Is it a GIRLIE thing about Saskia?

jimdanjimdan Posts: 1,556
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just a disclaimer about the title, not intending to be sexist, its only there to grab female attention.

Max has been a hated and reviled character for at least 2 weeks now, with his alleged racist and sexist remarks, his thieving of drink and then the accusation of his contamination of food. I had no doubt that he would have been well and truly evicted last week had he been nominated. The hate threads on this forum and others coupled with the anti Max votes in the polls bore overwhelming testament to that view.

Yet, in the blink of an eye, Saskia had a row with Makosi and she has superceded Max as favourite to leave on Friday. The views that I read urging Saskia's eviction do mostly "seem" to come from women.

Now, I really cant see how Saskia's behavour (which we saw before in a confrontation with Mary), is actually WORSE than Max contaminating someones food.

Maybe I dont understand because I am a man?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think its the fact saskia is a prick tease and women don;t like her women like that. I thought she was quite rude in her fight with makosi too though
    To be honest i think max is a lot worse due to scab gate but i don't like either of them
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,908
    Forum Member
    I'm a man and want Maxwell gone, and do not mind Saskia either.

Fair enough she had a row one night. But they all have at one point or another. :confused:
  • trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm a female and I'm one person who would still like to see the back of Maxwell on Friday!

But I'm not a great fan of Saskia's either!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    It's a shame, actually -- I don't like either of them, but Max's behaviour has been worse than Saskia's hands down. Yet I feel she'll be the one who is evicted and I don't understand either.

And for the record, I'm a woman :)
  • predator dronepredator drone Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    No, its a hateful opportunist slapper thing
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is a feeling in the House and out that Max is basically a fun guy but that he is acting like an arse because he has become besotted with Saskia. That if she goes we may see a return to the Max of week 1.

Saskia does NOTHING in that house but sit with her lapdogs around her. No contribution to he fellow housemates and that deserves no reward.

So she will leave on Friday.
  • Energy ArrowEnergy Arrow Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Women are judged far more harshly in Big Brother than men. The male contestants are swiftly and repeatadly forgiven for their errors yet the women are never forgiven. No understanding. No mercy. 16 housemates this year. On Friday 6 would have gone, 5 women, yet only one man and he only went because he was up against another man. Seems strange they probably brought in the new housemates to sort the gender imbalance out yet they will be back to 7:3 boy /girl ratio yet again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    No there's plenty of men who hate Saskia. Some of the vilest insults about her come from males.

I'm a woman and I haven't seen anything to dislike about her. I don't think she's great but she's probably better than the rest of the twits in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that saskia doesnt particularly like women herself. makosi, who quite obviously enjoys female company is therefore more attractive to the female audience

why should I like a woman who deliberately surrounds herself by people just because of the fact they have a penis?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    Saskia does NOTHING in that house but sit with her lapdogs around her. No contribution to he fellow housemates and that deserves no reward.

But she doesn't even sit! She slouches and peers over her mountainous breasts...

Saskia was doing herself no favours well before the cidergate row. She has done nothing, she does seem to sideline the women, she is very much a man's woman and her behaviour automatically gets a competition response from other women.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    It has nothing to do with women voting her out because she's a woman. It's because she's a milicious little bitch. Maxwell is an alcoholic immature prick. I dislike them both, the fact Maxwell did what he did to science's food, he deserves to choke. :sleep:
  • jimdanjimdan Posts: 1,556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the comments.

I do keep seeing the statement: " I think Max is awful but I suppose Saskia will be leaving"

Does this mean that the women in this forum don't actually vote for who they "really" want to leave?. Or does it
    mean that they express one view in words in the forum but actually vote the opposite?.

Just looking at the polls, Max was ougunning Saskia as a hate figure 66% to 34% just a few days ago. Now I see that Saskia is in the lead.

Perhaps we need a female only poll to decide.
  • morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm female, and prefer Saskia to any other female in the house.

The rest could BBBBITCHHHH for the Commonwealth. :)

I prefer up front people, I really don't like back stabbing, lying and bitching. I don't care, if it is a female or male, I really don't like two-faced people.

Saskia had her arguments, but on the whole she is a lot quieter than the other females in there, and now mouthy Olive Oil is amongst them, it will only get worse - Boring with a giant capital B!!!!

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

:D

PS: On the Poll I voted Max to leave. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    If women want to vote out an attractive female housemate it's often seen as them being jealous of her looks . But most often I think it's because women recognise a certain type more quickly .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just cannot stand her

she is the epitomy of chav culture. she is just so full of self importance

I avoid people like her with a bargepole
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    As a woman I quite liked Saskia and would prefer to see the back of Max on Friday not just because of the thieving etc.,but because of his arrogance that he should get away with these things because he is obviously loved by the public (going back to the cheers).What put me off Saskia was the arguing on Sunday,she was so hateful even though she had drunk cider that had been swapped for food with no repercutions(sp) and watching for the past few weeks the things she's said and her body language gave off the impression that she thought Max would win and she would ride his coat-tail to the final week.she should have been willing to try to win on her own merits,not by leading some idiot around by his d**k.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,048
    Forum Member
    jimdan wrote:

Perhaps we need a female only poll to decide.

Female, but would rather see Maxwell gone.

Why do some people on this forum make generalisations and sweeping statements that have no evidential proof :confused:
  • KewpeeKewpee Posts: 50,976
    Forum Member
    I think that saskia doesnt particularly like women herself. makosi, who quite obviously enjoys female company is therefore more attractive to the female audience

why should I like a woman who deliberately surrounds herself by people just because of the fact they have a penis?

Maybe it's because men are less prone to bitching, talking sparkly stuff, hair, make up, etc.?

The worst thing Saskia has done for me is not entertain me, and that's because she got Max attached to her like a limpet, silly, should have kept him at arms length, but then I suppose that it was a game plan to some extent, which they all have in there, just hers wasn't the best to pick.

When Max was in the wrokhouse for two hours at a time, Saskia integrated with most of the others. She wrestled and joined in. I think Max is probably Saskia's biggest downfall. I could be wrong, if he goes on Friday, time will tell.
  • in-your-eyein-your-eye Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Dictamus wrote:
    No there's plenty of men who hate Saskia. Some of the vilest insults about her come from males.

I'm a woman and I haven't seen anything to dislike about her. I don't think she's great but she's probably better than the rest of the twits in there.
    She lives in a group of people and does absolutely nothing for herself and nothing to redeem herself to the group
    Forget everybody in the house and concentrate on Saskia alone.
    Can you name more than a couple of occasions where you actually saw her doing anything other than preening herself in the mirror or waiting for others to look after her like she was a spoilt kid and her mother did everything
    I think I remember her washing her smalls out and that was it
    Why is it OK to expect others to feed you and clear up after you all the time when you are capable of doing or at the very least offering to do it.
    Yep the world owes her a big favour
    Im a man what has that got to do with the price of spuds
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a female I like Saskia the best out the girls. Vanessa is a waste of space, Makosi is so full of shit, it annoys me. Orlaith is a stunning woman but hasnt really had time to impact on me.

I want her to stay.
  • afcbfanafcbfan Posts: 7,161
    Forum Member
    I posted a thread about this this morning but it might as well go here...

'Why do women ALWAYS lose eviction votes?'

It's the end for Saskia. We all know what happens when a male goes up against a female in an eviction vote. The woman will invariably go. In the 6 BB's so far a female has only beaten a male in such a scenario on four occasions. In six years.

So why is this? It happens too often to put it down to coincidence. Is it REALLY that old chestnut that it's jealous female viewers multiple voting? I would have said not, but know I'm thinking that there may be something in it. Or is it the fact that men are always excused the behaviour that would get a woman evicted, and if so, why is that? Or is it just that women make crap Big Brother contestants, and we might as well have all male BB's in future? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone on my forum shares the same negative opinion regarding Saskia, and we have a nicely diverse gender mix. It's a nasty cheap opportunistic bully thing not a ' girl thing '.
  • morningmorning Posts: 17,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just cannot stand her

she is the epitomy of chav culture. she is just so full of self importance

I avoid people like her with a bargepole

Oh, Please, you have obviously never been up close to a Chavette. :D:D

She is nothing like that at all. She is a stronger minded individual/woman than the wig-wearing, boob-job, immature weaklings that have to run in a pack in order to get their identity constantly re-affirmed. :cool: :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    I read that the largest group of voters for Big Brother were female teenagers, and they are likely to evict the person that they hate most passionately, the women. We should consider the personalities of the women evicted rather than their just being a sex.

The women that are in there this year (with the exception of Orlaith in my humble opinion) have the kind of personality (or absence thereof) that makes you want to punish them, courting attention with little or no justification for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am male, and I admit I thought she was a right bitch the other night and has been manipulative. But I have voted for Max for previous crimes against humanity!

Tim