Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,457
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Power to the people!!!

The police are invloved and everything!!
  • Options
    Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow...Eugene collects lightbulbs. :eek: :D
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cant believe producers were satisfied with his response in the Diary Room. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,908
    Forum Member
    dizzychick wrote:
    Power to the people!!!

The police are invloved and everything!!
    Maxwell should be well used to them by now ;)
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    it makes no odds that its in the mirror

hes still got away with it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still think BB are not finished with him.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah... this is good. Surely Endemol will buckle under the pressure and evict the nasty little chav. And Saskia going on Friday things are looking good.
  • Options
    phonicBrianphonicBrian Posts: 1,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This would explain the delay in action

-BB have to find any evidence
    -Police have to disect any evidence
    -Police have to report back to BB
    -BB will take action depending on the outcome.
    -If evicted, tv timetables will have to be changed

I reckon it might be tuesday before anything is resolved.
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it makes no odds that its in the mirror

hes still got away with it
    Looks like he has. I cant believe they were taken in by that performance in the Diary Room. They are determined to save him no matter what.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so impressed with the people that made themselves heard to anyone that would listen. :0)))
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote:
    Looks like he has. I cant believe they were taken in by that performance in the Diary Room. They are determined to save him no matter what.

I am going to hold back on thinking he has got away with it yet. I am going to give it till at least Tuesday.

BB will say anything to the paper, and thats IF they did, because the statement they use there, was given to a lot of callers that complained.
  • Options
    OakOak Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dizzychick wrote:
    I am going to hold back on thinking he has got away with it yet. I am going to give it till at least Tuesday.

BB will say anything to the paper, and thats IF they did, because the statement they use there, was given to a lot of callers that complained.

I agree. Let's wait and see what happens on tuesday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    I'd like to know if the [justified] outrage in this forum is even felt on the outside... anyone know...? Saskia seems to have dropped waaay down in the bookies' estimation, what about Max? Why's he still in the top 5? :S
  • Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It’s out of their hands now. Ofcom and the police are involved.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote:

Accepting his lies in the DR is the easiest way to cover their own asses.

Typical Enditall BS.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alf-Life wrote:
    I'd like to know if the [justified] outrage in this forum is even felt on the outside... anyone know...? Saskia seems to have dropped waaay down in the bookies' estimation, what about Max? Why's he still in the top 5? :S

On Betfair which tends to react faster than the major bookies he's slipped to 10.5/1 just ahead of Craig at 11.5/1. Saskia is dropping further as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant news. A Max vs Saskia eviction this week is looking very likely now. Endemol would be fools not to capitalise on just how unpopular this will make Max. People will be falling over themselves to vote the revolting little sod out. Can't wait for Tuesday.
  • Options
    Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote:

you can say that again. could u imagine if it were Vanessa that had done it. she would be booted out of the BB house in a flash. but cos it's Endomols precious little Max, they're saving his bacon. it's drivng me mad. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote:
    Cant believe producers were satisfied with his response in the Diary Room. :mad:

You could tell by the expressions on maxwells face that he was underpresure and that he was hiding something he regreted doing. Who knows where this will go but will have to wait for tuesday.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    His denial was hardly categoric, and his referring to Science still walking around apparently unaffected does continue to beg the question whether or not the incident actually took place.

Can the matter be thoroughly investigated with Maxwell still in the house (and the game)? I would doubt it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can the matter be thoroughly investigated with Maxwell still in the house (and the game)? I would doubt it.

I don't know much about police procedures. If the police decide to formally interview him could they do so in the diary room? What about an 'informal chat'?

Also, under what circumstances Endemol have to tell viewers that a police investigation was being carried out?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Kayess wrote:
    I don't know much about police procedures. If the police decide to formally interview him could they do so in the diary room? What about an 'informal chat'?

Also, under what circumstances Endemol have to tell viewers that a police investigation was being carried out?

The police could talk to him in the diary room as does BB, but for a formal interview Maxwell would be read his rights, and be entitled to a solicitor. I cannot believe the police would continue to allow him to be in the house for the purposes of a formal interview.

Endemol do not have to tell us anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant believe the police are involved... i reported a VERY serious crime 4 weeks ago and im still waiting for a call back!!
  • Options
    Glitterbug86Glitterbug86 Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leprechaun wrote:
    Maxwell should be well used to them by now ;)

He probably has his favourite officers on saturday nights in London and says he'd rather wait for the ones who don't arrest him when he's in trouble after he smashes windows. :sleep: