Options

Massive Sharon spoiler

Mrs PottsMrs Potts Posts: 26
Forum Member
I have real inside info not the I heard from a friend rubbish neither.
Sharon will find out she is having a baby on Christmas day while in hospital after fainting but doctors tell her if so goes ahead and has it she could die during birth.

:eek: shock or what with that and

Dennis being killed on New Years eve
Poor sharon is in for a hard time.

Comments

• Options
    Crystal ClearCrystal Clear Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds right as this is listed in the Mirror

Christmas Day 1 - 7:15pm

Alfie prepares to leave the square - but Kat cherishes hopes that he will take her with him. Dennis spends Christmas in hospital with Sharon.

Christmas Day 2 - 8:45pm

Kat puts on a brave face for the revellers in the Vic, but festive cheer is in short supply at the Fowlers. Sharon has some news for a shocked Dennis.
  • Options
    StreetcarsStreetcars Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats not very nice calling Sharon massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    Nooooooooooo way!
    They can't do that to us, its 2 harsh!
    Sooooooooooooo can't w8 for 'enders this xmas, goin to be amazing!!
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds right as this is listed in the Mirror

Christmas Day 1 - 7:15pm

Alfie prepares to leave the square - but Kat cherishes hopes that he will take her with him. Dennis spends Christmas in hospital with Sharon.

Christmas Day 2 - 8:45pm

Kat puts on a brave face for the revellers in the Vic, but festive cheer is in short supply at the Fowlers. Sharon has some news for a shocked Dennis.

What could that be about? Maybe Alfie leaves without her only for her to follow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    Streetcars wrote:
    Thats not very nice calling Sharon massive!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL! that was my first thought when I saw the thread too :D
  • Options
    LippincoteLippincote Posts: 7,132
    Forum Member
    Why on earth would Sharon die during the birth? And why would she go to hospital just because she fainted?

It doesn't sound very likely to me. Particularly in view of the fact she is leaving a week or so after this - the storyline just wouldn't go anywhere.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lippincote wrote:
    Why on earth would Sharon die during the birth? And why would she go to hospital just because she fainted?

It doesn't sound very likely to me. Particularly in view of the fact she is leaving a week or so after this - the storyline just wouldn't go anywhere.

Sharon has problems with her womb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's purely speculation. Besides - I thought the spoilers implied that Dennis was the one suffering in hospital - and Sharon was visiting him!
  • Options
    ChrisFLover86ChrisFLover86 Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Potts wrote:
    Sharon will find out she is having a baby on Christmas day while in hospital after fainting but doctors tell her if so goes ahead and has it she could die during birth.

Oh my god those are one hell of a spoilers i have ever read. Poor Sharon and poor Dennis. Looks like Eastenders wont be having a very happy Christmas like last year.
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,941
    Forum Member
    If you listen to the rumours Sharon must find out she's pregnant/have a baby practically every week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    I think it's purely speculation. Besides - I thought the spoilers implied that Dennis was the one suffering in hospital - and Sharon was visiting him!

Yes, from the wording of those spoilers it could just as easily be Sharon visiting a wounded Dennis in hospital.

I honestly think that if Sharon had had her “miracle” child by now either Tom or Phil would have been the father, but with the supposed departure of Dennis, maybe the producers want the Watts bloodline to continue.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you listen to the rumours Sharon must find out she's pregnant/have a baby practically every week.

If you go to Talk Walford there is a thread on it with confirmed spoilers. This rumour looks like it is infact true as Sharon Marshall on This Moring will be saying something about it during her soaps gossip tomorrow.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,887
    Forum Member
    If you go to Talk Walford there is a thread on it with confirmed spoilers. This rumour looks like it is infact true as Sharon Marshall on This Moring will be saying something about it during her soaps gossip tomorrow.
    'confirmed'='same rumour in two places' :rolleyes:

So she gets pregnant and the doctor tells her it's life and death, so her first thought is 'lets throw a party and fly to America' :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks as if it is true;
    Boxing Day spoiler -
    Now that they have made their decision, Sharon and Dennis
    decide to throw a party to celebrate.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And if the other rumours about Dennis being killed off are true , and with the recent detah of her beloved father , then shall we all shout together what Sharon will name her baby when it is born ?
    DENNIS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote:
    And if the other rumours about Dennis being killed off are true , and with the recent detah of her beloved father , then shall we all shout together what Sharon will name her baby when it is born ?
    DENNIS

What if it is a girl???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe she goes to america to get treated in order to keep her baby ...

I doubt this "pregnancy" is going to happen though.

Sharon and Dennis are planning to leave on new years eve but something happens and one of them ends up in hospital....
    It is not Sharon.......
  • Options
    FlukieFlukie Posts: 40,578
    Forum Member
    Mrs Potts wrote:

What does the first one say underneath:? I can't get it to reveal, I just get a big blob of blue!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if it is a girl???

Denise probably! :p:p
  • Options
    Pearson2005Pearson2005 Posts: 65
    Forum Member

It reads. Dennis spends Christmas in hospital with Sharon. If Dennis was the one in hospital it would be say Sharon spends Christmas in hospital with Dennis.
    :cool:
    I think it all sounds true when you read the spoilers and it ties in with what Sharon said on the webcam the other day.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,312
    Forum Member
    What if it is a girl???
    Denise :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Sharon is pregnant we wont see much of it (if any) on screen if she's taking an 'extended break' however long that may be!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If Sharon is pregnant we wont see much of it (if any) on screen if she's taking an 'extended break' however long that may be!

Well if she is pregnant. The baby will not be due until August or September so she is likey to be back by then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought she was leaving for at least 10 months. Perhaps it's only 6.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought she was leaving for at least 10 months. Perhaps it's only 6.

It was never ten and it was never classed as extended niether. Just her usual five months so she could get her treatment in Italy and return. She has to do it every year.