Prem Plus Query

shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As a Prem Plus season ticket holder, I tuned into the Villa v Spurs game this evening and thoroughly enjoyed the entertaining 1-1 draw. However, just before the man of the match interview, I had a call of nature, so pressed record so as not to miss the interview. When I tried to view the 2 minute recording from my planner, I got a message saying that if I viewed this 2 minute recording, I would be charged full rental price (£6?) for the match??? Is this right? Surely there must be some mistake here........

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    i had a similar prob. last weekend and "accepted" the charge, knowing full well that I could not be charged as I have disconnected the phone line. Anyway the Sky box then came up with the message "checking purchase information", or some such and then proceeded to play back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    By the way, I tried to record a number of Match Choice games last weekend, but all failed. Got to the 5 sec to go countdown and then frooze. Have you tried to record these and what happened. Only game that recorded was Match Choice 1.
  • shedsevenshedseven Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stixx21 wrote:
    By the way, I tried to record a number of Match Choice games last weekend, but all failed. Got to the 5 sec to go countdown and then frooze. Have you tried to record these and what happened. Only game that recorded was Match Choice 1.

Yeah, I usually record Liverpool on match choice and their match against Spurs recorded fine. I am still amazed at the message I got when I tried to watch the 2 minute interview!!! I mean, I like Paul Robinson but to pay £6 for a two minute interview is taking the piss :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    I do not think you would have been charged. I had many such instances last season with Prem Plus and although it states that is it checking purchase information, in so doing it determines that you have a season pass etc. The other thing is that if you use manual record, the game will stay in the planner as long as you like (although now you'll have to put the bleedin' PIN in to watch it, but that is a different story)