Options

Sienna Miller

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,837
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Despite ardently defending Sienna in a thread several months ago when Dave was playing away I for one am sick of the bloody sight of her.

Sienna - I don't care if you've got back with Jude.

I also don't care if you've had your hair cut, got a new dress, been in a fight with a photographer or shock horror got a bit part in new film.

However I'm not adverse to starting a thread to slag the posh little sloaney off. :o

Comments

• Options
    GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she's not back with jude is she? :eek:
  • Options
    FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guccinara wrote:
    she's not back with jude is she? :eek:

Is there anyone left on the planet who still gives a toss?
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^

Their agents?
  • Options
    Dakota.Dakota. Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a dumb blonde who got lucky. IMO she has nothing going for her except her famous relationship with a love rat who's looks are overrated.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: SIENNA MILLER GO AWAY!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: I'm sorry people but i just cannot STAND this woman!!! She's only famous cos shes shacked up wit Jude. oh no sorry she did START the entire Boho look didnt she??? :yawn: :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eva Leigh wrote:
    She's a dumb blonde who got lucky.

I wouldn't call it Lucky - she's from the Paris Hilton route to fame. Her daddy is a multi millionaire and she's never had to do a hard days graft in her life.

After finishing school (I'm specualating but it's probably true) she decided to be an "actress". Cue some "trendy" clothes, famous boyfriends (Orlando Bloom, Jude and a 'risque' fling with Daniel Craig) and a few well bribed photographers and voila you can't get away from her.

Also her mother runs a London stage school but I can't remember which one - anyone enlighten me?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw this on DS
    Sienna Miller has described Jude Law as her "best friend in the entire world," confirming that the pair are back together.

The couple have had a troubled summer, both admitting to affairs, but when asked about her relationship at a recent premiere, Miller replied: "Well, it's pretty obvious, isn't it? We're working things out."

"And he's always been and will remain my closest friend in the world, so, you know, it's good," she declared.

Jude and Sienna have recently focused on getting their relationship back on track and took a break together in an LA beach-front hotel. A source told the Daily Mirror: "They acted like a couple of love-struck honeymooners.”

You sad cow if you can't find anyone better than an arrogant, wife swapping, two timing c**k (and a small one at that :D ) to be your best friend you really do need to get a life.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me cruel, but if she gets s**te from that two-timing ugly dips**t again, she deserves it.
    Daft bint.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Call me cruel, but if she gets s**te from that two-timing ugly dips**t again, she deserves it.
    Daft bint.

:D

Oh how things have changed I think I remember you feeling sorry for her too when the scandal first broke. Just shows what 3 months of OTT PR can do.
  • Options
    swirlygirlswirlygirl Posts: 5,390
    Forum Member
    I'm still amazed that she chooses Dave over Daniel :eek:
  • Options
    bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give them a break! They've both made mistakes and are now trying to work through them. Shouldn't this sort of behaviour/attitude be promoted :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good Lord this pair break up and get back together like there's no tomorrow :eek:

I agree with those who don't care anymore and don't feel any sympathy for fame **** Sienna anymore (I can't stand women who leech onto men to get their fame).

I have to wonder if this is a publicity stunt to get their names out there. Sienna has gained a lot from this ie getting her Edie Sedgewick role back in Factory Girl and another leading part in a movie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Laurat wrote:

Oh how things have changed I think I remember you feeling sorry for her too when the scandal first broke. Just shows what 3 months of OTT PR can do.

Nothing to do with OTT PR laurat, I'm afraid any sympathy I did have for the girl went out of the window when she got back together with Dave. I can change my mind after all, just as you've admitted you did when you started this thread! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Nothing to do with OTT PR laurat, I'm afraid any sympathy I did have for the girl went out of the window when she got back together with Dave. I can change my mind after all! :rolleyes:

I agree. She should have shown him the door. Afterall, it was only last christmas they got engaged. Fast forward just a few months later and the spineless Dave is leaping into the sack with the nanny. Sienna is a either completely wet and pathetic or she took him back for further high profile media exposure. Either way, the girl deserves it when he cheats again. Wish he will. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    nirvana-rhodesnirvana-rhodes Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    one or the other will cheat she aint i little saint with gettin with daves best mate the new ugly james bond!
    she will be with him till the limelight wairs off him, probably soon as he is a sh!t actor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    one or the other will cheat she aint i little saint with gettin with daves best mate the new ugly james bond!
    she will be with him till the limelight wairs off him, probably soon as he is a sh!t actor.

.....and in English........ :D
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Sienna was really beautiful with her english rose looks and long blonde hair. Then she had it cut of - and in my opinion she looks dog rough now.

Its amazing what a hair style can do :p
  • Options
    nirvana-rhodesnirvana-rhodes Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    forget it i know what i mean.
    she is with him for the FAME for now. when his star burns out she will be gone.
  • Options
    larrysrabbitlarrysrabbit Posts: 5,797
    Forum Member
    Also her mother runs a London stage school but I can't remember which one - anyone enlighten me?[/QUOTE]

Lee Strasberg school. Sienna went there- I think she needs a refund!! :D
    I too have lost all sympathy for her. I think she genuinely loved Dave at the outset - she looked completely besotted with him, but now I think they are both using their relationship for press coevrage and a career bunk-up in his case- her star is on the ascent.
  • Options
    larrysrabbitlarrysrabbit Posts: 5,797
    Forum Member
    Warning: This is what happens when you are left alone with a bottle of Tequila, some UHU and St Mary's infant school's costume box at your disposal.

http://img11.imgspot.com/u/05/25/21/Untitled1.jpg
  • Options
    OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Is there anyone left on the planet who still gives a toss?

Apparently the media still think someone does or they wouldn't keep flogging the dead horse.

I thought she was bimbling off to America because we Brits are all 'TEH MEENIES!!!!111eleventy one' to her?

I'm still not sure why everyone makes a fuss of this kid. She's just yet another dumbass blonde who seems to be unable to keep her legs or her mouth closed. Or as my grandson would say 'She's a big doo-doo head'.

Either way I wish she'd just shut the f**k up. If she spent as much time trying to make her relationship work as she does whingeing to anyone in the media who'll listen to her boring stories, then maybe she and her chosen sucker might have half a chance of making it.

:mad:
  • Options
    GuccinaraGuccinara Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Give them a break! They've both made mistakes and are now trying to work through them. Shouldn't this sort of behaviour/attitude be promoted :confused:
    wot sort of behaviour promoted? if ur man is sleeping with the babysitter its ok u can eventually work things out? of course not.

what should be promoted is that if your crumb of a man is sleeping with the babysitter you can move on and get a new life and you dont need him anyway!

(or u can sleep with his best mate :D )

is jude really the best friend she has ever had? blimey what did her enemies do to her then.

i bet she probly has one of her girly friends thinking:

"cheers sienna so all those times in school and hours we spent on the fone and the slumber parties meant nothing to u. this scumbag is the only best friend u've ever had. cheers dont fone me next time u need some1 to pick-up the pieces cos he shat all over u again!" :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guccinara wrote:
    wot sort of behaviour promoted? if ur man is sleeping with the babysitter its ok u can eventually work things out? of course not.

what should be promoted is that if your crumb of a man is sleeping with the babysitter you can move on and get a new life and you dont need him anyway!

(or u can sleep with his best mate :D )

is jude really the best friend she has ever had? blimey what did her enemies do to her then.

i bet she probly has one of her girly friends thinking:

"cheers sienna so all those times in school and hours we spent on the fone and the slumber parties meant nothing to u. this scumbag is the only best friend u've ever had. cheers dont fone me next time u need some1 to pick-up the pieces cos he shat all over u again!" :mad:

If she had a brain cell in her fluffy blonde head, she would realise that by letting him back into her life, she is giving him permission to sh*t all over her in the future. I think this stupid, overated bimbo is not worth anyone's sympathy and I agree with you, if this is how her best friend treats her, then I wonder what her enemies do to her. FFS, Sienna, grow up and stop making cretinous comments to the media about your fake relationship! :mad:
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member
    Why does anyone care? :confused: She is averagely good looking, too thin, dresses like she found her clothes in a skip at the back of a women's refuge, is moderatly talented, overly stupid as she keeps going back to Dave.................................how long can 15 minutes be :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldilocks wrote:
    how long can 15 minutes be :mad:

As long as she and her publicist can stretch 'em I'd imagine.

If I was a man/a lesbian she'd do nothing for me at all - too bland, too ordinary - nothing special at all. She'll do rightly for that divvy Dave though! :D