Not able to record Prem+ on Sky+ ??

AdamBruntAdamBrunt Posts: 204
Forum Member
Hi all,

As an experiment, tried to record the Boro v Liverpool game (I already have a Prem+ season ticket and the I can actually see the game) but a message comes up saying "the game has already been ordered and can not be recorded" ???? How does the fact that it has already been paid for mean I can't record it ?? And does this mean I won't be able to record any of the Prem+ games this season cos I bought a season ticket ??

I have asked the same question on another forum and people have replied they have had no problem recording Prem+ via the planner ??

TIA for any help.

Regards,

Adam Brunt

Comments

• chris_paulinchris_paulin Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If all else fails you could try and do a manual timer recording.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Might be that you're not allowed to record it. Sky can do that, but I've never seen it happen. Maybe you might want to ring Sky CS and ask them.
  • lentinilentini Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Recorded both games today with no probs
  • RagnarokRagnarok Posts: 4,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you need to manualy record prem+. or set the recording while you can order the match( if you have a season ticket it costs £0.00)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Recorded both fine.

Have season ticket too and just added them via the planner the other day.

Did you try to start it recording once the programme had begun?
  • richardpsrichardps Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I had same problem. I ordered the season ticket during the Man U game and hit R whilst paused half way through it and it threw me out of the game and to the same message you mentioned about it being already booked etc.

For the Liverpool game I didn't risk anything and decided to book it in advance. It seems that yes, some Sky+ functions don't work with the Prem Plus games:

1) Ability to "Press R to Save" whilst paused even tho it says "Press R to Save".
    2) Trying to choose to record a match after it has started.

It seems, if you haven't chosen in advance to record it and therefore added it to your planner, you cannot choose to save or record it whilst it's playing, which means you can't change channels away from the match if it's paused or running behind.

QUESTION: Has anyone found this a problem with Box Office programmes etc.?
  • chris_paulinchris_paulin Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just the way the box office element of the sky+ system was implemented. Its bound by the same rules as the movies i suppose.