Very Important! Please vote!

Catherine1972Catherine1972 Posts: 982
Forum Member
✭✭
Please everyone, I beg of you, Can we all pledge to vote during the new series?

I am a die hard fan of SCD, and do not wish to see it degenerate into a ego massage for Fiona Philips!

Please, FMs, sensible people, and true fans of SCD....

Please pledge that you will vote for someone, anyone, as long as it is not Fiona!

I pledge I will vote for Jaye and Bill! :D

Anyone else? (Please don't forget the underdogs!!)

...and remember, voting for someone is good for Children in Need - just please choose to spend your money on someone worthy (not FP!)

Comments

• pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Please everyone, I beg of you, Can we all pledge to vote during the new series?

I am a die hard fan of SCD, and do not wish to see it degenerate into a ego massage for Fiona Philips!

Please, FMs, sensible people, and true fans of SCD....

Please pledge that you will vote for someone, anyone, as long as it is not Fiona!

I pledge I will vote for Jaye and Bill! :D

Anyone else? (Please don't forget the underdogs!!)

...and remember, voting for someone is good for Children in Need - just please choose to spend your money on someone worthy (not FP!)

Catherine, I pledge my allegiance to the anti-Fiona Phillips thread, and hereby promise to vote Turnbull :D
  • mindyannmindyann Posts: 20,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Catherine, I pledge my allegiance to the anti-Fiona Phillips thread, and hereby promise to vote Turnbull :D

I pledge my allegiance to the anti-Fiona Philips vote and promise to vote for Darren Gough.
  • Catherine1972Catherine1972 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent work, troops, lets round them up to pledge! :D

That's 3 of us already!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's happened? Is Fiona drumming up support on GMTV or are there hardcore Fiona Philips fansites willing her to win?
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I pledge my allegance too and will vote for Bill and Karen, followed by Dennis Taylor (bless!) and Izabella. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Bill Turnbull's getting my vote too - he should be excellent entertainment value. I hope he goes far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaase vote her out in the first week!!!!!
  • andallthatjazzandallthatjazz Posts: 6,413
    Forum Member
    NO...I'm voting for Fiona!

What's all this hatred on Fiona I read on here...it's ubelievably disgusting! What the hell has she actually done so terrible that she has to be villified by you guys & the rest?

So she's married to the producer, so what!
    So she gets carried away when interviewing, big deal!

GMTV is light entertainment, it's not exactly "Hard Talk" type of programme.

Give her a break, she's just doing a job which may or may not be to everyone's liking but to practically initiate a hate campaign is totally insane!
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Noticed this is a showbiz forum?

It gets a bit bitchy here sometimes - but it's a free country, and while you mightn't like how FM's express themselves sometimes, it's something we're all entitled to do.

And it would be a bit boring if we all thought the same wouldn't it?

:rolleyes:
  • Catherine1972Catherine1972 Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vote for the benefit of CIN, just don't vote FP! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    If we vote out Fiona quickly then they can bring Brendan back to do the show dance he does in the film "Everything To Dance For". Saw on another forum that he is being linked romantically with the actress who stars in the film, Sasha. It says "are they the new Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes?..." Does anyone know anything about this? Are they keeping it a secret to kep us guessing like with him and the whole Natasha thing? Any goss gratefully received.
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    NO...I'm voting for Fiona!

What's all this hatred on Fiona I read on here...it's ubelievably disgusting! What the hell has she actually done so terrible that she has to be villified by you guys & the rest?

So she's married to the producer, so what!
    So she gets carried away when interviewing, big deal!

GMTV is light entertainment, it's not exactly "Hard Talk" type of programme.

Give her a break, she's just doing a job which may or may not be to everyone's liking but to practically initiate a hate campaign is totally insane!

She's bitchy enough in her column and on the sofa, plus she earns hundreds of thousands of pounds every year so I don't think she'll be too bothered.

This is no different to hundreds of threads on the Big Brother forum :rolleyes:, so I think using the term 'disgusting' is a getting a wee bit carried away.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I will have to watch eveyrone first and then vote for who I think is best, whether it be Fiona or not though I am secretly rooting for Jaye - if she can shimmy like my sister Kate she has my vote!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't want Fiona to win, but don't want her to go out in the first week as I want to see lots of Brendan!!!! I will be voting for other people but only in the hope that brendan fans will see him through!

Btw JoJoGirl which thread does it say about Brendan and Sasha?

Nat
    xxx
  • bettycatbettycat Posts: 6,390
    Forum Member
    Fiona out out out, sorry about Brendon but isn't he the slimy one? I've never watched it and have no idea how the voting goes....is it evict the worst or vote for the best? Just let me know and I will vote!
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would vote for almost anyone over FPF...I cant wait for her to have a Vordermolt Moment (complete with 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? Gurning)...tell me who to phone for and I am there...:)
    Forum Member
    minihoy wrote:
    I don't want Fiona to win, but don't want her to go out in the first week as I want to see lots of Brendan!!!! I will be voting for other people but only in the hope that brendan fans will see him through!

Btw JoJoGirl which thread does it say about Brendan and Sasha?

Nat
    xxx
    http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=66632&subForumID=182429&action=viewTopic&commentID=4247183&topicPage=

This in the link to the other site but I also saw it on another forum as well but can't remember which one. If you find anything else out be sure to let us all know!! The film site is www.everythingtodancefor.com and seems to have been updated recently. Perhaps he's decided that a younger woman has more to offer him this time round!
  • GlitterGlitter Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will have to watch eveyrone first and then vote for who I think is best, whether it be Fiona or not though I am secretly rooting for Jaye - if she can shimmy like my sister Kate she has my vote!
    I'm waiting to see what they are all like first too. People really should vote for who the best dancers are, but I know that isn't always the case (Chris Parker anyone! :p ).

Personally I would like Zoe and Ian to win, as he is such a brilliant dancer and I still think he was robbed last series! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 43
    Forum Member
    SCD what the hell is that i thought, and the it came to me you meant CCD and i won't be waching that old crap, i only watch good stuff like x factor and balls of steel :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SCD what the hell is that i thought, and the it came to me you meant CCD and i won't be waching that old crap, i only watch good stuff like x factor and balls of steel :D

No we mean SCD!

Glitter: Ian was robbed last series!!!!! I totally agree!! Want Darren to go out early this time as punishment!!!!

And Bettycat: brendan isn't slimey!!!!!

Nat
    xxx
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how can anyone say ian was robbed last season jill halfpenny and darren were outstandingly better if you want pics and full details of celebs and partners and details of the new dances this year try site in my profile unfortunately they wont let me post link to the blue room on here

http://www.*******************/forum/default.asp
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    btw best latin dancer on this new series has to be matthew cutler
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bendymixer wrote:
    how can anyone say ian was robbed last season jill halfpenny and darren were outstandingly better

But Jill had had loads of dance experience and Denise was a novice and so achieved so much more!! Last series of SCD was a foregone conclusion and so made the entire series a Jill Halfpenny Showcase! (No doubt planned by the BBC and her PR to springboard her onto better things!)

Denise and Ian will always be the true winners!

Nat
    xxx
  • GlitterGlitter Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bendymixer wrote:
    btw best latin dancer on this new series has to be matthew cutler
    Excuse my ignorance, but I vaguely remember a dancer on the last series called Nicole Cutler. Is she any relation to Matthew? :confused:
    Forum Member
    They are married - or maybe divorced - who knows in the heady world of dance where they change partners as often as dance shoes!