Options

Which wireless video senders work with 9200

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
Forum Member
I've tried the Philips VL 1200 but the infrared remote control doesn't appear to work through it.

I understand that it is a bit hit and miss as to which remotes work with the various makes of wireless video sender.

Apparently it depends of the frequency the remote operates at. The Philips will only work with remotes that operate in the 32khz - 40Khz range. Does anyone know what frequency the Humax remote uses?

Has anyone got any video sender to fully work with the Humax - ie the remote controller will operate as well as the sound and vision.

Is there any site that actually lists which video senders work with which set top boxes - the manufactuers websites rather unhelpfully don't give this information.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    hi i got one from argos 534/4273 cost £25 it is made by philex it dose remote control as well it works brill
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    My AEI DigiSender is more expensive but it works with all my equipment including the 9200T.

I found that cheaper equipment couldn't deal with my wireless network no matter what channels I tried on either wireless or sender and gave lots of interference. But the DigiSender is virtually flawless.