Options

Confirmed: Most Haunted is Fake!!!!

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just had to show you this post from Discovery forum last night

I feel that Most Haunted is going to make every household who watches it home's haunted. They have opened pandora's box, and they don't know how to close it.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning everyone. Now that we've all slept on it, is there anyone out there who doesn't think that last night's MH Live was a load of rubbish? I'd also like to hear from any posters who actually did get mentioned on TV after their messages - there were so many that it's very odd if no-one got through.
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Gail Porter hosts Dead Haunted: her hair falls out. MH sound man who always gets tapped on shoulder: hair falls out. Julian Cleggy: hair falls out. Need I say more? Ghosts make your hair fall out. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote:
    Gail Porter hosts Dead Haunted: her hair falls out. MH sound man who always gets tapped on shoulder: hair falls out. Julian Cleggy: hair falls out. Need I say more? Ghosts make your hair fall out. :(

It's a fair point. I do feel sorry for Gail Porter, but personally I think she'd look and fee better with a wig!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    American believers

I feel that Most Haunted is going to make every household who watches it home's haunted. They have opened pandora's box, and they don't know how to close it.

Oh my goodness what have I done!! :eek:

That will explain why my son has a headache this morning then.

No more opening up my home to spirits, when I think how many episodes I've watched over the last couple of years.

Shame on me for exposing my family to such evil. :rolleyes:

If anyone else is worried this might be helpful http://www.exorcisms.co.uk/aboutus.htm

Must say I fell asleep watching last night, but reading through your hilarious running commentry I soon caught up on what I hadn't missed. Wonder what the new boy will be like on this evenings forray into fun and laughter, sorry I meant paranormal investigation.

Bye for now.
  • Options
    The NaitchThe Naitch Posts: 10,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    susie4964 wrote:
    Morning everyone. Now that we've all slept on it, is there anyone out there who doesn't think that last night's MH Live was a load of rubbish? I'd also like to hear from any posters who actually did get mentioned on TV after their messages - there were so many that it's very odd if no-one got through.

Yes, looking back on it last night was rather anti-climatic. Derek went out with a whimper rather than a bang. I didn't see any of the DS messages get through, maybe they suspected something and made sure they didn't make it on screen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Naitch wrote:
    Yes, looking back on it last night was rather anti-climatic. Derek went out with a whimper rather than a bang. I didn't see any of the DS messages get through, maybe they suspected something and made sure they didn't make it on screen.

I wonder if they monitor the DS threads? I believe they do for BB. That would be more scary than the programme, but it would explain why no-one got on air, as we all gave our names away. Or am I just being paranoid? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    susie4964 wrote:
    I wonder if they monitor the DS threads? I believe they do for BB. That would be more scary than the programme, but it would explain why no-one got on air, as we all gave our names away. Or am I just being paranoid? :confused:
    It's almost childlike - If we ignore them long enough they'll all go away

NOT
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    gkmacca wrote:

Well if that is true then.....Yvette,.. Pauline Fowler just called and she wants her wig back :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Eedles wrote:
    Must say I fell asleep watching last night, but reading through your hilarious running commentry I soon caught up on what I hadn't missed. Wonder what the new boy will be like on this evenings forray into fun and laughter, sorry I meant paranormal investigation.

I did exactly the same. :yawn: And was so annoyed with myself as hubby wasn't home to be the 'I can't watch this s**t' tv police. Thank goodness for the MH update posters. What would we do without them?

Oooh - I'd love a job as a DS monitor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    shyfoxcub wrote:
    I did exactly the same. :yawn: And was so annoyed with myself as hubby wasn't home to be the 'I can't watch this s**t' tv police. Thank goodness for the MH update posters. What would we do without them?

Oooh - I'd love a job as a DS monitor.

Wow my husbands in the same force as yours!!:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Firstly, I think there must have been something going on there last night, as at least ten of us sent the 'large lady stroking her cat' message and it didnt appear - strange, I would say, as I would have thought that if they had considered those to be genuine reports, then I would have thought they would have jumped at the chance to broadcast it as a bit of proof of ghosts lol
    secondly I love the irony of the MH episode broadcast after Degsy's last run was the'kreed kafer' one

:eek: :p :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    I sent in various messages last night and none were read out. I have had messages read out on previous Most Haunted Live programmes, so I think it's a bit fishy that last nights were not read out, especially as they all said they saw the same thing. I think this thread was being monitered.

I actually fell asleep at about 11:45 so missed the ending. I'm presuming from the posts here that Derek failed to get possessed last night. What a load of cr*p the whole thing was.
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Charley B wrote:
    I sent in various messages last night and none were read out. I have had messages read out on previous Most Haunted Live programmes, so I think it's a bit fishy that last nights were not read out, especially as they all said they saw the same thing. I think this thread was being monitered.

I actually fell asleep at about 11:45 so missed the ending. I'm presuming from the posts here that Derek failed to get possessed last night. What a load of cr*p the whole thing was.

Degsy almost dozed off. His heart wasn't in it. He had a bad throat, a dodgy hair dye and sceptical audience.
  • Options
    EraserheadEraserhead Posts: 22,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sat_Man wrote:
    ...so she thought it was a good idea to bring Paul O Grady in as a new face to see how it would go with him being new to it all!

That was a stroke of genius - get back a bit of credibility by bringing on a camp, cross-dressing Scouse comedian.

Not so much Most Haunted, more like Carry On Screaming.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote:
    That was a stroke of genius - get back a bit of credibility by bringing on a camp, cross-dressing Scouse comedian.

:D What next?

Orville?

I wish I could fly, Way up to the sky

DA: you can; just follow the light
  • Options
    pinchezpinchez Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Eraserhead wrote:

But Degsy as been on MH from the start :confused:

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Eedles wrote:
    Wow my husbands in the same force as yours!!:D

And mine - I have to make sure he's occupied playing with his computer or sleeping!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charley B wrote:
    I think this thread was being monitered.

Well I hope they enjoyed it, it was a lot more interesting (and funnier) than the programme! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Despite many years of investigating the paranormal MH has never provided its viewers with ANY measurable evidence of the after-life.
    If the programme is seriously interested in proving life-after-death exists, it would be using state of the art equipment that's on the cutting-edge of technology; instead it uses cheap/amateurish recording equipment, and attempts to contact spirit by using flaky victorian methods which are nothing more than farcical and could never be scientifically measured.

Anything on TV can be faked. Keiran had no option but to speak out and expose Derek and MH; his integrity was at stake. If what Keiran says is true (and most of us believe it is) MH have sold out..... probably to money.
    I'm certain that all MH viewers ever wanted to witness was 100% factual evidence. What MH appear to have delivered (with the help of Derek) is nothing more than a cheap back-street stage show using nothing more than smoke and mirrors to trick its viewers.

The only way forward now is for MH to cut out the deadwood; and move forward with a different focus; maybe then we will see some serious investigations - but without the panto.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But then it would be a deeply boring programme...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    maddocks wrote:
    Despite many years of investigating the paranormal MH has never provided its viewers with ANY measurable evidence of the after-life.
    If the programme is seriously interested in proving life-after-death exists, it would be using state of the art equipment that's on the cutting-edge of technology; instead it uses cheap/amateurish recording equipment, and attempts to contact spirit by using flaky victorian methods which are nothing more than farcical and could never be scientifically measured.

Anything on TV can be faked. Keiran had no option but to speak out and expose Derek and MH; his integrity was at stake. If what Keiran says is true (and most of us believe it is) MH have sold out..... probably to money.
    I'm certain that all MH viewers ever wanted to witness was 100% factual evidence. What MH appear to have delivered (with the help of Derek) is nothing more than a cheap back-street stage show using nothing more than smoke and mirrors to trick its viewers.

The only way forward now is for MH to cut out the deadwood; and move forward with a different focus; maybe then we will see some serious investigations - but without the panto.

I agree with you, it's easy to see now why both Jason Karl and Phil Wyman left the series, at least they looked as though they were taking things seriously.

I am looking forward to the start of the new series, will the charade finally be over?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    seaneeboy wrote:
    But then it would be a deeply boring programme...

You do have a point, maybe cut out the deadwood as suggested spruce it up and call it something different and keep Most Haunted as it stands as purely entertainment.
  • Options
    andybno1andybno1 Posts: 6,142
    Forum Member
    The Mirror has also obtained unedited footage which appears to show presenter Yvette Fielding and her husband faking 'paranormal' occurrences such as ghostly bumps and knocks.
    is this footage available on the net? I fancy a nosey for a laugh
  • Options
    Phil 2804Phil 2804 Posts: 21,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Eedles wrote:
    American believers

Oh my goodness what have I done!! :eek:

That will explain why my son has a headache this morning then.

No more opening up my home to spirits, when I think how many episodes I've watched over the last couple of years.

Shame on me for exposing my family to such evil. :rolleyes:

If anyone else is worried this might be helpful http://www.exorcisms.co.uk/aboutus.htm

Bye for now.

That so reminds me of the "BBC has unleashed dark forces on the nation" type compaints that floowed Ghostwatch for weeks after it was revealed as hoax. Oh the irony.