Comments

• Options
    InformerInformer Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she's dressed appropriately for once, even classy some might say..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't look too worried, considering...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Informer wrote:
    Yep, but she still has that smug look on her face..............
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if she'll escape being deported after the recent judgement that a guy couldn't be sent back to Zimbabwe due to the current situation there being unsafe?

EDIT: Sorry, have just seen this discussed on another post "Makosi is still in the country" - actually gives a link to the case in question that I mention above.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does indeed look very lovely. And I for one wish her the best of luck. Not that she will read this mind, but just wanted to say it.
  • Options
    Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Informer wrote:

I wouldn't have known it was Makosi. Image is everything???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote:
    Hmm, maybe it's not her....maybe she got a stand in?...<g>
  • Options
    InformerInformer Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hamlet77 wrote:
    I'm sure she'd still get recognized out about without the clown make-up and her bits on display. :sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,140
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks gorgeous. I do hope she is allowed to stay, not only because Zimbabwe is not a good place to be returned to right now but also because she has a lot to offer here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a story about it - http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=MJ2018834E&news_headline=big_brother_makosi_fights_deportation

Looks like her main grounds for appealing against deportation are: "she would face "ill treatment" by Robert Mugabe's brutal regime if sent back" and "the Home Office had failed to follow "proper procedures" when it gave [her] notice to quit".
  • Options
    SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kayess wrote:
    She looks gorgeous. I do hope she is allowed to stay, not only because Zimbabwe is not a good place to be returned to right now but also because she has a lot to offer here.
    I agree. She does look good. A dam sight better than in the house with the weave. I hope she can stay. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    lets pray she stays... i would like to see more of her in the media.. and follow her trail... because i think she is very interesting to observe....
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,794
    Forum Member
    Hope She Stays
  • Options
    Forum Member
    THURSDAY 20/10/2005 16:36:52
    Big Brother's Makosi fears attacks if she is deported

Big Brother star Makosi fears being attacked by violent mobs if deported back to her native Zimbabwe where she has been branded a "low-life lesbian", an immigration tribunal heard today.

Makosi is famous in Zimbabwe for all the wrong reasons, the tribunal heard.

Mr Henderson said: "One new media organisation, New Zimbabwe, had described her as a `low-life lesbian`.

A headline read: `Every Zimbabwean Should Be Ashamed`.

"Quite apart from the general issue of risk to returnees, she would be at grave risk because she is perceived to have gone to Britain and acted in a shameful and un-African manner and violated Zimbabwean taboo."

Makosi also fears mobs will single her out because one of her former lovers is a relative of President Mugabe.
    Jenni Richards, for the Home Office, told the hearing that the Home Office did not routinely monitor the sexual relationships of Mugabe`s relatives.

The hearing was adjourned to November 17 when the Home Office is set to contest the allegations.

After the hearing Makosi said: "I was absolutely ready to give my evidence today.

"I love living here and am happy to wait for my day in court for justice to be done."

http://u.tv/newsroom/indepth.asp?id=9355&pt=e
  • Options
    OmahOmah Posts: 23,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ravensbung wrote:
    Yep, but she still has that smug look on her face..............

..... needs a good slapping :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bitchy_me wrote:
    She does indeed look very lovely. And I for one wish her the best of luck. Not that she will read this mind, but just wanted to say it.

And so do I - she'll need it when she's back in Zimbabwe ..... :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Palmwine wrote:
    lets pray she stays... i would like to see more of her in the media.. and follow her trail... because i think she is very interesting to observe....

"pray" ?????

That's a bit fervent ..... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Omah wrote:
    ..... needs a good slapping :mad:

do you ever have a good word to say about anyone??..... :eek: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pnelmes wrote:
    Big Brother star Makosi fears being attacked by violent mobs if deported back to her native Zimbabwe where she has been branded a "low-life lesbian", an immigration tribunal heard today.

Makosi is famous in Zimbabwe for all the wrong reasons, the tribunal heard.

Mr Henderson said: "One new media organisation, New Zimbabwe, had described her as a `low-life lesbian`.

A headline read: `Every Zimbabwean Should Be Ashamed`.

"Quite apart from the general issue of risk to returnees, she would be at grave risk because she is perceived to have gone to Britain and acted in a shameful and un-African manner and violated Zimbabwean taboo."

Makosi also fears mobs will single her out because one of her former lovers is a relative of President Mugabe.

So ..... her problem is caused by her own deliberate self-centred self-interested and self-serving actions actions .....

..... why should we care - she didn't ..... send her back home ..... :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope she stays, IMO she doesn't deserve to be deported. It seems there's more to the case than we've been led to believe as it appears that the full correct procedure wasn't followed by the Home Office. I would also like to point out that an earlier media report that the case had already been heard, a decision made but wouldn't be revealed until today was rubbish, as has been proved today as her case has been adjourned until November.
  • Options
    rugbynutrugbynut Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member
    Kayess wrote:
    Here's a story about it - http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=MJ2018834E&news_headline=big_brother_makosi_fights_deportation

Looks like her main grounds for appealing against deportation are: "she would face "ill treatment" by Robert Mugabe's brutal regime if sent back" and "the Home Office had failed to follow "proper procedures" when it gave [her] notice to quit".

she shagged R Mugabes 2nd in command FFS so she is hardley going to be in danger. she has slept with the enemy.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rugbynut wrote:
    she shagged R Mugabes 2nd in command FFS so she is hardley going to be in danger. she has slept with the enemy.

That she did but he has since gone on a mission to make her look even worse. By pretending to confirm he had AIDs to make her look like she set it up, telling stories at every op saying how much of a fool she is and how she is lying saying he is stalking her after he lied about being in the UK when still in Zim.

Something tells me she is more likely to be in danger because of this relationship than protected (don't think she'll get any protection from the Mugabe camp).
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    although i wasn't a makosi fan while she was in the house, i do feel its sad that after all the lives she saved in her job as a cardiac nurse-that she is now being told to 'get out'. It just doesn't seem right to me-when so many immigrants(not all of them) come over here and just live off tax payers money-yet they are welcomed with open arms.
    Makosi-regardless of what people think of her-did something worthwhile in becoming a nurse and the only thanks she gets is being told to 'go home'.
    Bet she wishes she just applied for benefits then went on BB-that would have been fine :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emma30 wrote:
    It just doesn't seem right to me-when so many immigrants(not all of them) come over here and just live off tax payers money-yet they are welcomed with open arms.
    :mad:

Is that you, Saskia ?????