Options

Shane Richie bugged wifes phone

KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
Forum Member
✭✭
Shane Richie bugged his wife's (Coleen Nolan) mobile when he suspected her of having an affair. She was and this is what ended the marriage.

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1178473,00.html

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    Koopy wrote:
    Shane Richie bugged his wife's (Coleen Nolan) mobile when he suspected her of having an affair. She was and this is what ended the marriage.

http://www.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1178473,00.html

Well firstly, isnt this a bit rich coming from someone like Shane, who seemed to have yo-yo trousers syndrome all the time he was married.

and....

Not even the government are supposed to bug phones - so Im sure the Police are knocking on Shane's door as we speak. :D

They'll love him in prison, what with those man breasts.... ;) :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    thats awful. he seems such a ahole. i wonder wot else he as done to coleen?
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    I'm not surprised, he's be bugging me for months now. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wot are you on about?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oh, i just got it, you mean annot=ying you on eastenders

i thought you were going out with him them for minute. phew!! thought i was gonna get a earful. he he he

*ties back my blonde hair* opps!!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical of him, he spends his whole marriage sleeping with every other woman and then when he think Coleen has done it once he bugs the phone. Good on her I say.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yeah but she felt bad about it. so i bet he was probably glad she did it. 1 shes begging him 2 he got a excuse to do it more often. (not that he thinks he needs one)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i know this isnt really to subject but is shane leaving ee or not?
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This woman gets on my nerves. For some reason, after all this time since they separated, she still needs to rake up the past and drag his name through the mud. Whilst I don't condone what SR did, it is time for Coleen to move on and stop using her previous relationship as a means of publicity when she needs some cash. It isn't very fair on their children for her to keep slagging their Dad off to the general public. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    are you divorced?? escially to a person youve had kids with??

as a kid in a divorce my parents regually slag each other off in front of me and im perfectly fine about it cause theyve been open about why they split up. this is wot i feel is the same situation there in. she doesnt bring it up all the time any way and if she does someone else mentions it then she will carry on wot she being suggested to say. do u get wot i mean??