Options

NEW Crazy frog song! :(

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey, I use aol, and found today, on the main bit, this so i clicked on it and a page with this came up :
Crazy Frog - Axel F
Is this the most annoying record ever?

Does this frog get you hopping mad?

You may have seen a weird frog in a helmet and goggles riding an imaginary moped during the ad breaks on TV.

Or you might have had the pleasure of listening to a mobile phone ringing - or rather 'ding ding dididing' - next to you on your bus or train journey home.

It's all part of the phenomenon that is the Crazy Frog – possibly the most successful ringtone in the world. Ever.

It's thought to have earned nearly £10m - nice work if you can get it!

The man responsible for this 'ding ding dididing' noise is a 24-year-old computer geek from Sweden, one Daniel Malmedahl, who recorded himself imitating his friend's moped way back in 1997.

Now two German clubmeisters, Reinhard Raith and Wolfgang Boss, have mixed the Crazy Frog with Axel F - the Beverly Hills Cop theme tune - to create a song to get you "hopping on dance floors all over Europe".

What do you think about the Crazy Frog phenomenon?

Will Axel F get you jumping to the beat, or would you rather this 'crazy' character croaked a horrible death?

Cast your vote now to see whether others share your joy or feel your pain

The new song, on aol u can listen AND watch the new video AND song for FREE! :eek: The links are below, but MAY not work on non aol people, although they sometimes things from aol do.

http://real-eu.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/uk/aol/music/prop/2005/audio/crazyfrog_axelf.rm <-- Song

http://real-eu.stream.aol.com/ramgen/aol/uk/aol/music/prop/2005/video/crazyfrog_axelf_bb.rm <-- Video

So, can u watch it? If you can, say if u think its good or bad! :D

Comments

• Options
    James2001James2001 Posts: 73,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arrrrggghhhh! <bangs head on wall incredibly hard several times>. Just let the fu*king frog die!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats a new song? Funny...i thought it sounded like something from the 1980's ;)

I'm sorry but that is a cheap cash in, if they are going to make a song they could have at least tried to make a new tune rather than rip off an old one. Theres nothing exciting in that..least of all that goddamn frog. I have to admit though the video looked like it had some effort put into it, i liked the graphics :) Apart from that though...urgh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep - my kids could watch that perfectly - sadly i could still hear it too

I remember it was a little bit funny once when it was on the net and was just the motorbike 'impression' and not attributed to the strangely 'endowed' frog.

Now we will be hearing it even more - ghharrr :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh i also forgot to mention, it was only a few weeks ago when a beverly hills remix was released in the clubs with skee lo - i wish...which is actually a lot better than this crap..;)
  • Options
    njeonjeo Posts: 6,341
    Forum Member
    Horrendous. But if we didn't have tripe like this they'd be no way we could appreciate the good things in life. That Swedish has a lot to answer for... ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its gotta be a joke. Cant imagine hearing it in any clubs here apart from "ironic" nights. Can see it being popular in Magaluf or Benidorm.
    Everytime I hear the Crazy Frog I think of its little willy (which has now been erased )!!!
  • Options
    DaisyBumblerootDaisyBumbleroot Posts: 24,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The AxelF version has been, charted and gone i believe?
  • Options
    T--JT--J Posts: 19,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahaha!!!! I love it! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omg that is sooooo funny!!!!!!!

but annoying
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved it, now just ti find an MP3 version of the song.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i converted it to mp3........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Howd u do that??? or download it anyway?
  • Options
    Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    zoton2 wrote:
    Howd u do that??? or download it anyway?
    I'd like to know that. I saved it to my playlist on AOL media player but I have to be on line to play it..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ive got it playing in real player, by the way u do not need to play it in aol, it works when ure not on aols browser software whatever it is! :D
  • Options
    Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    I can't get it to play in real player
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    you are all sad. crazy frog was really someone elses sound that wasn't copyrighted. its just a market scam to make money, and they are trying to prolong its life by rerelising it in nu forms.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Phil Owens wrote:
    I'd like to know that. I saved it to my playlist on AOL media player but I have to be on line to play it..
    As long as something can be played, it can be recorded. I'm guessing idontthinkso used some sort of digital recording software and then converted it to mp3. The crudest way to do it would be using sound recorder which comes with windows anyway...and yes it does work. Record a few seconds and then select "slow down" a few times until you have a good few hundred seconds worth of recording time available. Then rewind back to the beginning and record ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kill me now :(
  • Options
    lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh f**k me NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Mark.Mark. Posts: 84,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's so annoying that it's funny!!! :D

Wouldn't buy it, though :D
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the frog lives to survive another day. :D
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    P.Nut wrote:
    kill me now :(

No, no, no, don't kill yourself, redirect your anger.

We need to kill the person that invented crazy frog and that sweetie chick thing.

Seriously, we'd be doing the world a favour.

A large piece of wood repeatedly smacked against his head might make a nice ringtone.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the single advertised on MTV Polska not sure if they have Jamba over there yet!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think u can buy the single on amazon for £4!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If someone knows a site i can upload the song on for free i can put it up, i have it in mp3 format