Options

Humax pvr9200t & Video Sender

18days18days Posts: 674
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi,

I have just bought a humax pvr9200t. Does anyone know if video senders work with it. I can not get it working. I can see the tv channel on both tv's however i can not change channel on the tv that is receiving the channel via the video sender.
The link below is the video sender i have

Video sender i have

All answers welcome, i nearly talked the missus out of canceling our sky account, if this dont work i will still have to subscribe to sky so she can watch the tv at noght in bed. I thought i was gonna be able to save a few quid. :cry:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Video senders do work with the 9200, mine certainly does. You have to be careful where you place the IR sender to change channels etc properly.

If you do a search in this forum you'll see that there have been some recent threads on this subject. Noteably, there seems to be problems with the Philips device you have.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I had sky distributed to other TV's around the house, using the RF 2 outout from the digibox, and TV link eyes at each other TV, for remote extenders.

I now use a TVlink plus to split the RF out from my 9200T, and send to the other TV's, and Main TV (for watching analogue when recording using both tuners & needing to see a channel outside these two Mux's happens more often than I thought it would ).
    The TV link eyes feed the remote signals back, to a small IR emitter sitting under the 9200T, works a treat.

Only snag at present is I have to carry the remote from room to room, as am still researching a reasonable OneForAll remote with 9200T support.

I've ditched my $ky system, sold on ebay.

Go on make Mr Murdochs xmas, ditch $ky.

TV link & TV link plus details can be found here http://www.tvlink.co.uk/acatalog/Copy_of_tvLINK.html
  • Options
    18days18days Posts: 674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    18days wrote:
    Hi,

I have just bought a humax pvr9200t. Does anyone know if video senders work with it. I can not get it working. I can see the tv channel on both tv's however i can not change channel on the tv that is receiving the channel via the video sender.
    The link below is the video sender i have

Video sender i have

All answers welcome, i nearly talked the missus out of canceling our sky account, if this dont work i will still have to subscribe to sky so she can watch the tv at noght in bed. I thought i was gonna be able to save a few quid. :cry:

Late reply,

My original sender does work correctly. I never had the infa red port in the line of sight correctly.