Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,890
    Forum Member
    Are you sure that an indoor aerial is even going to work?

If so then there probably isn't an awful lot of difference between them, I'd suggest that where you place the aerial is probably going to have more of an effect on reception that which specific one you have...

Having an inbuilt signal amplifier may or may not make any difference to reception. In some cases it may degrade digital reception by over-amplifying signal, in others it may be necessary to amplify the signal over a certain level to allow reception in either case having a variable gain control is preferable (you can either turn it off or adjust the level accordingly)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 237
    Forum Member
    My best buddy has a philips Portable indoor antenna
    SBCTT250/00 that he has plugged into his echostar 150 freeview box, and gets all the freeview channels apart from interactive. the channels are clear and crisp... who says you cant get freeview from a little ariel as that!! He doesnt live in a particulary good reception area either, so id recommend this one!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,768
    Forum Member
    Before you waste any money - get a cheap one from a supermarket say (at abour £5) and as like others suggest - check that you can get anything. I would buy a separate booster (if needed) so that you can improve the aerial separately.
    Before you do anything punch your postcode into http://www.wolfbane.com/cgi-bin/tvd.exe? and see what aerial they recommend. Unless it is a simple low gain aerial you don't stand much chance !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    As said by others check you can receive anything first but out of the 4 you have listed the 3rd (Telecam TCE2001) will provide the most gain providing you get the model that includes the booster. I use this one myself having tried many indoor aerials to receive DTT and it was by far the best.