Hot celebs not so hot anymore..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
I stumbled onto this freakish website - it's a gllery of today's celebs like Paris Hilton, Jennifer Garner, Beyonce, Liv Tyler and others...but they look REALLY old!! But I reckon Paris looks reeaallly bad..!

BEWARE: this site may be a turn off!

Anyway the site's here:

http://www.gogofrog.com/userdata/tgalleryt6

Oh and the website seems to be like 3D so you use your arrow keys to move around...I thought that was pretty cool

Comments

• WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    Omg! :eek:
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: :eek: Thank goodness for botox and plastic surgery.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    Eugh ...that website haunts me!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    :eek: :eek: Thank goodness for botox and plastic surgery.
    Yes indeed, I saw a really grisly horror called Mickey Rourke on Dave Letterman last night. Where would he be without botox and surgery? :eek:

See this and this if you dare, though really they don't do justice to him. You'd think he was a lost son of Brackie Stallone actually.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lonepiner wrote:
    Yes indeed, I saw a really grisly horror called Mickey Rourke on Dave Letterman last night. Where would he be without botox and surgury? :eek:

See this and this if you dare, though really they don't do justice to him. You'd think he was a lost son of Brackie Stallone actually.

He used to be soooo sexy when he was all rough and ready :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    lonepiner wrote:
    Yes indeed, I saw a really grisly horror called Mickey Rourke on Dave Letterman last night. Where would he be without botox and surgery? :eek:

There's no doubt! He IS the long lost love child of Brahhhhckie. :eek: :eek: What the hell has he done to himself? He looks like he's been in a car accident and had to have his face rebuilt. As The Prumeister points out, there was nothing wrong with him before.

I bet he doesnt get much work..... :( :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    I heard Michael Douglas had a botched up job done on his face too..? Or is this old news already? Haha :S
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    Jennifer Lopez~ shes a hasbeen, the pure evil inside her makes her ugly and definitly not so hot.
    Paris~ looks gross
    britney Spears~ well she was never anything special to brag about, but now shes even less of something to brag about. NOT ATTRACTIVE
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    What? :confused:

Are you guys on acid or just follow the sheep types? ;)

I looked at the links given here and could not distinguish one way or the other actual surgery or otherise.

What was noted in the links, whether they be personal or otherwise, was the note of ordinary pic to over confident pic................professional shots?

Yet to be confirmed! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    What do you mean?