Options

Oh no! Another bad actor back on the street.

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
I've just read on the ITV website that Adam Barlow is to quit school and return to Coronation Street this week.

I'm really despairing because I think he's actually worse than Warren.

How long will it be before the axe is weilded on this "actor"?

Comments

• Options
    *Sarah**Sarah* Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dislike the actor who plays him but I alos dislike the idea of the character. There is no need fo him apart for to droll over Sarah Platt :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I am quite pleased he is to return.

I can now understand what he is saying, after inserting the translating fish into my ear.

But at least there will be someone to look at again. Keiran has been missing for far too long and he is going soon! Need to keep the eye candy levels up.

JC
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tough_ref wrote:
    Oh I am quite pleased he is to return.

I can now understand what he is saying, after inserting the translating fish into my ear.

But at least there will be someone to look at again. Keiran has been missing for far too long and he is going soon! Need to keep the eye candy levels up.

JC

This is Coronation Street, not Hollyoaks. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Craig BolamCraig Bolam Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    I like Adam but your right he can't act but neither can Scooter or Candice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Adam but your right he can't act but neither can Scooter or Candice.
    They can out act him by a mile.

And at least you can tell what they're saying.
  • Options
    HellBoyHellBoy Posts: 5,354
    Forum Member
    BCJ wrote:
    They can out act him by a mile.

And at least you can tell what they're saying.

give him a chance, we've not seen much of him anyway, I think he'll be a major character in the Mike departure storyline. We'll see tomorrow if he's any good.
  • Options
    Pop PrincessPop Princess Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I read that Adam helps Mike at the factory and Danny is not happy when Mike gives Adam more responsibility and when Mike starts developing Alzheimers , Adam is involved in the fight over the business.
  • Options
    LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EDIT: Removed cause of Stupidy! :D:D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemonade wrote:
    Dear God No! First lauching his pop-career....(Flop..:rolleyes: ), and now this.
    Lets hope that if he does come back his storylines are much better then the First Gay Kiss, or that affair with Maria, and making her moving her to Canada (At least she had some sence, and came back to Weatherfield...:rolleyes: ).
    We are talking about Adam Barlow, not Adam Rickets, lol. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,309
    Forum Member
    Lemonade wrote:
    Dear God No! First lauching his pop-career....(Flop..:rolleyes: ), and now this.
    Lets hope that if he does come back his storylines are much better then the First Gay Kiss, or that affair with Maria, and making her moving her to Canada (At least she had some sence, and came back to Weatherfield...:rolleyes: ).

That was Adam Rickett, who played Nick Tilsley. This thread is about the character of Adam Barlow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whoopsy me....must read!! :D:D! #@!!
  • Options
    fanny_arbucklefanny_arbuckle Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    *Sarah* wrote:
    I dislike the actor who plays him but I alos dislike the idea of the character. There is no need fo him apart for to droll over Sarah Platt :rolleyes:

How awful To say you dislike the actor, he is a real human being and not just an actor. Dont you care about his feelings!!!!!

this is the exact same crap i got from you yesterday when you were whinging on about my dislike for shelly. Obviously you dont practice what you preach... hypocrite
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lemonade wrote:
    EDIT: Removed cause of Stupidy! :D:D.

further confirmation of what we all knew anyway
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Sarah* wrote:

Drool over Sarah! :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How awful To say you dislike the actor, he is a real human being and not just an actor. Dont you care about his feelings!!!!!

this is the exact same crap i got from you yesterday when you were whinging on about my dislike for shelly. Obviously you dont practice what you preach... hypocrite
    I think Sarah meant she doesn't like the acting skills of the actor.

Stop trying to turn threads into arguments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    further confirmation of what we all knew anyway

Look, I don't want to start an arguement!
    Still cracked up from yesterday!
  • Options
    Jub Jub BirdJub Jub Bird Posts: 1,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was saying she disliked his acting, genius :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She was saying she disliked his acting, genius :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    No she said she disliked the actor or cant you read flab flab bird?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I notice a recurring pattern with you and flab. Are you insecure about your weight, love? :rolleyes:

Sarah may not have worded it too well, but she wasn't aware that you would be scrutinising her posts. She didn't mean to insult the actor as a person...!

:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't even dare start, Fanny Face.
    Not in the mood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyway back on topic. I hate adam barlow, I hate the way he acts and i dont like his hair, talk about fuzzy. He should put some styling wax on it, then maybe he'd be a bit cuter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lemonade wrote:
    Not in the mood.
    LOLOLOL!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyway back on topic. I hate adam barlow, I hate the way he acts and i dont like his hair, talk about fuzzy. He should put some styling wax on it, then maybe he'd be a bit cuter.

This is Coronation Street, not Hollyoaks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think his hair is the least of the problem.

:cool:
  • Options
    *Sarah**Sarah* Posts: 2,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lemonade wrote:
    Not in the mood.

PMSL :D:D I love you Lemonade for that :D
This discussion has been closed.