Options

Doctor Who Series Finale - Don't read if you don't want to know what happens!

Jamesessex69Jamesessex69 Posts: 1,563
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Ok. I couldnt see this on another thread but here is what happens in the Finale of this Series.... If you dont want to know - dont read.
The voice at the end of last week is revealed as the Dalek that Rose supplied her DNA to, as the Emporer Dalek. He has become mentally unstable and convinced himself that he is a God. Capt Jack and Lynda are both Killed. The Doctor takes Rose back to the TARDIS and tricks her and sends her back to earth. However Rose relises this and finds a way of taking the TARDIS back to the Space Station. On her arrival she discovers the Doctor is about to be exterminated. Bad Wolf is revealed to be Rose. Wolf turns out to be Flow. Bad flow. The Doctor realising that the Daleks invasion of earth is being powerd through Rose. The Doctor realises that the only way he can stop it is to Kill Rose - or take the Flow from her - which he does by a kiss. Jack is brought back to life and the Daleks invasion is thwarted. The TARDIS tells rose that she needs to get the Doctor back inside or he will regenerate stiill powering the Daleks and therefor regenerate the Daleks - So Rose drags him back inside the TARDIS and takes him to the heart of the TARDIS where he tells Rose about Barcelona - while still standing the Doctor regenerates in front of her eyes and is stunned when he changes before her eyes. He continues his conversation (about Barcelona) now played by David Tennant.

I know there are loads of left out bits but dont have full Episode summary at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. I couldnt see this on another thread but here is what happens in the Finale of this Series.... If you dont want to know - dont read.
    The voice at the end of last week is revealed as the Dalek that Rose supplied her DNA to, as the Emporer Dalek. He has become mentally unstable and convinced himself that he is a God. Capt Jack and Lynda are both Killed. The Doctor takes Rose back to the TARDIS and tricks her and sends her back to earth. However Rose relises this and finds a way of taking the TARDIS back to the Space Station. On her arrival she discovers the Doctor is about to be exterminated. Bad Wolf is revealed to be Rose. Wolf turns out to be Flow. Bad flow. The Doctor realising that the Daleks invasion of earth is being powerd through Rose. The Doctor realises that the only way he can stop it is to Kill Rose - or take the Flow from her - which he does by a kiss. Jack is brought back to life and the Daleks invasion is thwarted. The TARDIS tells rose that she needs to get the Doctor back inside or he will regenerate stiill powering the Daleks and therefor regenerate the Daleks - So Rose drags him back inside the TARDIS and takes him to the heart of the TARDIS where he tells Rose about Barcelona - while still standing the Doctor regenerates in front of her eyes and is stunned when he changes before her eyes. He continues his conversation (about Barcelona) now played by David Tennant.

I know there are loads of left out bits but dont have full Episode summary at the moment.

I read and am impressed! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The Guy who saw it gave it 10/10. I cant wait. Tennant gets a line or two at the end aswell!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    Click here for the full summary based on those who saw it at the press screening.

Oh, needless to say, spoilers galore!!!

I, for one, can't wait
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats pretty much what I said isnt it but with just more details? I suppose we will see on Saturday...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is someone else off of Outpost Galifreys veiw of the Episode:-

Pre-credits sequence is just highlights of Bad Wolf - nothing new...
    Starts with the Doctor and Jack heading towards the Dalek ship...missiles launched!
    Doctor materialises around Rose and a Dalek - Jack kills Dalek with his gun!
    The Whobie gang confront the Daleks - protected by force field - emperor dalek revealed - the daleks are religious fanatics - whobie gang escape back to satellite 5!
    Doctor tries to construct Delta Wave to destroy Daleks - Jack goes to enforce defences - Rose is tricked and taken back to Earth - Daleks mobilise!
    Jack has little luck forming fighting force - Doctor keeps building Delta Wave - Rose pissed off majorly!
    Jack takes fighting force to the top of station - lots of people left in the basement - Rose upset - finds Bad Wolf graffiti in playground with Mickey - Doctor still building Delta Wave.
    Rose tries to open the heart of the TARDIS with Mickey, but fails - tied to his car - Daleks start to invade.
    All gets a bit hazy round now - basically - Daleks invade - kill everyone - Rose gets pissed off - Doctor builds Delta Wave but explains that it will kill everyone on Earth if it kills Daleks - Jack ends up getting exterminated (there's a cool bit with the 'Anne Droid')
    Daleks confront Doctor - says he can't use Delta Wave - Rose figured out Bad Wolf - opened the Heart of the TARDIS with Jackie - becomes Bad Wolf
    Rose destroys Daleks (so cool!) - Doctor ends up absorbing Time Vortex energy - Jack comes back to life - demateralise - Doc regenerates - fracking cool!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,690
    Forum Member
    also thought the idea of a season long "Big Bad Wolf" was a direct reference to the name "Big Bad" buffy/angel series fans gave to each seasons major villain before they were revealed. (even Willow turned out to be one in Buffy - (which come to think of it is the name of a flower) (and come to think of it she was buffys closest companion))

I guess Buffy fans are not DW fans, and DW fans don't watch Buffy.

Apart from aka_lucifer, of course - but I guess he's not trusting anything, not least the water, now that he's in foreign parts :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    I guess Buffy fans are not DW fans, and DW fans don't watch Buffy.

Well, I love 'em both!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are some pretty cool pics in the Sun and the Star today.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Me too! I made that suggestion about the identity of Bad Wolf way back at the beginning of May but was sidetracked by other crazy theories bouncing around at the time. Cool! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting terribly confused now because events happen in the episode synopsis tht seem to be a little contradicted by other confirmed events at the BAFTA screening. So we're only going to bump into CJ in the past now because he dies? I suppose that'll work.
    I'm tusting no-one and no spoiler 'til Saturday I think! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting terribly confused now because events happen in the episode synopsis tht seem to be a little contradicted by other confirmed events at the BAFTA screening. So we're only going to bump into CJ in the past now because he dies? I suppose that'll work.
    I'm tusting no-one and no spoiler 'til Saturday I think! :)
    When the Doctor kisses Rose, Jack comes back to life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    When the Doctor kisses Rose, Jack comes back to life.
    How very Sleeping Beauty. It's quite the fairytale fest innit?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From other peoples reveiws who HAVE seen it they seem to think that no matter how you explain it you cant do it justice. Its excellent (apparently)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On BBC news site, DT's first words...
    "Hello. New teeth. Now where were we?"

and now suddenly
    "It's me Rose, I'm the Big Bad Wolf. Aren't you going to compliment me on my teeth"

makes a bit more sense too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too! I made that suggestion about the identity of Bad Wolf way back at the beginning of May but was sidetracked by other crazy theories bouncing around at the time. Cool! :)

To be fair what suggestion didn't you make over the course of the series...?! :D:p Reading everyone's speculation has been brilliant and almost as much fun as the seires itself... and i'm not upset i've read the spoilers... made me even more excited to see the episode now!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    In the Times, it is said that apparently
    Captain Jack kisses the doctor :eek: :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wiggypower wrote:
    In the Times, it is said that apparently
    Captain Jack kisses the doctor :eek: :D
    Yes apparently so! And Jack kisses Rose
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinka2 wrote:
    On BBC news site, DT's first words...
    "Hello. New teeth. Now where were we?"

and now suddenly
    "It's me Rose, I'm the Big Bad Wolf. Aren't you going to compliment me on my teeth"

makes a bit more sense too.
    This is not what I heard. Apparently CE starts talking about Barcelona - He regenerates then says "Hmm new teeth - always weird. Arent you going to complement me? Where were we oh yes Barcelona , the Planet rather than the city"... Also apprently he doesnt speak in a scottish accent.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you write spoilers ? into a thread ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how do you write spoilers ? into a thread ?

You can't do a quick reply you need to click reply or quote then its the grey 's' above the box you write in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You can't do a quick reply you need to click reply or quote then its the grey 's' above the box you write in.

But do check that the tags have appeared before you hit the 'submit' button. Sometimes I find it a bit iffy, and oooooh the weeks you could ruin if you fell foul of that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So, Bad Wolf is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue! (reverse the FLOW...)

And I LOVE crosswords - D'oh!!
  • Options
    buffyslaybuffyslay Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazndave wrote:
    Well, I love 'em both!

me too!!! i think Dr Who is brilliant!
  • Options
    *Eileen**Eileen* Posts: 9,881
    Forum Member
    You can do a quick reply if you just type the spoiler tags in manually.

Just type
    whatever text you want as your spoiler

but without the spaces inside the brackets.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also looks like the FIRST ever Regeneration where the Doctor is Standing up!!!