Options

Bono flirts with his daughters.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
Forum Member
I found this on another forum. This is even more reason to dislike this twat.

Bono has jokingly confessed he "flirts" with his daughters.

The married U2 frontman admits he is so used to chatting-up beautiful women he even acts like a Lothario with his family.

He said: "I'm such a flirt - but I've never met a halfway good performer who isn't. I'm surrounded by smart, intelligent, good-looking women that I can flirt with now, including my two daughters. I like the company of women."

Bono has also admitted he is a "massive shagger".
The Irish rocker says he is obsessed with sex and romps with wife Ali Hewson as often as he can.

He explained to Britain's Q magazine: "I'm a massive shagger? Just ask the missus."

http://femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/79322004.htm

Comments

• Options
    gonnaenodaethatgonnaenodaethat Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can explain how I feel in one word..... YUK!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    :cry: EW!

I think if my dad tried to 'flirt' with me he'd get a swift smack in the chops... I just hope Bono WAS joking!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The married U2 frontman admits he is so used to chatting-up beautiful women he even acts like a Lothario with his family.

He said: "I'm such a flirt - but I've never met a halfway good performer who isn't. I'm surrounded by smart, intelligent, good-looking women that I can flirt with now, including my two daughters. I like the company of women."

The Irish rocker says he is obsessed with sex and romps with wife Ali Hewson as often as he can.

He explained to Britain's Q magazine: "I'm a massive shagger? Just ask the missus."

:rolleyes: some of you guys should really get a life.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Massive shagger"?
    And not with just his wife (allegedly)

Dirty b***er looks as if he needs a good scrub with a hard brush and a gallon of disinfectant, I don't know why any woman would want to be sh****d by him, unless it was fbecause of the size of his................................... bank balance. :eek:

In my experience those who shout the loudest about how much sex they get aren't getting any.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im a huge U2 supporter, i think their songs are fantastic but that is just sick!!!
    Bono really needs to keep his gob shut.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two Words.....Gary GLitter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Why, did Gary Glitter flirt with his daughters? And are Bono's daughters under-age? If not, what's the connection?
  • Options
    iainiain Posts: 63,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bono In Filthy Incest Pedophile Shocker!!!

or not.

take your pick.

*sigh*

Iain
  • Options
    Amazing ScienceAmazing Science Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Two Words.....Gary GLitter.
    :yawn: Oh Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bono flirts with his daughters...:eek: He needs help!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bono flirts with his daughters...:eek: He needs help!

He certainly does! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He certainly does! :eek:
    :eek: :eek: :eek: Its a discrace!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so does Bono enjoy healthy banter with his daughters, or is far more sinister even than that?

do people actually suppose?

Iain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He probably just wanted some attention, these lame celebs will say anything for publicity.
  • Options
    spankyplugsspankyplugs Posts: 14,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was halfway serious or seedy, is it likely he'd admit to it? Come on now...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He probably just wanted some attention, these lame celebs will say anything for publicity.

probably.

what with U2 being so unpopular and in desparate need for attention and all.

Iain
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,901
    Forum Member
    iain wrote:
    so does Bono enjoy healthy banter with his daughters, or is far more sinister even than that?

do people actually suppose?

Iain

I really don't like the guy, but I imagine by 'flirting' he means the type of teasing that Dads love inflicting on their teenage daughters, eliciting the 'oh, daaad !' response.

If it really was flirting in the sense we usually mean it, then I doubt he would have admitted it to a magazine. Just a bad choice of word.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    How sad.
    I think some people really need to get a life.

Bono obviously loves his daughters and gets on really well with them.
    There is nothing sick about it. What is sick is trying to suggest that he is sexually attracted to them.

Perhaps this one sentence sums it all up:
    "This is even more reason to dislike this twat"

Someone who clearly hates someone so much that they could turn anything they say into something sordid.
    It seems you are looking for reasons to hate him, since your hatrid is actually pointless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iain wrote:
    probably.

what with U2 being so unpopular and in desparate need for attention and all.

Iain

No they're not unpopular but they r definitely overrated :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,259
    Forum Member
    No they're not unpopular but they r definitely overrated :D:D
    I'll not ask you to tell me who you would rate in the music world, but by what means would you call U2 overrated?

I think the fact that they are frequently voted as the UK's favourite band, their albums are always highly ranked in opinion polls and their single "One", was only very recently voted the UK's fourth favourite song, behind only Lennon and the Beatles, shows that the UK's opinion (as a whole) is that they are a great band. Bear in mind also that every single date on their world tour sold out.

If you listen to their music with an open mind (if that isn't too hard), perhaps you would see in them what others do.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your daughters should be receiving a loving kind of love..not a sexual kind of love. If I ever had a daughter I would smother her in love....but a loving kind of love and not a ugh...romantic kind of love.
  • Options
    spankyplugsspankyplugs Posts: 14,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Edge has yet to better his riff on Discotheque as far as I'm concerned.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Edge has yet to better his riff on Discotheque as far as I'm concerned.

thats an interesting viewpoint.....a lot of people dont even think its a guitar when they hear it.
  • Options
    FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thats an interesting viewpoint.....a lot of people dont even think its a guitar when they hear it.

Try listening to Focus for evidence of even greater guitar playing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fancy wrote:
    Try listening to Focus for evidence of even greater guitar playing.

as I have said before edges guitar is less about actual academic eptitude and more about the sounds he chooses to express moods and the ambience of the song as a whole driven mostly by the Edge and Brian Eno

Akkerman is a great guitar legend...the edge is a guitar anti-legend