Liz Hurley sets the record straight

ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
Forum Member
Taken from DS today

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds20699.html

And, as I have my new crown of forum bitch to keep up, I'd just like to say I'm sure 'carrying my son for miles' is equivalent to an hours Olympic weightlifting - she should have muscles like Geoff Capes :D

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taken from DS today

And, as I have my new crown of forum bitch to keep up, I'd just like to say I'm sure 'carrying my son for miles' is equivalent to an hours Olympic weightlifting - she should have muscles like Geoff Capes :D

:D:D:D:D

& for the love of sanity - will people stop referring to this narcisstic, talentless airhead as an 'actress'?

& of course she has more than one meal a day - she paces her 2 raisins throughout the day rather than eating them all at once :rolleyes:
  • Huch'netHuch'net Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Oh please, she's so up herself!

"I don't even own a television set" :sleep:

"My house has five flights of stairs " Oh yeah you keep boasting! And then she wonders why the media are "so agressive" to her.
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    Huch'net wrote:
    "I don't even own a television set"

In the words of Joey from Friends

'So what does all the stuff in your lounge point towards?'

:D
  • seancfaganseancfagan Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Prumeister...& for the love of sanity - will people stop referring to this narcisstic, talentless airhead as an 'actress'
    She may be all that, but she was actually quite good as Christabell in the TV drama of that name about 15 years ago, long before the safety pin dress, and she was also ok as the devil in Bedazzled a few years ago with Brenda Fraser.

According to Hugh Grant, eating like a rabbit was not the only bunny habit she had.
    "I actually graze like a rabbit throughout the day"
  • GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    seancfagan wrote:
    She may be all that, but she was actually quite good as Christabell in the TV drama of that name about 15 years ago, long before the safety pin dress, and she was also ok as the devil in Bedazzled a few years ago with Brenda Fraser.

According to Hugh Grant, eating like a rabbit was not the only bunny habit she had.

She had buck teeth and said what's up doc? every 10 seconds?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seancfagan wrote:

Having seen her 'star' in a film where she was an air hostess addicted to heroin (or something equally distasteful), I can confirm that she has the acting ability of a pubic lice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I saw about five minutes of that heroin film - my word she was terrible.

I refuse to buy anything she promotes, on principle.
  • seancfaganseancfagan Posts: 2,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had buck teeth and said what's up doc? every 10 seconds?
    More like "fu*k me" teeth and "get it up doc and make my temperature rise." ;)
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taken from DS today

The Hurley seems to suffer from the same 'celeb' problem as her good friend, Vicky Beckham - alienating every mother in the land (well, me anyway) with their clap trap bleatings on motherhood. Neither one of these overtly-well groomed 'ladies' strikes me as a particularly hands-on mother. :cool:

OK - maybe she is a super-fit, hyperactive woman running up and down the stairs all day, pruning the roses and taking the dogs for a poo in the park. But with a son THAT large, there's no way her tiny frame would be able to withstand such weight for longer than 10 seconds. (Oooh, get me - I'm now gunning for the title of Forum Bitch!) :p;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having seen her 'star' in a film where she was an air hostess addicted to heroin (or something equally distasteful), I can confirm that she has the acting ability of a pubic lice.

and the looks, and the charm LMAO!!!

actress my arse, in fact my arse is a better actress!

what really pisses me off about her is the fact that she's a no mark from Basingstoke (chav central) who puts on this ridiculously plummy voice in an attempt to pass herself off as aristocracy

dreadful woman!
  • GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    jessikart wrote:
    Yeah, I saw about five minutes of that heroin film - my word she was terrible.

I refuse to buy anything she promotes, on principle.
    I'm like that with anything that Jennifer Lopez sells e.g the J Glo perfume. Even if it was the best perfume in the world I still wouldn't. Same for the Britney Spears stuff too.
  • james paynejames payne Posts: 4,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    seancfagan wrote:
    More like "fu*k me" teeth and "get it up doc and make my temperature rise." ;)

And I wonder why he is now a Banned User.

His posts could sometimes be witty, however when you do a search it is no wonder posts like this(and many others)were a step to far for the moderators.

Although I have a sense of humour, and I can't think of much that offends me, it is a shame that sometimes common sense doesn't prevail.

People of all ages peruse these forums, and constant smutty innuendo is eventually going to overstep the mark.

Oh Sean, when did it all go abit Pete Tong :confused:

Regards James
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scoper wrote:
    and the looks, and the charm LMAO!!!

actress my arse, in fact my arse is a better actress!

what really pisses me off about her is the fact that she's a no mark from Basingstoke (chav central) who puts on this ridiculously plummy voice in an attempt to pass herself off as aristocracy

dreadful woman!

And I think it's that ridiculously plummy voice which adds to her dreadful acting, her voice is awful. Much like that dark haired girl in Angels, she has an awful voice and as such i think her acting is crap.
  • DrPepperDrPepper Posts: 2,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taken from DS today

It fits well.

Not sure she's an actress really, more like a celebrity used to promote movies to get bums on seats when real actresses have turned down the role.

Much like bringing marquee names to the theatre (though I can't wait to see Ewan McGregor in Guys & Dolls. I Loved his singing in Moulin Rouge.
    Forum Member
    DrPepper wrote:
    It fits well.

I have you to thank for putting me where I am today - I owe you so much
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member

Come on, that's so harsh on public lice ;)
  • Dancing QueenDancing Queen Posts: 9,917
    Forum Member
    Why does she still CARRY that huge lump of an unattractive son :confused: - hope she's not still breastfeeding as well :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    Great news everyone.....Elizabeth is RETIRING!!! :rolleyes:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005190638,00.html
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'Tis a sad, sad, day in the world of film. :( How on earth will the film industry pull itself back from such a loss. :cry: Elizabeth really was a true legend amongst actresses. :D

Still, I can't really knock her for wanting quality time with her child. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen pictures of her son.
    Does anyone have any?
    Forum Member
    I haven't seen pictures of her son.
    Does anyone have any?

she always dresses him in old fashioned clothes- ie funny sandals & coats or 'Little Lord Fauntleroy' outfits :eek: and he looks like his Dad but with straight hair :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member

So, there IS a God...... :D
    Forum Member
    So, there IS a God...... :D

Unfortunately in the words of the great Arnie 'she vill be back' dammit :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic!!!!
    "LIZ Hurley is giving up acting so she can concentrate on raising her young son."

with a winch? ;)