Matt from Busted in booze clinic ....

TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Oh dear ..... :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20691.html

If he needs any extra 'counselling', he's more than welcome to give me call ... ;)

What with Westlife having fisty-cuffs, 'tis all kicking off in boyband land ...... :rolleyes:

Comments

• ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmm

I must admit I'm slightly suspicous of this story - much as I love my little Matthew :o I know he likes a drink but have things really got this bad?

It does just all seem a little too 'Robbie Williams' for my liking and 'a friend' is even quoted as saying "He plans to go down the same route as Robbie Williams and try to make it as a solo star in his own right despite his personal problems"

I just get the feeling it's designed to (i) make him more credible (in a bizarre way) and (ii) create publicity - but hey, I'm just an old cynic :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,309
    Forum Member
    Is he the wee one, or the gurner? Actually, it doesn't matter - the demise of a boyband is hardly worth getting yourself in a mess over, even if it is your own boyband.

SBGQ - how could you be so cynical? Frankly, I'm shocked that you'd think he was putting it on... ;) I guess we'll have to wait until he releases an album of soul-searching, badly written nonsense...
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's the next new Robbie Williams is he? Just like Brian McFathead? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is he the one from busted that used to get stoned on his record company working girlfriend's couch ? Or is that the one that was always loosing his trousers on stage?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    The one loosing his trousers!!
    Who got stoned??
  • LiverpoolFCGirlLiverpoolFCGirl Posts: 15,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well here's a picture of the young fresh Matt , and here's a more recent picture. It seems like he has been overdoing it a bit.
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well here's a picture of the young fresh Matt , and here's a more recent picture. It seems like he has been overdoing it a bit.

:eek:

Oh dear - I think it was definately the 'young, fresh Matt' who my little son had plastered over his bedroom wall and whom I developed a little passion for. :o But who am I kidding - I like both versions anyway. :p

This story may possibly be a ploy to boost his credibility (how sad is that :confused: ) - or it could just be that being in a boyband does send certain young men on never-ending benders (sex, drugs, rock 'n roll and all that ... erm... stuff). :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    Oh dear ..... :(

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20691.html

If he needs any extra 'counselling', he's more than welcome to give me call ... ;)

What with Westlife having fisty-cuffs, 'tis all kicking off in boyband land ...... :rolleyes:

Well, surprise, surprise, :rolleyes:
    His girlfriend has now allegedly dumped him, poor guy, she only wanted to be famous, now Busted have errrr busted, he's not in the limelight, look out next sucker
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    darknessss wrote:
    Well, surprise, surprise, :rolleyes:
    His girlfriend has now allegedly dumped him, poor guy, she only wanted to be famous, now Busted have errrr busted, he's not in the limelight, look out next sucker

Yes, I saw that here:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20709.html

The world would seem to be a sad little place for young Matty at the moment ..... :(:cry:
  • Phil_Phil_ Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never knew what Emma saw in him, she's gorgeous and he's just a spotty, greasy boy-band member. :confused:
    Emma if you're reading this send me a p.m and we'll hook up!! :D
  • sunshinebandsunshineband Posts: 1,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually knew Matt when he was a teenager growing up in Surrey and he is a talented enough to do something as a solo performer, but a lot depends on getting the image right and marketed the right way these days.

I do have a suspicion that the Priory story is partly publicity but I hope for his sake he manages to get sorted out and concentrate on making music again.
  • Mister ChristopherMister Christopher Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually knew Matt when he was a teenager growing up in Surrey
    So did I actually. I think he's a decent enough guy and I wish him luck.