jordan mixing her dates up??

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
Forum Member
Was reading in OK today that Jordan has got confused with her dates and the baby is due in a matter of weeks!!
good job she didn't get through to the euro song contest then lol

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blonde_Jo wrote:
    Was reading in OK today that Jordan has got confused with her dates and the baby is due in a matter of weeks!!
    good job she didn't get through to the euro song contest then lol

The woman is a complete dimwit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    The woman is a complete dimwit.

lol - thats exactly what i was thinking
    she is a freak! :p
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Apparently, there is speculation on another thread that she got the dates mixed up 'deliberately' so she could fly to Austrailia to make more money from an OK magazine shoot.

Personally, I think that theory gives her too much credit :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Apparently, there is speculation on another thread that she got the dates mixed up 'deliberately' so she could fly to Austrailia to make more money from an OK magazine shoot.

Personally, I think that theory gives her too much credit :rolleyes:
    Ummmm. Well it does seem hard to believe that she could get her dates that "mixed up". Surely when she went for her first scan they would have been able to confirm how pregnant she was. I'm sure they did with me, and it was only last week she said it so she must have had at least two scans by then. :confused: There was definately something in it for them, for her to come up with that cock and bull story. It occured to me that maybe it was to do with Eurovision somehow, but maybe the OK thing makes more sense.
    Forum Member
    Moody Ms wrote:
    Ummmm. Well it does seem hard to believe that she could get her dates that "mixed up". Surely when she went for her first scan they would have been able to confirm how pregnant she was. I'm sure they did with me, and it was only last week she said it so she must have had at least two scans by then. :confused: There was definately something in it for them, for her to come up with that cock and bull story. It occured to me that maybe it was to do with Eurovision somehow, but maybe the OK thing makes more sense.

Yeah, you're probably right - but Peter had to be the brains behind their plan surely?!! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    Yeah, you're probably right - but Peter had to be the brains behind their plan surely?!! ;):D
    Personally I would give the credit to Harvey ;)
    Forum Member
    Moody Ms wrote:
    Personally I would give the credit to Harvey ;)

:D:D
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Poor Katie Price!!!

So, to cheer Katie up, here's a little message of comfort from me:

You are a talentless waste of space, who loves the press attention, you really should go back to under your rock!

Yours

A mere civillian

PS - you get oranger each day
    PPS - you are ugly
  • Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Huch'net wrote:
    Poor Katie Price!!!

You are a talentless waste of space, who loves the press attention, you really should go back to under your rock!

Yours

A mere civillian

PPS - you are ugly

Talentless? Next to Paris Hilton shes the most talented girl on this planet! But I do agree with you :p
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    PMSL! :D All that silicon is gone to her brain I think. Can you imagine her on the stage at Eurovision, and her waters breaking lmao Talk about making a big splash in pop music eh? :D
    Forum Member
    Huch'net wrote:
    Poor Katie Price!!!

Yours

A mere civillian

PPS - you are ugly

:D

They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    I am learning to become SBGQ junior or even SBGK! :D:p
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    there's only one word that comes to me everytime I see that ugly orange wench pic on tv & mags - disgusting!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can u get ur dates wrong by a matter of months?!!!!?!??!? Only a job for Jorrrrdan (if anyone watched Bo Selecta then they will understand that)

She's such an idiot. Poor child thats all i can say
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think as people have previously said she deliberatley gave the wrong date, either for eurovision or the OK thing.

I honestly think she's a lot smarter than people give her credit for - she's a very rich woman, she certainly knows how to play the game!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,309
    Forum Member
    I honestly think she's a lot smarter than people give her credit for - she's a very rich woman, she certainly knows how to play the game!

Well it's not a difficult concept to grasp - get your tits out, earn loads of money. Get bigger tits, get more money. I don't think that 'intelligence' necessarily comes into it (with any human being who makes money from their naked body - hell, we've all got one). She's incredibly ambitious (to the point of being brutally so), and this is probably the reason she thought it would be a good idea to fly when heavily pregnant.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This time she really is talking out of her arse!!!

Her 'excuse' that she had so many scans and tests that the dates got mixed up is a load of crap. If anthing, the more tests she had, the more accurate the dates she was given.

Btw, WTF does she look like in Heat????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's not a difficult concept to grasp - get your tits out, earn loads of money. Get bigger tits, get more money. I don't think that 'intelligence' necessarily comes into it (with any human being who makes money from their naked body - hell, we've all got one).
    Yes but how many of the 'page 3 stunners' still have their money when they stop or even when they are still taking their clothes off? I think she's very intelligent, her voice makes her sound thick, common but she can't be that common because she's got stables and what not.
    Forum Member
    mad1 wrote:
    I think she's very intelligent, her voice makes her sound thick, common but she can't be that common because she's got stables and what not.

So stables equal class do they? :rolleyes:

I give up!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,309
    Forum Member
    mad1 wrote:
    Yes but how many of the 'page 3 stunners' still have their money when they stop or even when they are still taking their clothes off? I think she's very intelligent, her voice makes her sound thick, common but she can't be that common because she's got stables and what not.

All of them, that's why they stop ;) And I hope you were joking about having stables making you posh...
  • WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    Just because she has stables doesn't make her any less common, have you ever heard the phrase "all fur coat and no knickers"? :D
    Forum Member
    Just because she has stables doesn't make her any less common, have you ever heard the phrase "all fur coat and no knickers"? :D

Indeed. And if to push this point home even further (as if it was needed :rolleyes: ) look at this from today's Sun. No doubt her supporters will think she's being ironic - I just think she's moronic :rolleyes:
  • CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's pure class, and not afraid to have a laugh at herself either! ;) :rolleyes:
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:

Stables doth not class make (Genesis Chapter 1) :D

Seriously, she has made money through luck, ambition and good PR. I have seen her interviewed - she can barely articulate a sentence together. Jade Goody is rich; being rich does NOT mean you are clever.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

Indeed. And if to push this point home even further (as if it was needed :rolleyes: ) look at this from today's Sun. No doubt her supporters will think she's being ironic - I just think she's moronic :rolleyes:

Cheers, you've just successfully put me off my lunch :(