Options

Westlife Punch Up

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
Forum Member
✭✭
According to the Sun today, there was a fight between three members of Westlife in a hotel bar. Does this finally mark the end of the Irish crooners????

Comments

• Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    mystique72 wrote:
    According to the Sun today, there was a fight between three members of Westlife in a hotel bar. Does this finally mark the end of the Irish crooners????
    Fingers crossed it does :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mystique72 wrote:

We can only hope! :D
  • Options
    Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God lets hope so!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad to see i'm not the only one who cant stand them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    Oh please, please let it be true!

If it's not, I'm quite happy to step in and stir things between them enough to make it come true!
  • Options
    WalfordWillWalfordWill Posts: 6,686
    Forum Member
    lol Well a girl in my office is best mates with Georgina (Nicky's Wife) I'll quiz her and report all the goss, WalfordWill for Entertainment Tonight! :D
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    lol Well a girl in my office is best mates with Georgina (Nicky's Wife) I'll quiz her and report all the goss, WalfordWill for Entertainment Tonight! :D

:D

You'll do anything to get that 'Will Factor' show ;)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    Fingers crossed it does :)

Here, here. Talentless muppets that they are.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's about time something interesting happened with this talentless band, I couldn't stand that typical squeeky clean boyband image.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On one of the music channels the other day it was claimed that Westlife had 16 No 1 hits.

I could only think of one ,"Uptown Girl".

Bland non-entities the lot of them.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boo Pires wrote:
    On one of the music channels the other day it was claimed that Westlife had 16 No 1 hits.

I could only think of one ,"Uptown Girl".

Bland non-entities the lot of them.

Oh 'Flying without Mandy's wings in a terrible uber bland song and video where we all all look the same with our blonde spiky hair and white teeth and thank goodness McFatten left' is a top ten I think :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    mystique72 wrote:
    Hallelujah!!!! There is a god! :D Westlife are second to Mrs Beckham in my "most hated celebs" list.

Incidentally has anyone ever heard anything nice about them? I have read in interviews that various people who have interviewed them have thought them to be quite a long way up their own backsides, which in the case of ex member Brian is saying a fair bit :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    No :eek:
    If they split we will have 4 solo male artists :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Vian wrote:

Which hopefully will end up nowhere, just like Brian McFatten.....;)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the boys of blue going solo, and the boys of westlife going solo, this is going to be horrible.
  • Options
    TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With the boys of blue going solo, and the boys of westlife going solo, this is going to be horrible.

Please don't worry - some of them may end up on various TV shows, but I can guarantee, none will enter the charts again. Hurrah!! (although I did like Blue's early stuff). :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    Westlife members - coming to a 'celebrity' reality show soon!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    mystique72 wrote:

Fight? haha, more like handbags at ten paces
  • Options
    CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe they've lasted this long- 'Steps' didn't, no I don't remember them either.......... :o;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Which 3 were fighting? :confused:
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    i hope they split up soon, they are the one group that i truly can't stomach and i can't believe they have had so much success in the UK.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    who hit who ................maybe they should go on that new celebrity wrestling show :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a friend of a friend was apparently there, and said it isn't true, she phoned up the sun and gave them a right earful!

Sorry if i'm bursting anyone's bubbles ;) westlife have to end at some point anyway and don't let this post mislead you, i'm also looking forward to that day, they annnnoy me
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have to go against the grain here and admit to liking westlife. I wouldnt say they were talentless and any of the sell out concerts I went to have been fantastic.

They might not write their own stuff but hardly any 'artists' do these days. To say they are talentless is a bit extreme. To each their own and all that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 755
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vian wrote:

LOL LOL that just made my day how u said that!

but come ON, Nicky is hot!

;)