Options

The Evil Twist

bayBboibayBboi Posts: 31
Forum Member
early on on the launch night a 'fake' launch will be orchorstrated in which twelve housemates will enter the new house. these 'housemates' will be lead to beleive that they are the final line up. however later on that evening the actual launch will go ahead and the final lineup of housemates will eneter another part of the house.
the 'fake' housemates are only in the house beacuase Big brother cannot decide who will be there final two housemates.
all week the public vote for who out of the 'fake' twelve will join the real house. all twelve will be lead to beleive that they are now the stars of Big brother.
in a live show on friday two halfs of the house will be let in on the secret. the final two housemates will be revealed and the remaining ten fake housemates will leave through the back door. No interveiw, no Glory and no fame

EVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIL

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    where did you get this from? Source?
    Sounds like a great idea
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just An Idea. Although It Does Sound Amazing
  • Options
    CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds good in principle - but the two houses would be able to hear each other crashing and shouting around next door, therefore the surprise element would be lost. Would still work if they all knew about it - but then it wouldn't be as good.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This idea was bandied around last year on various forums, we even discussed it ourselves! But I just LOVE it!

IF ONLY they did this when Vic and Jason were in the house, when they were cackling away so smugly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    would be good if this happened
  • Options
    Jack McFarleneJack McFarlene Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Absoloutely, I'm so a fan of evil! :D
  • Options
    rachelb65rachelb65 Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if this does happen I can just hear them now :D

"F***ing BB. I gave up my job and bought all these new clothes on my credit card and was going to pay it off with money from the papers for my story/boob pic's, told all my mate's I'm going in the house and BB have made me look such a tw*t"

" I'm gonna sue them"

nasty BB :D