Options

At the end of the day

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
Forum Member
✭✭
Lesley and Max talking,

Max: I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry.

Lesley: At the end of the day, riiiiight, I know I'm beautiful and I dont need nobody t' tell me that at the end of the day and I'm not jealous of that stick figure that you all fancy cos like at the end of the day I've got these big tits I paid for an I dont know why you're frigtened of em cos if you put on a couple of hundred pounds you'd have tits as big as mine at the end of the day.

Max: I was being funny.

Lesley: Well yeah, but get this riiiight, I don't think ya funny riiiight cos like at the end of the day....I can't remember what me point was but at the end of the day I'm riiiight and you don't understand cos you're not on my level riiiiight.

Max: Everyone here says I'm funny.

Lesley: Well yeah riiiight, you're funny then riiiight, and I know I said you weren't riiight, but you've confused me with that now cos I've just realized you are funny, but at the end of the day I understand what I'm saying.

Max: You sounded dead jealous.

Lesley: ME! Jealous!!!! Riiiiight!! What ave I got to be jealous of,? Get this right, I'm not dead jealous of anyone riiiight cos at the end of the day I know that any man who'd had a skinful would shag me in a second riiight. Sam's not on my level, riiight.

Max: Well the way you were talking luv it came across as jealous.

Lesley: NOOO! No, I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous of Sam or saskia, who I know for a fact, has implants, riiight and you can't tell me she dunt cos at the end of the day I'd never believe it riiiight.

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL. :D

I also like the way people have taken to spelling her name "Lesleh".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That accent is killing me and I'm from Leeds myself lol.
  • Options
    thmsthms Posts: 61,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well done on transcribing that conversation for lesley
    at the end of the day i predict over 200 replies:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant :D
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    At the end of the day everyone seems to say 'at the end of the day' a lot - not just Lesley! It's driving me mad!!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 323
    Forum Member
    i like leslehh accent
    but cockney is the best
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pelicano wrote:
    At the end of the day everyone seems to say 'at the end of the day' a lot - not just Lesley! It's driving me mad!!! :eek:

I put it down to the politicians - I first heard the Labour politicians using it.

Next thing they will all start staying is ....

The fact of the matter
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 319
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed that :D

Have you noticed how the blokes in there scream and shout at the woman and then go and say sorry awwwwwww aint that nice.
  • Options
    FoureyesFoureyes Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    at the end of the day I know that any man who'd had a skinful would shag me in a second

This has to be one of the saddest things I've heard a young woman say.

Now I'm feeling sorry for Lesleh. Damn your eyes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "at the end of the day I know that any man who'd had a skinful would shag me in a second "

She didn't really say that did she?

I missed last nights show.

Also, who in the house told Maxwell he was funny? Did they mean funny as in ha-ha-ha funny or funny as in odd funny?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day......

it gets dark!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pelicano wrote:

This weekend I'm going to log onto the feeds and play the "At the end of the day" drinking game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boo Pires wrote:
    "at the end of the day I know that any man who'd had a skinful would shag me in a second "

She didn't really say that did she?

Nooo, the conversation was based on a true story, but I used artistic license ;)
  • Options
    GardencroftGardencroft Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    I heard a radio documentry on politics and the phrase "at the end of the day" was used by old style trade union leaders when in negotiations - at the end of the working day etc etc
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i knew someone at uni who persistently used the phrases 'at the end of the day' and 'to be fair' bloody annoying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lesley and Max talking,

Lesley: At the end of the day, riiiiight, I know I'm beautiful and I dont need nobody t' tell me that at the end of the day and I'm not jealous of that stick figure that you all fancy cos like at the end of the day I've got these big tits I paid for an I dont know why you're frigtened of em cos if you put on a couple of hundred pounds you'd have tits as big as mine at the end of the day.

Lesley: Well yeah, but get this riiiight, I don't think ya funny riiiight cos like at the end of the day....I can't remember what me point was but at the end of the day I'm riiiight and you don't understand cos you're not on my level riiiiight.

Lesley: Well yeah riiiight, you're funny then riiiight, and I know I said you weren't riiight, but you've confused me with that now cos I've just realized you are funny, but at the end of the day I understand what I'm saying.

Lesley: ME! Jealous!!!! Riiiiight!! What ave I got to be jealous of,? Get this right, I'm not dead jealous of anyone riiiight cos at the end of the day I know that any man who'd had a skinful would shag me in a second riiight. Sam's not on my level, riiight.

Lesley: NOOO! No, I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous of Sam or saskia, who I know for a fact, has implants, riiight and you can't tell me she dunt cos at the end of the day I'd never believe it riiiight.

Genius. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lesley and Max talking,

LOL ! :D Good Stuff ! :D

I am in awe of her towering intellect...

I am thinking of writing to the board of the Nobel Prize's to ask for her to be nominated for a Noble Prize in intellect and Logic for her much acclaimed "Marmite" piece of work :p
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At the end of the day......

it gets dark!! :D

Fantastic.LMAO. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,597
    Forum Member
    funnily enough their day almost never ends. they are prancing about at 3am like its the afternoon, making food and swimming in the pool. at the end of the day its the beginning of the next day.
  • Options
    Cha'Mone Mo FoCha'Mone Mo Fo Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Foureyes wrote:
    This has to be one of the saddest things I've heard a young woman say.

Now I'm feeling sorry for Lesleh. Damn your eyes!

Yeah, bad quote there. She seems to be quite insecure- keep having to tell everyone how good looking she is, when it seems that she probably doesnt but by saying it she is hoping that others will think it.
    Having said that, if I was in there I would take her to the love loft and not come out for 3 months :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    turnip wrote:
    funnily enough their day almost never ends. they are prancing about at 3am like its the afternoon, making food and swimming in the pool. at the end of the day its the beginning of the next day.

What time of day does BB wake them up? I'm in the states, so I never see anything in the morning.