Options

Come dine with me......

thecharmingmanthecharmingman Posts: 1,080
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else watch this programme!?

I really like it! Something a bit different for the afternoon. The people on it are always a little bit mental as well.

Comments

• Options
    *steven**steven* Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    I watch it and i think its really good tea time show. The women who was host today was a right weirdo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is always one preety girl in the group, one nutter (or more!) One spiritual person and a professional!

its so good for that time slot, i also loved coach trip.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it last week with the celebs, i forgot to video it today as i went back to work. Must remember for tomorrow

Paula
  • Options
    mrsmetropolismrsmetropolis Posts: 1,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy this show too & really liked the look of the lamb shanks & pan fried cabbage :p
    Looks like the only guy on todays show will find the women a bit too overbearing, judging by the clip of tomorrows show...lol.
  • Options
    Dutch SDutch S Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Top show! What did you make of Pippa who was on a while ago? She was suuuuch a moo to everyone, poor old Vera, having to wait outside :( It wasn't as though she had anything exceptional to offer either. I would've loved to have been a fly on the wall for her and Craig's date :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We watched this by accident last Sunday, and were transfixed for two-and-a-half hours. I can't believe how bitchy some of the people are. :eek: I'd hate to have strangers nosing through my wardrobe and drawers, but did laugh at the vicar planting the black dress and sexy underwear.
    Is this on during the week then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is on for two-and-half hours at the weekend - where ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveW2 wrote:
    is on for two-and-half hours at the weekend - where ?

11th April this year was the first showing on Channel 4, so I guess what we saw must have been a repeat, but showing them all in one go (i.e 5 programmes on the trot). What we saw were the last dinner parties of the series - unfortunately. It was either on UK TV Food, or Discovery H&H the Sunday before last at about 5pm.
    Where is it on in the day?
  • Options
    billiesmithbilliesmith Posts: 11,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its on at 4.00 pm on Channel 4. First time I watched was yesterday but today I rushed home to watch it. Its strangely compulsive viewing.
  • Options
    HARPDALE.MARKHARPDALE.MARK Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    I Love It I Imagine Iam At The Table Eating The Meal And Saying What Id Say To Them
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the tailor has won it this week, im glad its not the woman that had her dinners on monday
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they don't have many rules for it do they.

one week an actress I think, had her meals cooked and delivered during the meal.
    no complaints at all.

this week - a friend (chef) helps with some of the meal and they are all on a witch (sorry b1tch) hunt.
    One show they were rummaging in the bins checking on vegetable peelings :)

still an entertaining show, compliments A place in ...
    same type of show as Coach Trip (when is that coming back)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    umpa lumpa wrote:
    I think the tailor has won it this week, im glad its not the woman that had her dinners on monday

Yes that lady is awful! This weeks CDWMers are quite an angry bunch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,725
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveW2 wrote:
    same type of show as Coach Trip (when is that coming back)

coach trip returns once these series of CDWM has finished
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the guy who hosted today will win by miles. But did you see his house?? He's the one who needs the thousand pounds LEAST out of all the contestants. He spent about £100 on dinner! Importing wild boar! I bet Spam tastes better anyway....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    umpa lumpa wrote:

She really is an awful woman - I would hate to have her coming round my house for dinner criticising everything. I hope Dennis? (the guy who cooked today) wins this week as he seems like the guy who made it the most fun
  • Options
    wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think todays show should be funny as well, it showed Ross' house on a couple of clips and it looks like something from 1983. I can wait to see what goes wrong.

How long does this series last, is today's the last one?
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,661
    Forum Member
    Apart from the young guy, they are a pretty hideous bunch this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving this series and it would be great if they did another celeb. version I like to see what their houses are like. :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sacha wrote:
    I'm loving this series and it would be great if they did another celeb. version I like to see what their houses are like. :o:D

I found the Celeb one a bit weak compared to some of the real life characters such as the red-head football wife and kinky-vicar!

I am now going to apply to appear on CDMW! The joys of unemployment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can anyone tell me who won this week as I missed it today?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote:
    Can anyone tell me who won this week as I missed it today?

Danny did, well deserved out of the bunch I think
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that SteveW2 - I agree from the 1st 4 nights he deserved it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I've been watching every day and enjoy the show,they all seem to have big houses,very bitchy lot this week,glad Danny won :)
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I adore it - I actually record it! It's probably the only reality TV show I'd consider appearing on! I love it when they get to slag off their hosts in the taxi afterwards.