Kate Moss and Pete

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,473
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Are they mad getting married? I mean sorry Kate but you must be a mug to agree to marry him unless he was totally clean from drugs for about a year minimum. Drug abusers cannot be trusted I know from seeing them and how they twist things to be a victim and then rob their familys to get another fix or fight people for no reason except for being high. Girl is she stupid. :(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are they mad getting married? I mean sorry Kate but you must be a mug to agree to marry him unless he was totally clean from drugs for about a year minimum. Drug abusers cannot be trusted I know from seeing them and how they twist things to be a victim and then rob their familys to get another fix or fight people for no reason except for being high. Girl is she stupid. :(
    But she's far from squeaky clean herself is she? Wasn't one of the reasons for her split from Jefferson Hack that he found his domesticity "boring" (Similar thing with Sadie and Jude Law - he's probably an arrogant arse, but seems to get a very hard time for the 'sin' of being a stable father). I think that group of Primrose Hill friends have quite a warped and toxic idea of what is cool.
  • chatschats Posts: 2,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Junkie couldnt even rustle enough money together for his own bail to get out the jail so lets hope that kate uses her head and gets a pre- nup sighned as im sure their marrige will not last the test of time and pete will no a doubt try to exploit her financialy for obvious reasons Although i suspect that they probley will not get as far as the alter if Kate's common sence rules her head before the day approaches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 260
    Forum Member
    TBH I am not sure he is much worse than her ;) Well there have been alot of rumours about Kate Moss and various substances in the past, so for those reasons I agree that the two of them together is a bad idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Highly doubt that they are getting hitched, she didn't pay his bail money for one. Of course there are rumours that she's not far from the paupers house herself.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    mad1 wrote:
    Highly doubt that they are getting hitched, she didn't pay his bail money for one. Of course there are rumours that she's not far from the paupers house herself.
    She's got a million quid deal with Rimmel hasnt she?

Cant quite see what she sees in the white faced, sweaty, waste of oxygen that is Pete.

Its little Moss Junior I feel sorry for if they do get together.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A match made in hell.... An arrogant, self-destructive moron meets an arrogant self-destructive moron. Never in all my life have I read such utter bilge as I have read about these 2...

He looks a pre-pubescent Gareth Gates with jaundice and she looks like a piece of garden twining.

May they live happily ever after.. In a newspaper in a far-off galaxy. :rolleyes:
  • KoopyKoopy Posts: 848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My guess is, if she marries him, she could lose her daughter. I think the childs father could get full custody, no probs and social services would certainly have something to say.
  • TinkerbellaTinkerbella Posts: 2,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its little Moss Junior I feel sorry for if they do get together.

My sentiments, exactly. :cool: