Options

Britains next top model

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
Forum Member
Does anyone know who is presenting this show?
Cant see it being miss moss..what with Doherty..
I doubt Miss Campbell could be bothered,
and rachel Hunter already tried her hand a presenting a model show...*failure*

I cant think of any top models to present it....

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    wow is there going to be a britains next top model i love that show,maybe tyra banks will come over and present it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard there are two programs in making, one of which is Tyra's UK version. But i wouldn't hold my breath the next supermodel will be revealed here. Supermodels are chosen by the industry, not TV viewers. Anyone knows what happened to the girl who won last year program with R. Hunter ? Alice, that's right...never her about her since.. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nana55 wrote:
    I heard there are two programs in making, one of which is Tyra's UK version. But i wouldn't hold my breath the next supermodel will be revealed here. Supermodels are chosen by the industry, not TV viewers. Anyone knows what happened to the girl who won last year program with R. Hunter ? Alice, that's right...never her about her since.. :confused:
    Well..tonight theirs a programme, like..after they were fmous sorta...duno wot time
    8 or 9
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well..tonight theirs a programme, like..after they were fmous sorta...duno wot time
    8 or 9

thx for that
  • Options
    MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    8 or 9

Tonights Living schedule

18:00
    The Biggest Loser

19:00
    Showbiz Moms and Dads

20:00
    Extreme Makeover

21:00
    CSI: Miami

22:00
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

23:00
    CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

00:00
    Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

00:55
    Girlfriends :p I LOVE Girlfriends

01:25
    Three Sisters

01:50
    Miracles
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think he must mean BB6's Anthony in The Winner's Story.

Channel4 9pm.

Cant wait! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nar man!!!! Its on channel 5 about Make me a supermodel
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Britains Next Top Model is starting on Living on 14th Sept, hosted by Lisa Butcher. I've never heard of her which doesnt bode well, but heres a link to a pic
    http://www.barchetta.cc/All.Ferraris/events-stories/events/2002/birmingham-motor-show/birmingham-motor-show-story/jason-kay-of.html
    I dont think it'll touch ANTM to be honest,, but I hope I'm wrong!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Butcher mail!! Nah...i cant see this workin!!!

"Tyra mail" reeely needs an american accent to work so maybe butcher mail will work in a cockney accent..doubt it...so is this butcher woman a model? OOO miss hunter is lookin a better presenter every minute
  • Options
    pelicanopelicano Posts: 6,055
    Forum Member
    Butcher mail!! Nah...i cant see this workin!!!

"Tyra mail" reeely needs an american accent to work so maybe butcher mail will work in a cockney accent..doubt it...so is this butcher woman a model? OOO miss hunter is lookin a better presenter every minute

Loving the idea of Butcher Mail!! :D:D:D

Not that I know who she is either! :confused:
  • Options
    MaxCherryMaxCherry Posts: 9,013
    Forum Member
    Wouldnt it be 'Lisa Mail'?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Butcher mail...like...hoo is the butcher male out of the 2
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was under the impression that Make Me A Supermodel was englands (less classy) version of Americas Next Top Model. They had some similar challenges to the american show.

I'll watch the new living version but I don't think it'll come close to the American one. And obviously model behaviour is the supreme british modelling competition!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope miss banks has her finger in the production, and i hope the format wont be changed sooo drastically...ooo...hoo will the judges be?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    in this monthssky magazine there is a feature which shows 6 of the girls making catty remarks and describing their worst features..towards the back theres a group photo...what a bunch!!! None of them immeadiatly stand out! It starts on living tv at 9 oclock on wednesday the 14th of september! Cant wait
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope miss banks has her finger in the production, and i hope the format wont be changed sooo drastically...ooo...hoo will the judges be?

maybe nigel will judge?

*prays*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Kat3000 wrote:
    maybe nigel will judge?

*prays*
    ooo yerrrr coz hes english!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to seeing this. Living TV have done a good job to date with British versions of US reality shows (Queer Eye, Extreme Makeover), so I think they'll do a good job with BNTM. Shame we could have had Tyra to present though, still, should be fun!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ooo yerrrr coz hes english!!!!
    Nah, lets have Janice Dickinson instead, she's a riot!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    Anyway ANTM Season 5 (yee haha) starts on Wednesday September 21st at 8pm. All details with good sumamry as usual on web. :D

Check www.upn.com for more details including the contestants. My money is on Jayla or Nik.

Please please can we haev an ANTM for men! I would so love to see how they get on. Can you imagine the bodies......whoops too much must stop with the images......
    Am off to US a month later so will check out them for real.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Janice Dickinson is no longer a judge on ANTM, well at least for season 5 starting soon.

All is well though, she is being replaced by a good old Londana in teh beautiful form of Twiggy!

WWWWWIIIIIIICCCCKKKKKEEEEDDDD!
    Check out www.upn.com for more!

I loved Janice, she was fun adn classy in a strange way but now we haVE ;) a real Londona on board it will be great.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dear All

Having now discovered that JANICE is no longer a jusde for ANTM Season 5. Hands up who reckon that she will be a judge on BNTM starting on 14th!

Me!Me!Me!Me! (visually: both hands in air) :rolleyes:

They coudl never let her go from teh 'brand' so lets hope she will be in UK soon to judge BNTM.......

Tyra, what were you thinking, love!?!

Ist member of Janice for BNTM possy, and all that garb! :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    majormoz wrote:
    Dear All

Having now discovered that JANICE is no longer a jusde for ANTM Season 5. Hands up who reckon that she will be a judge on BNTM starting on 14th!

Me!Me!Me!Me! (visually: both hands in air) :rolleyes:

They coudl never let her go from teh 'brand' so lets hope she will be in UK soon to judge BNTM.......

Tyra, what were you thinking, love!?!

Ist member of Janice for BNTM possy, and all that garb! :p
    Sadly I think not. She's just finished appearing in The Surreal Life in The States.

(A sort of "Back To Reality" for fading 'Slebs)

I cant imagine ANTM without Janice. If she did judge over here it would be great. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat3000 wrote:
    maybe nigel will judge?

*prays*

*Joins Kat on the Prayer Mat*

From the looks of BNTM it seems like the same format as Tyra's so perhaps she will have a hand in it. Lets hope they get some bitchy judges otherwise it is doomed!

September is definately Model Overload!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gray_v wrote:
    *Joins Kat on the Prayer Mat*

Move over a bit. We're gonna have to get a bigger mat! :D