Options

Help! Anyone remember?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
Forum Member
Hi people,

For ages Ive been trying to find out more about a show that I saw as a kid. I remember it was called CAB and was set in a junk shop. It was a mystery type show. All I remmeber clearly was the last episode, with the protagonist being in the junk shop, having retrieved something he was looking for, and the baddie standing outside, opening the door, moments away from catching him. It ended there - that was the last scene I saw. Anyone remember more of this show???

All I have been able to find out from the net is below:

UK / Thames / 33x30m-e / 1986-89

Executive Producers: Marjorie Sigley, Charles Warren /Producer Charles Warren, Neville Green

Children's comedy drama series that saw a group of kids setting up their own agency, using a junk shop as their base, to investigate strange goings on.

With:- Felipe Izquierdo as Colin Freshwater / Louise Mason as Franny Barnes / Ben Felton as Jace Freshwater / Tracey McDonald as Tracey Barnes / Frank Gatliff as Mr Hellman / Graham Seed as Smith /Jasmine as Tatters the cat / Lyndan Gregory as Anwar / Victor Maddern as Private Tripe / Keith Varnier as Nyegel / Joan Hooley as Umma / John Vine as Robert / Michael Bertenshaw as Vine / Judith Paris as Eleanor

Comments