Options

Anthonys stashed wine for Team Saskia

2»

Comments

• Options
    StrakerStraker Posts: 79,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, no-one from Team Smug (RIP) Supporters Club willing to comment on the real course of events? That they stole a bottle and Derek gave them another bottle after taking only 2 glasses meaning 4 people out of 11 had more than half the available wine.
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jgriffin wrote:
    so it happen like this

1 anthony goes in the dr gets the booze..hides a bottle..then takes the rest to the house.

2 derek grabs a bottle of wine saying he wants it cause the others have taken so much including stealing the food he and rob earned in box task.

3 team smug bitch about it claiming they want the drink and how dare anyone else in the house want some

4 anthony whisper "i have some hidden"

5 they all start there drinking.

6. derek take some of the bottle of wine he got, gives some to science, gives the rest to team smug.

7 team smug waits till no one is looking and fetchs the first bottle from the dr and drinks it amounst the 4 of them not offering any to anyone else.

wonderful team slug

Exactly how it happened - everybody seems to forget how deceitful Anthony is ... wanting to make friends and bemoaning the fact that everyone argues in the house - then the next minute, does things like this
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saskia: "Where’s that other bottle of wine?"

Max: "Derek’s got it apparently."

Saskia: "No, the one he [Ant] nicked, hidden."

Max: "Ah, boosted innit.......Nah, we’ll ’ave some a that bottle Derek’s got first. He’ll say [imitates Derek] ‘we don’t care to share‘"

C’mon Max fans. I’m dying to know how you’ll twist this so Derek and co. are the villains of the piece.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Craig to Max: "Can I go up to Science and say [sneers] ‘Cheers Science, extra glass of wine‘"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gertie wrote:
    The same right as Makosi :rolleyes:

Or steal people's food by secretly changing the shopping budget.

Some people are soooo blinkered.