• Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    and me while your at it plz and thank you :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but it is not possible to invite people to the beta you can go Here!!! and then you can sing up, but you do have to wiat for microsoft to accept you. It is then possible to then sign up to mail beta but again you have to wait for microsoft to accept you.

there is also other Live applications on that site that you can sign up to aswell.

Hope this helps :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You can't invite anyone - you just have to sign up, and Microsoft will send you an invite link. (if you're accepted - took around a week for me)
  • Options
    andybno1andybno1 Posts: 6,142
    Forum Member
    heres is the Signup Link

Sussex Freeview: there is only signup link on there for Mail Beta
  • Options
    KIIS102KIIS102 Posts: 8,539
    Forum Member
    thankyou :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not on the link that i sent on there you can sing up to the whole beta trial program and sing up for all the beta individually
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ok I re-checked the link and theres a signup for the mobile search and live mail but nothing saying that you signup to the whole beta, live messenger is still on a closed beta (which I am now a part of :D)
  • Options
    MattPondMattPond Posts: 1,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on the Windows Live Mail beta and there is no option to send invites. The only way to get on is to add your name to the waiting list.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    apparently MS send out the chance to invite people
  • Options
    neyney Posts: 12,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I gave it a try last week and did not like it much and afer a day went back to the old Hotmail.

Darren