munter, so am i forgiven.?
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    PC_Steve wrote:
    ahh but, im reliable on gossip concerning the orange munter, so am i forgiven.?

Well, yes, you always join in when I'm slagging off the vile Pwwwwiceeee so you have redeemed yourself. Consider yourself forgiven :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    wills not kays son or gaynors sister
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love Will Mellor too. :D:o I'm sure he will have some work somewhere else soon..... Was it the last series of Two Pints that has just been on?
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    I love Will Mellor too. :D:o I'm sure he will have some work somewhere else soon..... Was it the last series of Two Pints that has just been on?

He should get a part on Coronation Street as Charlie's brother. Neither of them have any lips.
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As long as he is on my tv screen I don't mind what he does. ;) I know what you mean about the lack of lips though! :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WELL

Can I just say that I think that Natalie Casey - u know the one with the nostrils in Hollyoaks and 2 pints - IS WELL FIT - AYEEEEE

etc