Cruel Saturday Task Axed!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,390
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Due to the Irish Blonde Model Orlaith's departure a cruel 'death-defying' saturday task has been axed by Big Brother bosses.

A housemate was set to be lured into a gingerbread house, set up in the garden, only for the walls to collapse and reveal a cage, which was to be whinched up with the housemate inside, the only way that they would be let out is if the remaining housemates were to turn down a luxurios offer of alcohol, sweets, ciggarettes and more.

Sunday Mirror (31 July)

Well I wish, if this was true, it would have gone ahead, would have been interesting to see Craig and Anthony split up! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow i so wish that happened. That would have been fab. Maybe they will save it for next week.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That explains my wasted day watching all yesterday then. :D
  • JamesJHJamesJH Posts: 2,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can't axe something that brilliant!!!

:mad:
  • chipbuttymanchipbuttyman Posts: 2,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    An interesting task !!! in this series !!! no way
  • Glitterbug86Glitterbug86 Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody Orlaith ruins everything... :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why Orla leaving meant they had to cancel that!! Yesterday was so bluddy boring!!! :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Derek would still be in the cage now, if he was the one lured in :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,390
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it will go ahead next week instead... hopefully! This would have been on the only decent task since the 'Box Task' :)
  • malaikahmalaikah Posts: 20,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO, imagine if Craig had ventured into the gingerbread house, and the others chose booze 'n' **** over him.. :D
  • FenixxFenixx Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    If that's true, that'd be great! I can't believe they'd pass up the opportunity to do something that great...they'll probably do it later in the week. It'll have to be while they still have some sweets and stuff left...so tomorrow? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, when the garden was out of bounds for quite a long time yesterday....and then they re-opened it....we did hear what sounded like a noisey crane....and Ant was looking up into the sky out beyond the BB garden perimeter....so maybe they were taking something away wich had been put there the night before...in the hope that Orla was going to stay
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    But.....how is that death-defying?

They always axe the good ideas! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But.....how is that death-defying?

They always axe the good ideas! :)

Don't ask... the article was from a newspaper... ;)
  • Glitterbug86Glitterbug86 Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    malaikah wrote:
    LMAO, imagine if Craig had ventured into the gingerbread house, and the others chose booze 'n' **** over him.. :D

I can imagine it now, "Anthony, I'll jump out of this cage right now, Anthony, if you don't come up here and save me. I'll die when i jump Anthony, i will, how can you do this to me? Don't look at me like that Anthony..."

His voice in my head is driving me to insanity.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anthony locked in the cage craig come in i cant be alone i cant cope i need you to talk for me people will see how dull i really am dont leve me craig
  • radio-oneradio-one Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member
    Am I the only one who does not think this task is interesting?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    By the sounds of it. It would be amazing to see Craig's face (had he been lured in)
  • predator dronepredator drone Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    Hardly would have been a suprise,

its obvious something may have alerted the HM's when they spotted the winch cable sticking out of the house and attached to the overhead crane.

Some people will believe anything

Psssst Wanna buy a bridge ?...I've got two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lancey_999 wrote:
    By the sounds of it. It would be amazing to see Craig's face (had he been lured in)

Ooh or Eugene! He might do a Rainman! :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,446
    Forum Member
    I can imagine it now, "Anthony, I'll jump out of this cage right now, Anthony, if you don't come up here and save me. I'll die when i jump Anthony, i will, how can you do this to me? Don't look at me like that Anthony..."

His voice in my head is driving me to insanity.

:D:D:D

Maybe I'll go through the day talking like Craig. Might drive my boyfriend mad, but I'll enjoy it :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radio-one wrote:
    Am I the only one who does not think this task is not really interesting?

No, it sounds very dull.

Debate whether to have booze and **** without person in cage for a day or let him out and have nothing.

It's too close to the end for the game players to be seen to be selfish, so it won't take them long to decide.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Hardly would have been a suprise,

its obvious something may have alerted the HM's when they spotted the winch cable sticking out of the house and attached to the overhead crane.

Some people will believe anything

Psssst Wanna buy a bridge ?...I've got two.

Good grief - if you think the Endemol production crew are that amateurish it sounds like YOU'LL believe anything!
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps.....but how do we know that there might have been a way for them to come straight out of the house, and into a tunnel, and not to have been able to look up...it's possible.....and the crane might have been at such a low angle over the house when the "house" was on the ground that they wouldn't have been able to see it.

we don't know...we may never know...but let's hope they try it this week.

the glass box that Caprice went up in was good
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radio-one wrote:
    Am I the only one who does not think this task is interesting?
    It's interesting in comparison to what actually did happen yesterday.... ie Nothing at all.