Options

Carnivale Season 2 on FX

Chris_TVChris_TV Posts: 4,034
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there anyone on here that is going to watch it starts sunday the 11th of September . I have been told the show got cancelled after Season 2 ended in America. Not letting viewrs see what happens next, and HBO have had thousands of letter asking to bring it back.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I for one will definitely be tuning in. Hope the quality continues from season one.
  • Options
    mill9mill9 Posts: 592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep I will be watching and looking forward to it :)
  • Options
    tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be watching .... I liked Carnivale ... even got the original FX298 T-shirt for it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 413
    Forum Member
    I love Carnivale, can't wait for the second series to start.
  • Options
    frightleverfrightlever Posts: 1,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carnivale was good but I did find it a bit challenging at times. Knowing the 2nd series ended badly has put me off a little but I'll be watching.
  • Options
    SquiggleSquiggle Posts: 2,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Carnivale was good but I did find it a bit challenging at times. Knowing the 2nd series ended badly has put me off a little but I'll be watching.

What do you mean by ended badly? I found it to be a great climax. I'm only disappointed that the story isn't continuing. It left too much open for interpretation. Is this what you mean by ended badly? The cancellation? :confused:
  • Options
    PsychoTherapistPsychoTherapist Posts: 2,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The cliffhanger ending to the series is a bit of a downer, but Season 2 is still very much worth watching.