Options

Maxwell might be gone tomorrow

ZimbabweZimbabwe Posts: 192
Forum Member
It seems pretty clear Maxwell picked a bleeding scab from his infected foot and put it in Science’s cornflakes:

Maxwell, Ant, Sakia and Craig have been laughing about it.

Maxwell said: "There you go Science eat my scabby blood" when Science was eating the cornflakes (Science either did not hear or did not understand).

Also Saskia and Maxwell told Craig he had better not mention the scab incident to anyone else.

In addition Maxwell is plotting (or has) put pig’s blood in Sciences mice. He was telling Craig about it (there are sound dips because C4 likes to cover things up). This is to be (or was) done because of Science’s religious beliefs (regarding eating pork and cleansing meat of blood).

Anyway, a number of people have been sending Emails to the press to try to ensure Maxwell is punished for these disgusting crimes. It does seem likely that Maxwell will be ejected tomorrow for gross misconduct – there are replacements in the ‘secret garden’ so it’s a problem logistically for the show.

Expect this to be a massive story – many people are outraged (including me)!

Comments

• Options
    Humpty NumptyHumpty Numpty Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zimbabwe wrote:
    It does seem likely that Maxwell will be ejected tomorrow for gross misconduct

Yes, very likely

:sleep:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maxwell could bludgeon them all to death in the middle of the night with a garden gnome, and he'd still probably get away with it.

Hope he gets chucked out though, would be the highlight of the show for me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zimbabwe wrote:
    It seems pretty clear Maxwell picked a bleeding scab from his infected foot and put it in Science’s cornflakes:

Maxwell said: "There you go Science eat my scabby blood" when Science was eating the cornflakes (Science either did not hear or did not understand).

Also Saskia and Maxwell told Craig he had better not mention the scab incident to anyone else.

In addition Maxwell is plotting (or has) put pig’s blood in Sciences mice. He was telling Craig about it (there are sound dips because C4 likes to cover things up). This is to be (or was) done because of Science’s religious beliefs (regarding eating pork and cleansing meat of blood).

Anyway, a number of people have been sending Emails to the press to try to ensure Maxwell is punished for these disgusting crimes. It does seem likely that Maxwell will be ejected tomorrow for gross misconduct – there are replacements in the ‘secret garden’ so it’s a problem logistically for the show.

Science does not eat pork for personal reasons, Maxwell was bang out of order and I am NOT a science fan.

Max is disgusting.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doing that could in theory be worse than smacking someone not saying maxwell has any disease, but maybe he does and he himself does not know about it yet. this in my mind is a very bad thing hes done.
  • Options
    ITV RocksITV Rocks Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    Basically Max had a strong position and was very popular with the public. But over the last few days he has really changed, and he needs to be taught a lesson. And not being made to sit on the naughty step BB, a proper punishment please.
  • Options
    Fallen2Fallen2 Posts: 295
    Forum Member
    Zimbabwe wrote:

While there's certainly a story involving scabs you don't seem to have got any of it right, including making up a quote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What he has done and applauded for by saskia and craig is deplorable, who is to say he does not have a disease..... as said above.

This does needs sorting, but it will prb be covered up, its disgusting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fallen2 wrote:
    While there's certainly a story involving scabs you don't seem to have got any of it right, including making up a quote.

Got the quote from multiple sources - what is your version?
  • Options
    r.a.i.n.b.o.wr.a.i.n.b.o.w Posts: 9,705
    Forum Member
    dizzychick wrote:
    Science does not eat pork for personal reasons, Maxwell was bang out of order and I am NOT a science fan.

Max is disgusting.

AGreed. For all we (or even Max) know, Max could have HIV or some other communicable disease....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is absolutely disgusting, and yet another point to prove why these people "team smug" have to go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    If he did anything like that, I would think he *has* to go. If he lived in a Muslim country he'd probably be stoned to death for that.

Why are the housemates so feral this year? I blame the parents. :/
  • Options
    scummerscummer Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    Max the minger has struck yet again!!!!!!!!!!

The man is the vilest of all creatures.

The public love him.

Do you ever think he'll even be reprimanded? Pathetic Davina loves a romance - even an evidently unmutual one.

we are all suckers for watching but King has chosen her team, it seems. They won't accept her though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zimbabwe wrote:
    Got the quote from multiple sources - what is your version?

I don't have a'version'. I have a recording of the incident and this "There you go Science eat my scabby blood" is a made up quote.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,244
    Forum Member
    We must get rid of S.C.A.M. best way is keep Kanga.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If he did anything like that, I would think he *has* to go. If he lived in a Muslim country he'd probably be stoned to death for that.

Why are the housemates so feral this year? I blame the parents. :/

no he would not dont be silly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If he lived in a Muslim country he'd probably be stoned to death for that.

:eek: *laugh*
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fallen2 wrote:
    :eek: *laugh*

LMAO :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fallen2 wrote:
    I don't have a'version'. I have a recording of the incident and this "There you go Science eat my scabby blood" is a made up quote.

He said it - or something very close - your head needs cleaning (tape)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zimbabwe wrote:
    He said it - or something very close - your head needs cleaning (tape)

Ahh so now your direct quote has lessened to 'or something very close'. Why not just admit you have no idea what he actually said? You won't be alone on these boards.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At approx. 01:45 Fri nght / Sat morning 25 June 2005, Maxwell confessed to Saskia, Craig & Anthony that he had picked off scabs from his right foot & put them into Science's food & then watched him eat it.

It is absolutely unequivocal – there are numerous independent witnesses!

He WILL go.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,177
    Forum Member
    I'm not a Maxwell fan, but it seems people are clutching at every straw to complain to the papers

If there are video clips available of the incident actually taking place, it may help.

Maxwell caught saying that...well he could just say "i waz havin a laff guv"

I also heard the foot scab was in Maxwell's and Ant's food too
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zimbabwe wrote:
    At approx. 01:45 Fri nght / Sat morning 25 June 2005, Maxwell confessed to Saskia, Craig & Anthony that he had picked off scabs from his right foot & put them into Science's food & then watched him eat it.

It is absolutely unequivocal – there are numerous independent witnesses!

He WILL go.
    Then why hasn't Big Brother already done something? No one with enough authority there at night?
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Massive story? I doubt it... sadly its just another example of bullying. BB won't do a thing to him over it.
  • Options
    stan-leestan-lee Posts: 414
    Forum Member
    I hope people realise that it is against the TOS to "post anything which you know to be false". That means you are not allowed to make up lies and fake quotes just to bad mouth a HM you don't like.

It seems this forum has some kind of agenda against max , and such ludicrous lies are left.... even when we know them to be false.