How dare she!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What right did jodie have to say that faria is famous for nothing when she is too

Comments

• SnozzwanglerSnozzwangler Posts: 82,750
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't you mean "is too"? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oops sorry..
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I think Jodie has a point. Faria is no more deserving of the title 'celebrity' than Rebecca Loos
  • Oh Brother...Oh Brother... Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thatt was funny... She is only famous because she slept with an older man who was married and then sold her story to the papers..

Erm yeah Jodie you're only famous coz u took ur clothes off took pictures then sold them to the papers.. and you have had a few older men too...

James Hewit ring any bells?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...not too sure what her age has to do with things..... ;)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She didn't say she was famous for nothing. She said Faria was famous for giving blow-jobs and then selling her story to the papers. Marsh has obviously been on the receiving end of a few kiss-and-tell stories. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Has jodie forgotten that she publicly rated all her exes out of 10 for their performance in bed ?

Whats the difference between that and Faria ?

And could Jodie be any browner ? Where does one get a tan like that in January ??
  • Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    Candie wrote:
    What right did jodie have to say that faria is famous for nothing when she is too

Yes but jodie does actually try by the stuff she does its not like she suddenly selled a story out of the blue i know shes tries.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Candie wrote:

Oh come on! Faria clearly doesn't make the effort poor Jodie does.

I mean look at all the hard work she puts in falling out of nightclubs and falling out of her clothes. Sucking up to z-list celebs and probably just sucking a succession of blokes who were newsworthy enough at the time to keep her appearing in the papers.
  • CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That Jordan workout dvd looks good. :):o
  • slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    all Jodie is famous for is slagging off Jordan :D
  • cheekscheeks Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking "pot and kettle" when she said that......
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheeks wrote:
    I was thinking "pot and kettle" when she said that......
    ...when she said that....I was thinking......if she fell over.....she'd rebound right back onto her feet again :o
  • Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    Jordan also retaliates even though shes older at least she tries to make a name for herself that dont do nothing like that and if you want to be famous thats what mosts do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Has jodie forgotten that she publicly rated all her exes out of 10 for their performance in bed ?

And could Jodie be any browner ? Where does one get a tan like that in January ??

The neon white teeth help to enhance the general impression of brown-ness. Awful creature...
  • Oh Brother...Oh Brother... Posts: 1,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bless her...

She actually thinks hse has the right to be famous.. and Faria doesn't..

I dont like either of them but I mean does anyone have the right to be famous in there or at all?..

lol she says she works hard..what sorta jobs does she do...

Uhm can anyone think of a list of JOBS she might be able to do well...that are hard?

I can only think of two JOBS that she can do that involve SOMETHING hard...!
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Candie wrote:

Unbelieveable - I totally agree. Beautiful piece of editing from the producers though, with Galloway's comments about living with the media afterwards :)
  • AsmoAsmo Posts: 15,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She obviously realised how her overheard whispering about Faria to Dennis sounded "I don't respect people who haven't done anything to be famous", when he then asked her "So what do YOU do?" and she stammered "I, uh, do modelling and TV work". Hilarious. She may have had a point, but coming from her.....
  • LordSnootyLordSnooty Posts: 225
    Forum Member

Yeah, she even wore t-shirts with her conquests performances out of 10 on the front. Classy.... :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    LordSnooty wrote:
    Yeah, she even wore t-shirts with her conquests performances out of 10 on the front. Classy.... :rolleyes:

And is a rent-a-gob for any quote involving ex-boyfriend's genitalia...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,558
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    James Hewit ring any bells?
    He rang Princess Diana's bell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not the same. Jodie didn't get famous on the back of other peoples unhappiness.
    Forum Member
    It's not the same. Jodie didn't get famous on the back of other peoples unhappiness.

Some would disagree with you there. The family of the murdered friend she often talks about have been in Closer requesting that Jodie stops going on about the death...and that she wasn't even that great a friend to the poor girl :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think she had quite a good point.

I'd much rather be famous for glamour modelling, party-girling, reality t.v, writing a book, doing t.v bits and pieces etc than for my fellatio and adultary skills.

I'm not a Jodie fan but she has worked.
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some would disagree with you there. The family of the murdered friend she often talks about have been in Closer requesting that Jodie stops going on about the death...and that she wasn't even that great a friend to the poor girl :rolleyes:

Well said POP. The family have spoken out over how upsetting they find Jodie's constant references to their personal tragedy but all publicity is good publicity to this nasty, vile woman so she has ignored their feelings.