Leslie Ash - Her Lips

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw her on TV, her lips have gone down a lot.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I feel sorry for her, she's had such a bad time recently.

Can't believe how different she looks, compared to say 6 years ago.

Sorry if discussed before, I don't come in this forum often.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She does look much better than she did before, her lips were huge, and she did get alot of bad press, and she has had a bad time recently.
  • OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear the above .....
  • seancfaganseancfagan Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    potatolegs wrote:
    ..Sorry if discussed before, I don't come in this forum often.
    Where do you normally come?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps she had the silicon reduced? Looks like it to me, she looked like a whale before.
  • lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think she made a terrible mistake by having her lips done anyway. She was gorgeous before. I cannot understand what possesses women to maim themselves. However, she does look a lot better now than when she first had it done, although her face still looks quite distorted.

She has had a bad time and it'd be nice to think that she can use what has happened as something positive by campaigning for cleaner hospitals.
  • KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's a very silly and very funny looking woman. Just lately she looks like a cabbage patch doll. While I feel sorry for her, I do feel she has brought all this on her self by staying with a (supposedly) violent man. After all, why did she end up in hospital in the first place? Frisky sex? I doubt that.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Koopy wrote:
    I think she's a very silly and very funny looking woman. Just lately she looks like a cabbage patch doll. While I feel sorry for her, I do feel she has brought all this on her self by staying with a (supposedly) violent man. After all, why did she end up in hospital in the first place? Frisky sex? I doubt that.
    If you believe that her injuries resulted from violence perpetrated by her husband, why not blame him rather than her?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu g wrote:
    If you believe that her injuries resulted from violence perpetrated by her husband, why not blame him rather than her?
    I would blame him if the press insinuation is to be believed, and there do appear to be a few too many odd occurrences.

Though I think it is sad that Leslie, like so many women and not a few men, stay in a violent relationship.

If I lifted a finger to my wife in anger she would be out that door like a shot, and quite right too.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I sympathise with Leslie Ash re- her MRSA, however, her ridiculous 'trout-pout' was a result of sheer vanity - she didn't need it anyway and looked a million times worse than she did before having it done.

What she has achieved is a salutary reminder of the dangers of plastic surgery.
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    I sympathise with Leslie Ash re- her MRSA, however, her ridiculous 'trout-pout' was a result of sheer vanity - she didn't need it anyway and looked a million times worse than she did before having it done.

I don't think she will do it again in a hurry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    I noticed her lips had gone down a lot, when she was on GMTV.
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member

I totally agree (as usual, brown noser that I am :rolleyes: ) and I was about to post something similar myself.

I would add that she did herself no favours by publically saying that 'no one says anything about Heather Mills for having one leg so why does everyone pick on me? (well, it was along those lines anyway ;) )

Because, Lesley, you incredibly stupid woman, Heather Mills lost her leg in a traffic accident, through not fault of her own. You now look like one of the chimps off the PG tips advert because of your own ridiculous vanity :mad:
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    _Stevefan wrote:
    I noticed her lips had gone down a lot, when she was on GMTV.

They have gone down a lot - from what I read, it was an allergic reaction to the injections she had - however, I agree with lots2do - her face still looks very distorted and there's no getting away from it - chimp-like
  • pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    They have gone down a lot - from what I read, it was an allergic reaction to the injections she had - however, I agree with lots2do - her face still looks very distorted and there's no getting away from it - chimp-like

Definitely chimp-like on GMTV the other day - poor woman.
  • KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote:

I have experience here. He's lockupable. She's a twat.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..What she has achieved is a salutary reminder of the dangers of plastic surgery.
    I will never understand why so many women, and some men, go through all the pain, expense and risk of cosmetic surgery. Leslie Ash looked fine before the trout pout, I have rarely seen a tit job that worked and even the revolting Jordan actually looked ok before the surgeons mutilated her. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I read an interview with old trout pout in which she said she'd actually been having the injections done for quite a long time before she had the reaction. (yes, I did go away and watch old episodes of Men Behaving Badly to see if I could spot it).

Car crash plastic surgery? No question, has to be Melanie Griffiths.
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seancfagan wrote:

:eek: ....... :D;)
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with many of the sane comments above.

I know many a man who fancied the pants of Leslie in 'Quadrophenia'. :D Why, oh why did she change her face to this? - well, looking at what 'seems' to be happening in her life since, I'm guessing she really is a very insecure woman. Sad really.

And yes, I have to agree, she really does look like a chimp now. :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think many people do it because they're insecure about the way they look and plastic surgery helps them to feel better about themselves. Unfortunately it doesn't always work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    maybe it was her tit of a husbands fault for her insecurity.

who believes their so called sex story??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They went on the tonight with trevor mcdonald and I can't tell whether he does beat her up...if he does then he's a stupid c**t! But if its just the papers then i'm sure he's nice....perhaps
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    i saw that two although they seemed together they seemed to be sat apart i really cant decide on him. saying that though why would you stop speaking to your sister if she was telling the truth and if she isnt speaking cause shes scared wouldnt she hads took this occasion as a opputunity to get out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that meant to be rude?

If not I go on general discussion more than I come on here.
    seancfagan wrote:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate all cosmetic surgery as it is all so obvious and false..it is so asinie to do it.
    As for her hubby she ought not to allow it if true..all it takes is`one lawyer and a couple of suitcases.I did that..gave him the house ,the cars,the pool,the lot,grabbed my sons, and my life, and left. Never looked back once.
    he continued to get women and beat them up and blame them for it.... I meanwhile am just fine.....no-one is worth that..she is silly if she allows that....