Options

The Apprentice USA ?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
Forum Member
Guys,

Do you know if any Sky Channels are showing The Apprentice USA or are planning too?

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    I believe the beeb has got the rights to the next couple of seasons, season two starting later this year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Hopefully when the BBC get round to showing season 2 and 3, they'll show an episode each day like they did with the original.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the BBC has shown up NBC in some respects. The UK Aprentice is so much slicker than its American counterpart.

It makes London look amazing to, I always liked the passion for New York that the US version shows, and I'm glad to see that has remained true of the UK one.

Plus Alan Sugar is much better than trump at sifting through the bullshit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when the US season three end, is it later tonight, or will it be in a few weeks time, please don't reveal which contestant got into the final two if already know, I haven't seen the last three episode yet

pitty the beebs didn't show this serious insteand of the UK on, would have been a massive raiting it, so much better
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    I have seen every single episode of Apprentice, Season 1 to 3, in tonight's episodes of Season 3 Apprentice, they are whittling down to the final 2, then next week is the final task, with the outcome and final show on the 19th May.