Options

Not really high definition

logjamlogjam Posts: 2,842
Forum Member
✭✭✭
More news about the mystrerious 'High Definition' channel which isn't (yet).
(It broadcasts a standard signal from a high definition source and can be received by a standard receiver)

13'E 11,642 GHZ horizontal polarization, SR 27500
FEC 3/4,

http://www.hellas-hdtv.gr/english.htm

The web page isn't too helpful, but the english translation might raise a few smiles. :)

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forwardly very much I do look to the Cooker especially all of most.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rai man wrote:
    Forwardly very much I do look to the Cooker especially all of most.

You do that very well :D

I will do my best to inform forum users of any further 'testily emissions' that I come across. :)
  • Options
    bayardsbayards Posts: 1,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Testily I am dish rotating from satellite emitting Sky pogroms to Hellas HDTV - informed that easily reception can be had and no requirement to buy industrial HDTV unit upon viewing need.

Agreed that splendid teletext service must be actioned for soon - laugh we all can have.

Yoda
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hellas HDTV has changed it's 'programme' and now has an English soundtrack and an on-screen clock. It is obviously not 'high definition'. Not even widescreen!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    You load of p**s takers:p . I wonder how many of the viewers of this thread could read and understand the original?:)

Reminds me of the early Japanese to English translations that were about when they started to flood the country with goods;) ;)

JuMbuCk
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    bayards wrote:
    Testily I am dish rotating from satellite emitting Sky pogroms to Hellas HDTV - informed that easily reception can be had and no requirement to buy industrial HDTV unit upon viewing need.

Agreed that splendid teletext service must be actioned for soon - laugh we all can have.

Yoda

Pogroms? What channels do you watch? :P