Kate Moss, Sadie Frost and Davin Taylor in bed shannigans!!!

Peggy-BitchelPeggy-Bitchel Posts: 1,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

:eek: :eek: :eek:

also:

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/tm_objectid=16143871%26method=full%26siteid=62484%26headline=becks%2dbest%2dpal%2din%2dsplit%2dfrom%2dwife%2d-name_page.html

wonder if the two are connected :cool:

and:
http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/news/tm_objectid=16143812%26method=full%26siteid=62484%26headline=pete%2dand%2dkate%2d%2doff%2dtheir%2dheads%2d%2dshe%2ds%2dleading%2dhim%2dastray%2d-name_page.html
http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=16144121%26method=full%26siteid=93463%26headline=pete%2dsnorts%2dcoke%2doff%2dc%2din%2don%2dstage%2d-name_page.html

EXCLUSIVE: Sex with Davinia and Sadie..AND Sadie and Jude
COCAINE KATE'S 3-IN-BED LESBIAN ORGIES

By Phil Taylor and Jane Atkinson

DRUG-DAZED Kate Moss lay on a hotel bed with star pals Sadie Frost and Hollyoaks actress Davinia Taylor and spoke the words that would change their friendships forever.

"Have you ever had sex with a woman?" purred the supermodel—gazing at Davinia as she slipped out of her party dress. "Well, why don't we do it right now?"

So the three pals stripped and began a lesbian three-in-a-bed sex session in a suite in London's posh Claridges after a drunken showbiz bash.

And the trigger for it was, as it would always be, Kate's cocaine and booze addiction.

Fashion PA Rebecca White, who has known the catwalk beauty since 1998, revealed: "Kate is naturally a very sexually open person. But, when she's doing cocaine, she becomes even more so and will fall into bed with whoever she chooses. Women as well as men."

After that night at Claridges three years ago, Kate bedded her pals together at least one more time, then slept with them separately. By that time she had also indulged in threesomes with Sadie and her then Hollywood star husband Jude Law.

Here, the News of the World exposes Kate's sad descent from world-class fashion babe into a shambolic life of debauchery—made even worse by her disastrous relationship with heroin addict Babyshambles singer Pete Doherty.

Jealous

Following a shock investigation involving several different sources close to the 31-year-old catwalk queen and her friends, the News of the World can reveal how she:

COAXED Sadie's then jealous husband Jude Law into taking part in her sex sessions with Sadie to keep him sweet over their lesbian affair.

ROMPED with blonde Davinia on SIX more occasions—and tried to carry on their fling after the soap star had married David Beckham's sports agent pal Dave Gardner.

BEDDED Sadie at a holiday villa while the actress's then lover Jackson Scott was there.

FORCED Sadie to vow never to sleep with any other women but her.

POUNCED on American pal Rebecca White while high on cocaine in a hotel and kissed and groped her naked on the bed, and

HELD such a grip over her tight circle of A-list friends that they have become known as "Kate's Disciples."

We also reveal the depths of deluded Croydon-born Kate's cocaine addiction, which earned her the nickname of ‘The Conjurer' because of the way she sets up lines of the drug.

Last week Kate's drug addiction hit the headlines after she was pictured snorting cocaine through a rolled-up banknote.

But the secret depraved sex life the drug has triggered is even more shocking—and it began three years ago at posh Claridges with pals Sadie, 41, and 27-year-old Davinia.

"Kate was high and the other two were drunk at a bash. They went up to a suite and got in bed together," said a source close to Kate. "Kate started chatting about sex. She had already been to bed with Sadie—so she asked Davinia if she had ever done it with a woman before and, bosh, that was it.

"They started snogging and soon they were naked and having a threesome with Sadie. It wasn't a one-off. Kate had one-on-one sessions with Sadie and even got Jude involved in a threesome with her."

Another witness said Davinia and Sadie also had a threesome at Kate's house after getting drunk.

"Kate had been taking drugs," said our source. "But Davinia and Sadie were in a drunken stupor and virtually passed out on Kate's bed. The three of them all ended up naked on the bed and it went on from there.

"Kate slept with Davinia half a dozen times before she married Dave Gardner.

"Six months ago Kate went to Davinia's home and dared her to kiss her while her husband was away.

"They were both p****d and had a full-on snog. Davinia wouldn't go any further that day. But, usually, when Kate wants someone she just gives them the look—and I've never known anyone turn her down."

Lust

Our dossier shows Sadie has been the major focus of Kate's bisexual lust. And it caused friction with Jude Law and flamenco star Jackson Scott — the lover Sadie took up with after her split from her husband.

Kate dealt with the Jude problem simply by getting the sex-mad actor involved. Another source close to Sadie Frost told us: "Sadie doesn't really fancy other women, but it has become normal between her and Kate. Jude started to hate it when his wife was alone with Kate.

"So they had threesomes—Jude, Kate and Sadie—because he didn't like it when he wasn't involved. At one of Kate's parties Sadie was having sex openly with Kate and they were all over each other's breasts."

Sadie and Jackson split in August.

And we can reveal that Sadie's relationship with Kate has also cooled.

"Kate went off Sadie when she split from Jude. She'd sleep with people if they were important," said a source close to the actress.

"Sadie is in love with Kate, she is possessive over her but Kate is not so interested in her now. I was told that Sadie went mad when she heard Kate was trying to get off with Davinia."

Rebecca White knows only too well the mayhem drugs cause in the supermodel's sex life. "When she's doing cocaine, it's normal behaviour for her to jump on a couch with another woman and start fondling her breasts."

In 2002, while Rebecca was working for Naomi Campbell in Barcelona, she experienced first hand the supermodel's insatiable craving for cocaine AND women on the same day.

"Kate said she had to go back to the hotel to change," she recalled.

"She said: ‘And YOU'RE coming with me'. So I did.

"When we got to her hotel room, Kate tore off her dress, came up to me in her panties and started kissing me.

Strange

"We fell onto the bed together and she touched my breasts, but after a few minutes of groping and kissing, I started to feel nervous and gently pushed her away."

A further source who knows Kate well told us she believed the model's lesbianism went into overdrive after she had secret treatment for alcohol and cocaine addiction at the Priory clinic in Roehampton.

She also says junkie Kate dreams of creating a bohemian "set" among her friends—swapping partners and being bisexual. "Kate sees this as exciting and spicy."

But whereas Kate sees her dream as stylish, other pals realise it is just a drug-fuelled illusion.

"Everyone calls her and her mates Kate and the Disciples," said our source.

"Everyone knows she swings both ways. She is awful for going at it with girls when she's off her head on coke or booze. She would not do it when she was sober."

some juicy shannigans for you there :D

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting that :)

Next week's shocking headline - Kate Moss has cup of tea and 3 course meal......
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    :eek: :mad: :(

I hope Jefferson Hack (who doesn't get a bad mention in any of those stories - I hope he is as decent as he appears to be) has the sense to apply for full custody of his daughter although he probably won't for fear of upsetting 'La Moss' but he needs to put his daughter first.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Next week's shocking headline - Kate Moss has cup of tea and 3 course meal......

oh now, come on.....some things are just too shocking ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/story_pages/news/news1.shtml

wonder if the two are connected :cool:

and:
    EXCLUSIVE: Sex with Davinia and Sadie..AND Sadie and Jude
    COCAINE KATE'S 3-IN-BED LESBIAN ORGIES

By Phil Taylor and Jane Atkinson

some juicy shannigans for you there :D

Actually, quite old news!

All this was reported after hir 30th party. Reports stated that Kate was being straddled by Sadie!

Following this they had a little falling out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its true it would be more shocking if Kate and Sadie were sitting down and drinking tea or playing with their children in a park.

If we read these sort of stories about anyone other than Kate Moss and Sadie Frost we would be shocked, but stories of drug taking and 3 in bed sessions are pretty much what we expect of the "Primrose Hill" bunch :rolleyes:

What a surprise Jude was involved as well :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any pictures? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry o wrote:
    Its true it would be more shocking if Kate and Sadie were sitting down and drinking tea or playing with their children in a park.

If we read these sort of stories about anyone other than Kate Moss and Sadie Frost we would be shocked, but stories of drug taking and 3 in bed sessions are pretty much what we expect of the "Primrose Hill" bunch :rolleyes:

What a surprise Jude was involved as well :rolleyes:

Oh well mayb Sienna should join in!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member

LOL Pru !!!! :D

Seriously though, if this were me or you and we had kids, wouldnt Social Services be knocking our door down by now?

It seems if you are rich and famous you can take as many drugs as you like, act however you want and shag as many people as you wish (while your kids are in the house, as Jude Law did with Daisy the Nanny), and the authorities dont bat an eyelid.

All of this doesnt surprise me in the least. I, too, remember a report after Kate's 30th birthday that something sexual happened there, which shocked party goers and made Kate so furious as Sadie, they fell out for a while.

Obviously Sadie got so pissed she was openly groping Kate, whereas Kate likes to keep it quiet maybe?

Either way, the mysterious persona surrounding Kate Moss has well and truly disintegrated hasnt it.

She is, according to these reports, a drug taking, pissead who sleeps around ......

Such an icon. :rolleyes:
  • Peggy-BitchelPeggy-Bitchel Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best thing Kate Moss could do is die early, to secure her iconic image :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She is, according to these reports, a drug taking, pissead who sleeps around ......

Like so many others...................
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Supermodel Kate Moss acknowledged to the Hennes & Mauritz clothing chain that tabloid allegations that she recently used cocaine are true, an H&M spokeswoman said Saturday.
    Moss, who is to model one of H&M's upcoming clothing lines, has apologized for her drug use and promised in writing to abide by a company policy that models be "healthy, wholesome and sound," spokeswoman Liv Asarnoj said.
    Kate Moss Apologized for Drug Use
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All of whch effects the lives of which members of the public.Leave the woman alone.It is disgusting the way tabloids scavenge peoples lives.If she has a problem, so do binge drinkers and obsese slobs who refuse to take responsiblity and shovel endless gobs of food down their throats. How does it make it any of GBP business. God I hate the tabloids in this country.

There is a totally different and less spectacular viewpoint in Independent on Sunday for those with IQs over 100
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    can anybody tell me what Davinia Taylor actually does? :confused:
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    All of whch effects the lives of which members of the public.Leave the woman alone.It is disgusting the way tabloids scavenge peoples lives.

Stewing, you so obviously don't have kids.

If you look through the Kate Moss/Pete Doherty threads, many posters have expressed concern for her daughter.
    If she wants to take drugs, and has nobody relying on her for a decent upbringing, fine.
    She seems to have forgotten about Lila in all this, and I'm glad her ex has decided to concern herself with Lila's welfare.
    Some posters seem to think it's OK that she's never taken drugs in front of the child - it definitely isn't.
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can anybody tell me what Davinia Taylor actually does? :confused:

My, my.... what a story! :eek: If THAT is what money and having friends like Kate Moss brings, then I'd rather be skint! :D:D:D

Well, I THINK she was in the great drama :p that is Hollyoaks some years ago, and having had the displeasure of watching half an episode of "Is Harry On The Boat", she appeared in that series, dont think it lasted long as it's complete and utter garbage, (I thought, before I started watchin it, that Mile High was shit, but I actually got into it and started to watch and enjoy it every week) - but IHOTB is complete and utter unwatchable crap, starred the likes of Ralf Little, Danny Dier, Will Mellor, also, the bloke who plays Max King in Emmerdale! As you can see, her C.V. blows you away! :D

As for her "career" these days, she shops.... shops, appears in glossy magazines with the likes of Kate Moss and Sadie Frost doing what we ALL know now once they arrive home.... and spends time with Victoria Beckham, errrr...... shopping! Of course, ALWAYS with her husband's credit card! ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the best thing Kate Moss could do is die early, to secure her iconic image :rolleyes:

Words fail me.....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cindyc wrote:
    Words fail me.....

Might be harsh Cindy, but it's true.
    How many icons of modern life including Marilyn Monroe, James Dean etc are still alive?
    They only achieved that iconic status after death.

Kate Moss should and could never be an icon, alive or dead.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Might be harsh Cindy, but it's true.
    How many icons of modern life including Marilyn Monroe, James Dean etc are still alive?
    They only achieved that iconic status after death.

Kate Moss should and could never be an icon, alive or dead.

I can see your point ;):)
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if today's reportings are in part responsible for the break up of Davinia Taylor's marriage. Seems her and her hubby are in crisis talks.....to save it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lulu wrote:
    I wonder if today's reportings are in part responsible for the break up of Davinia Taylor's marriage. Seems her and her hubby are in crisis talks.....to save it.

Yes, that crossed my mind too.....
  • GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why doesnt the dad go and take the child straight away. seems to me that its more convenient for him that the child be with its mother! did he not hear about paula yates?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guccinara wrote:
    why doesnt the dad go and take the child straight away. seems to me that its more convenient for him that the child be with its mother! did he not hear about paula yates?

I'd guess he thought when he split with Kate that Lila would be better off with her. Her drug taking only seems to have really taken off again in a big way since she's been with Doherty.
    Seems like the blind leading the blind in their case.
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote:
    All of whch effects the lives of which members of the public.Leave the woman alone.It is disgusting the way tabloids scavenge peoples lives.If she has a problem, so do binge drinkers and obsese slobs who refuse to take responsiblity and shovel endless gobs of food down their throats. How does it make it any of GBP business. God I hate the tabloids in this country.

There is a totally different and less spectacular viewpoint in Independent on Sunday for those with IQs over 100
    Two days in a row....there was an article about her in it yesterday. Apparently her lawyers are examing the Mirror's 'outage' so to speak.
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    lulu wrote:

Well it seems from the reports of Moss/Taylor romance, some of it may have taken place whilst she was seeing her future husband. Of course, since she's been married she's only 'snogged' Kate coz she doesn't want to be unfaithful to her husband (!).
  • tania4stevetania4steve Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously though, if this were me or you and we had kids, wouldnt Social Services be knocking our door down by now?

It seems if you are rich and famous you can take as many drugs as you like, act however you want and shag as many people as you wish (while your kids are in the house, as Jude Law did with Daisy the Nanny), and the authorities dont bat an eyelid.

All of this doesnt surprise me in the least. I, too, remember a report after Kate's 30th birthday that something sexual happened there, which shocked party goers and made Kate so furious as Sadie, they fell out for a while.

Obviously Sadie got so pissed she was openly groping Kate, whereas Kate likes to keep it quiet maybe?

Either way, the mysterious persona surrounding Kate Moss has well and truly disintegrated hasnt it.

As a social worker myself I can tell you that social services do indeed get involved with rich & famous people and their children but since we are bound by strict rules of confidentiality we clearly can't go around telling the world which families we are working with currently or have worked with in the past !! If we could we would certainly make a lot more money from the revelations than we do from social work itself!!!