Options

Have you ever been insanely jealous of a Celebrities Wife/Girlfriend??

Twinkle ToesTwinkle Toes Posts: 3,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Following on from my "Have you ever been obsessed with a Celebrity" thread I thought I'd continue the discussion by asking when you have had a crush on a celebrity have you ever been driven insanely jealous of their girlfriend or wife or any woman they happened to be romantically linked with??

When I was twelve I was hopelessly in love with Dean Cain from the New Advetures of Superman and when it was announced he was engaged I was totally devastated. I wrote foul abuse about his fiance in my diary calling her a "slag" a "bitch" etc. And when I came across a photograph of the happy couple in Big magazine I scribbled all over her face and and drew an arrow from her head pointing to the word "bitch". This continued througout my adolescence, I utterly despised Nicole Kidman for being married to Tom Cruise.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you grown out of this attraction for wee little men then? :D

I will admit to going so far as being very disappointed when I heard certain celebs were attached but that's about as far as it goes with me. I can't remember half of them that I was disappointed about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:
    Have you grown out of this attraction for wee little men then? :D

Oh yes, can you believe I fancied Dean Cain?? Ewwww he was slime on a stick!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Big magzine...such a long time ago.....:)
  • Options
    TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Following on from my "Have you ever been obsessed with a Celebrity" thread I thought I'd continue the discussion by asking when you have had a crush on a celebrity have you ever been driven insanely jealous of their girlfriend or wife or any woman they happened to be romantically linked with??

When I was twelve I was hopelessly in love with Dean Cain from the New Advetures of Superman and when it was announced he was engaged I was totally devastated. I wrote foul abuse about his fiance in my diary calling her a "slag" a "bitch" etc. And when I came across a photograph of the happy couple in Big magazine I scribbled all over her face and and drew an arrow from her head pointing to the word "bitch". This continued througout my adolescence, I utterly despised Nicole Kidman for being married to Tom Cruise.

I did mention on another thread that as a teenager, I wanted to be Nick Heyward's (Haircut 100) girlfriend. ( :o )

In the 'old days', most boyband 'hearthrobs' always denied having a girlfriend, so you always felt they were 'obtainable'. In fact, I can remember reading an interview with him at the time claiming he was still a virgin (and I believed him! :o )

Later on, it transpired he'd bedded more women than I'd had hot dinners, but by then I was having boyfriends of my own and past caring! ;)

Although - my current 'crush' is Adam Levine from Maroon 5. If I read about any bint getting her mits on him - I won't be happy.... :mad: ;)
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    I wrote foul abuse about his fiance in my diary calling her a "slag" a "bitch" etc. And when I came across a photograph of the happy couple in Big magazine I scribbled all over her face and and drew an arrow from her head pointing to the word "bitch". This continued througout my adolescence

Some of the things I called Ronnie O'Sullivans' ex girlfrend, Bianca, are unrepeatable :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some of the things I called Ronnie O'Sullivans' ex girlfrend, Bianca, are unrepeatable :o

Remember that celebrity that I used to obsessed with, the one I can't actually name now for obvious reasons?? Well believe it or not he was actually romantically linked to a woman once(yeah right), I remember calling her a "half starved stringy haired Latvian dog" in a forum and nearly got myself banned for doing so.
  • Options
    ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Remember that celebrity that I used to obsessed with, the one I can't actually name now for obvious reasons?? Well believe it or not he was actually romantically linked to a woman once(yeah right), I remember calling her a "half starved stringy haired Latvian dog" in a forum and nearly got myself banned for doing so.

:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose sometimes I think "lucky cow" but the person you fancy might be a total arsehole and you should be pitying them. So...no, not really. (I'll try to work up some venom ;) )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, can you believe I fancied Dean Cain?? Ewwww he was slime on a stick!
    Everyone fancied Dean Cain back then. I've noticed that he is very slimy now, and short for an ex-superman. I'm blaming the suit for blinding me to his faults when I was thirteen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mad1 wrote:
    Everyone fancied Dean Cain back then. I've noticed that he is very slimy now, and short for an ex-superman. I'm blaming the suit for blinding me to his faults when I was thirteen.

None of my friends fancied him. I felt like I was the only one. I really liked him best when he was Clark Kent not Superman. I used to have loads of pictures of him that I cut out of magazines.

I also hated Teri Hatcher for playing Lois Lane and getting to snog him! How sad is that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i had the hots for david beckham when i first saw him playing for man u.....then he opened his mouth and that voice put me off him lol
  • Options
    seancfaganseancfagan Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember that celebrity that I used to obsessed with.
    How could we forget your Micky Rartin obsession? Are you living la vida loca with another fantasy figure now? Stephen Gerrard maybe? (see, I am stalking you TT :p )

Anyway, my hate celebrity was Dennis Thatcher. I was insanely jealous of him when he was married to the blessed Margaret. He got to see what she kept under all those lovely blue suits and all I wanted was a chance to be her Chief Whip.

I would have loved to have been in her cabinet and examined her portfolios. I could have shown her how to do a U-turn I'm telling you. But all I had was a few stolen glimpses on the News and my videos of her party political broadcasts. Meanwhile that gin soaked Dennis got to open the red boxes with her in the evenings. :(

He is dead now of course. People think he died of natural causes, but I know differently. He he he! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seancfagan wrote:
    How could we forget your Micky Rartin obsession? Are you living la vida loca with another fantasy figure now? Stephen Gerrard maybe? (see, I am stalking you TT :p )

No I'll NEVER allow myself to become infatuated like that again :eek: . I still do the Celebrity crush thing mind, everyone does. I just know where to draw the line.
  • Options
    linnyloulinnylou Posts: 18,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am very very pleased now that Emma Griffiths is now no longer with Matt Willis :D

Always knew there was a reason why i never liked her. :rolleyes: , but couldn't think why... :p

Mind you, still don't like her, and she especially irritates me when she presents any MTV show... :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I indeed hated any woman who was liked by/liked/was linked with any man I idolised :D

I've grown up now though. honest
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    seancfagan wrote:

Anyway, my hate celebrity was Dennis Thatcher. I was insanely jealous of him when he was married to the blessed Margaret. He got to see what she kept under all those lovely blue suits and all I wanted was a chance to be her Chief Whip.

I would have loved to have been in her cabinet and examined her portfolios. I could have shown her how to do a U-turn I'm telling you. But all I had was a few stolen glimpses on the News and my videos of her party political broadcasts. Meanwhile that gin soaked Dennis got to open the red boxes with her in the evenings. :(

He is dead now of course. People think he died of natural causes, but I know differently. He he he! ;)

O.M.G You fancied Thatcher? You can't be serious
    Must be a joke or which asylum did you write this from
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's joking about fancying Thatcher. At least I hope so!:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's undoubtedly taking the piss. He even had his own appreciation thread in Chatter once! But now he's gone to the place we cannot discuss
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's undoubtedly taking the piss. He even had his own appreciation thread in Chatter once! But now he's gone to the place we cannot discuss

Whats this place we "cannot discuss"??? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whats this place we "cannot discuss"??? :confused:
    Check his profile.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he banned??????????????????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is he banned??????????????????
    Read your DS forum rules: banned users must not be discussed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh right. Thats new on me!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    are all bans for life? only one "banned user" has re-emerged on another forum - weird

anyhow back to the subject in hand

many many many years ago I yearned to kill Mrs Huey Lewis :p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    scoper wrote:
    are all bans for life? only one "banned user" has re-emerged on another forum - weird

anyhow back to the subject in hand

many many many years ago I yearned to kill Mrs Huey Lewis :p

Well, that's the power of love..... :p