Options

It's your Sky. What do you want to watch?

saintalansaintalan Posts: 474
Forum Member
Just seen the new Sky Ad showing the benefits of the new Software relating to the PIN protection.

So now as being fed up with the new feature we have to watch it being heralded as well!

So - its my Sky and I want to watch anything and everything without having to use my PIN. Thank you!

Cheers

Alan

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    lets give all the kids the pin, phone sky to tell them you've had to give it to the teens (who are old enough to watch 18's), thay'll go through changing it with you (cos the kids changed the pin and locked you out), repeat about 10 x per person, sky might let us turn it off then :)
  • Options
    andrewpandrewp Posts: 799
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saintalan wrote:
    Just seen the new Sky Ad showing the benefits of the new Software relating to the PIN protection.

So now as being fed up with the new feature we have to watch it being heralded as well!

So - its my Sky and I want to watch anything and everything without having to use my PIN. Thank you!

Cheers

Alan

Which programs do you need a pin to watch? I've got Sky+ and have never been prompted for a pin?
  • Options
    saintalansaintalan Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    andrewp wrote:
    Which programs do you need a pin to watch? I've got Sky+ and have never been prompted for a pin?

Actually Andrew I'm just on the bandwagon at the mo! I dont watch a lot of Sky Movies, but I know what's going to happen...I'll forget all about it and there I will be ready to watch some movie on a Sunday morning and it's going to pop up PIN!

Cheers

Alan
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andrewp wrote:
    You may not have had the update yet........

Rgds,
    Scorp
  • Options
    JBlinkJBlink Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    saintalan wrote:
    Actually Andrew I'm just on the bandwagon at the mo! I dont watch a lot of Sky Movies, but I know what's going to happen...I'll forget all about it and there I will be ready to watch some movie on a Sunday morning and it's going to pop up PIN!

Cheers

Alan

And do not record anything using the manual timer. All those need the PIN, even radio!